Part 27

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

Park Bo Young knew that she could trust someone in this room and would understand the same feelings with her who was Ji Hyo noona. Park Bo Young said,"Ji Hyo unnie can I talk to you outside? just you and me a girl talk somewhere peaceful?"

Ji Hyo said,"Yea of course you can when do you want to talk I'm free most of the time but tonight I'm having to film the last episode of Emergency couple as the viewers has waited quite long for the newest episode but I can do it now."

Park Bo Young said,"Ok, Gary Oppa I'll take care of Ji Hyo for you don't worry, we won't go far, we'll come back after we have finished talking."

Kang Gary said,"Bo Young please take care of her."

She replied,"I will." Park Bo Young and Song Ji Hyo leave the room and go to the hospital cafe while the others stay in the room. While Song Ji Hyo was going out of the room she showed an ok sign at them meaning that she will talk to her, saying that she'll be fine and she would tell them when Park Bo Young isn't there. 

They sat down at the cafe and Park Bo Young asked Ji Hyo,"Unnie, what do you want to drink? I'll buy it for you."

Ji Hyo said,"Can I have hot chocolate please, thanks for buying it for me."

Park Bo Young said,"It's Ok." Ji Hyo sat at the table waiting for Bo Young to come back and have a talk. Ji Hyo asked,"Bo Young what do you want to talk to me about?"

Bo Young said,"Ummm, I.... would.... like.to tell you ummm... how are you and Gary?" Ji Hyo said,"We're very good, as you can see we've even got a baby which will be due in a few months time, but we still haven't thought of a name yet. So is that all you want to tell me?" Park Bo Young said,"I'll tell you after I have relaxed for a bit."

Ji Hyo said embarrassed,"Whats so embarrassed that you are too shy to tell me just tell me it doesn't really matter."

Park Bo Young said,"I don't know but can I ask you what type of feeling do you get if you feel like you love someone? sorry for asking these types of question but you are the only one who is here right now and experienced it before, if I don't tell anyone now I might even die."

Ji Hyo said,"Bo Young calm down for now I can give you some advice, you could've asked Gary Oppa too. Love is when you are with that persona and talking to the person makes your heart beat quite fast and you want to see them more often when the person is not here. It also happens when you are always feeling happy with the person you're with and you think about the future, if you both like each other then it is mostly true love and you promise to be together all your life like me and Gary did but not knowing each others feelings."

Park Bo Young said,"Ji Hyo thanks for giving me the advice but I still have something that doesn't make me comfortable like something is still missing for me to tell you something." Ji Hyo asked,"Could it be something to do with Joong Ki?" Park Bo Young was very surprised at how fast Ji Hyo knew what she was feeling and what she thought. Park Bo Young said,"Ji Hyo unnie how did you know? was I being too obvious? I thought nobody knew I find it very embarrassing to tell other people, it's really hard"

Ji Hyo said,"No you weren't being obvious but I can tell because I know just like when I found it very hard and difficult to tell but I told my most trustworthy people. It's not embarrassing, it is your feelings, I know how you feel just tell me I'll try to put together because I have a secret to tell you about Joong Ki if you actually really love him, but if you don't then there is no point telling you." Park Bo Young said,"These days me and Joong Ki still contact each other eventhough we have finished filming from a few years. He is really funny as sometimes we still hang out with each other like friends and buy each other dinner and like coffee and."

Ji Hyo said,"That's quite nice so what else?"

Park Bo Young started saying,"These days we've gotten even closer and he looks kind of shy to me now, not like before as before he would say things and be like ok but these days he's changed a lot. He's been saying things like ummmm and thinking a lot, he even made something romantic such as having a candle light dinner with just the two of us. Not only had he been shy, i've been blushing and laughing happily without him knowing and wanting to see him more, I may have started to like him but just wanting to know him more."

Ji Hyo said,"Wow, how romantic and a lovely story with you two, just like how me and Gary Oppa was too, remember how we were in running man and he was a playboy and always was interested in me, but I always just kept the feeling to myself hiding it. Here's an advice to you, I never did it but if you really like him, show it to him and he'll understand but maybe he might like you too." Park Bo Young said,"Unnie, thank you for the advice, I was thinking who to share it to as well, I guess I picked the right person, I really needed to share it so much with someone I could trust." Ji Hyo said,"Bo Young ah I have to tell you something with Joong Ki...."Without Ji Hyo finishing her sentence someone texted her saying:

To: Song Ji Hyo

Ji Hyo bring Park Bo Young and come to Song Joong Ki's room, he has woken up and is wanting to see Park Bo Young wondering if she is ok come now. Be careful though don't run like mad be careful ok.

From: Kang Gary

To: Kang Gary

Ok we will

From: Song Ji Hyo