Part 20

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

Yoo Jae Suk replied," Gary don't stress youself or you might faint again listen I'm not sure the doctor will be here soon to come back with the results."

Kang Gary quickly said,"Hyung I have to see her."

Yoo Jae Suk repliedi"Ok I'll bring you to see her,but she still hasn't woken up yet I'll ask the doctor if we can go see her when he comes back."

Yoo Jae Suk asked the doctor if Kang Gary could get out of bed to see his wife.

The doctor had answered yes but he had to make sure that if anything happens coincidently they would have to get them to get outside to wait.

They both agreed and the doctor led them into Ji Hyo's room.

Kang Gary saw Ji Hyo on the bed he started to cry as he was very upset that he didn't protect them, he thought this is all my fault why am I having all the bad luck? We should've just took the stairs now we're both in the hospital sorry Ji Hyo.

Kang Gary asked the doctor,"How is she? Is she okay?"

The doctor looked at him in a worried state he said,"Kang Gary Ji Hyo is in a coma when she came in she was in an emergency state but now she has passed that hard bit, all we need to do is to make sure she wakes up."

Kang Gary said,"Is the baby ok?"

The doctor said,"Yes, during the emergency the baby could have died but luckily your wife got through it with the baby don't worry now just focus on yourself getting better we will definitely look after her no matter what happens."

Kang Gary said," Doctor thank you."

The doctor replied,"No need to thank me it's my job I'll leave you here to talk I'll get back onto my rounds."

Yoo Jae Suk quickly leaved after the doctor so Kang Gary could have some space with Ji Hyo. Kang Gary's eyes started filling up with tears as he was feeling very sorry for Ji Hyo, if they had bought there new house sooner they wouldn't have had to get stuck in the elevator he thought it was all his fault. Ji Hyo had always mentioned about buying a house for the both of them more sooner but Gary would have said that they should pick more slowly.

Kang Gary looked at Ji Hyo who was in the bed lying down, he was still dressed in the hospital clothes and his doctor said that he would be able to get out of hospital that day as he wasn't feeling dizzy or any type of other different illnesses like having a fever or flu.

He was planning to quickly pack his things to go out of hospital then he will quickly bring his stuff next door and ask the nurse to see if he could stay with Ji Hyo for the rest of the time until she wakes up and comes out of the hospital. He also planned that he would make a surprise for her after she woke up if there was enough time. Which was the new house that Kang Gary was going to design and plan out where he would put everyingthing from their houses to their new house which was going to be their dream house.

He went back to his hospital room to pack his things while everyone helped him packing and signing the sheet saying that he can now come out from the hospital.

He was now going to tell the members and family and friends that he would be okay. He would stay with Ji Hyo until she wakes up and he would immediately contact everyone.

Yoo Jae Suk said," I'll tell the PD's don't worry about any other thing."

Gary said," Thank you Fighting."

All the other people also said,"Fighting."

Everyone started to go out by one out of the hospital and Gary started to stay in Ji Hyo's hospital room in case she would wake up and want him right after she woke up. 

Gary asked the nurse when she came in to chack on her,"Can I stay at the hospital with my wife I need to make sure that she's okay I can just sleep on the sofa."

The nurse replied,"Of course you can I'll get a pillow and some duvets to cover yourself in so you will be warm."

Gary replied,"Thanks, thank you for taking care of my wife can you look after her for a while I need to go out to a meeting I'll be back soon please look after Ji Hyo for me contact me first if there are any changes with Ji Hyo's health. Ji Hyo I'll be back soon wait for me."

The nurse replied,"I'll take care of her for you don't worry."

After the nurse stayed in Ji Hyo's room while Kang Gary was going off to the meeting to see the new house and plan what he would want it to look like.

He had arrived at the meeting on time and looked around the house it looked great, just like the picture he made it a secret for what it was going to look like, he thought about it for a while and had really great ideas for what their dream house should look like and after he finished the plan as soon as possible.

He bought the house that looked beautiful and he invited some expert builders around the house which hadn't got any stuff in it as Kang Gary planned that he would bring his and Ji Hyo's stuff over and decorate the house after it looked nice and had all the things like door bells doors windows etc.

He gave the plan to the builders to work on and his phone number so that once everything was finished they would call him. After the meeting he dropped by to buy some food as he was feeling a little hungry as he didn't eat any breakfast nor lunch as he didn't feel like it.

After buying the food he went back to the hospital by going on a taxi, as he didn't drive his car and he had to see his wife as soon as possible.

It took around 10 minutes and he arrived as it wasn't very far, he took the lift up to the floor Ji Hyo was on and went into the room. The nurse was still inside the room as she had promised to stay there, he went in and bowed to her saying thank you. She had been wiping the areas of the room to make sure it was nice and clean and bowed back to him after to show some respect.