Part 3

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

They dropped there chopsicks down on the table and put there plates down too, surprised. "You like gary oppa for real ?" they repeated as if they had to hear it again.

Ji Hyo answered quietly,"y..ye...yess

Kim Joong Kook said " Isn't that good for you? does Gary know? and how come you changed your mind about him?

Ji Hyo answered, " i don't know if it is good i didn't tell hime since i don't know if he will accept it i'm a little shocked myself but i don't know if i shoulld tell him or not. what if he doesn't like me?" tears started filling her eyes rapidly and began to cry. She said stuttering, "i changed my mind because he was very caring to me he started beig very nice like comforted me and stayed with me at my house until i told him that he could go. The two hyungs came to her and hugged her tightly saying everything will be fine and they would talk to Gary about it.

I wiped my eyes and stopped crying little by little since she knew that if anything happened between the monday couple they would stay by her side comforting her. After early lunch they went back to there schedules her hyungs promised her that she would help keep it a secret to the others and talk to gary about how she felt about him. That lunch she had to go and film emergency couple. she didn't have to film for long since she was quite good at acting as well as the other actors who was acting with her.

Meanwhile Gary had to write some new lyrics for his manager and rap it out, he did it t home since it was more comfortable, it was very hard for him since most of his songs were about love and he needed to have some inspirations from a girl that he knew he needed who was Song Ji Hyo. At that moment Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Joong Kook told each other that they should talk to gary as soon as possible instead of delaying it which would've mad Song Ji Hyo more worried.

To: Kang Gary                                                                                                     3:30pm

Hi gary me and Kim Joong Kook wanted to talk to you about something really important should we meet at your studio and then we can go into your office and talk about it privately.

From: Yoo Jae Suk

To: Yoo Jae Suk                                                                                                 3:32pm

Ok meet me there at 3:45pm since i am doing some work which is writing lyrics at my house see you there hyung.

From: Kang Gary

Kang Gary arrived at his studio, Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Joong Kook were waiting for him patiently he asked," What do you need to talk about? 

Kim Joong Kook answered,"Song Ji Hyo. don't get angry but Song Ji Hyo said that she might have feelings for you."

he answered back"WHAT!!" he fainted and was sent to the hospital.

To: Song Ji Hyo                                                                            4:00pm

Gary went to the *name of hospital* please come quickly he keeps calling your name

From: Kim Joong Kook

Song Ji Hyo quickly told her manager that he was in hospital, her manager understood her and cancelled the rest of her schedule. She rushed to the hospital Gary was in, everyone was there except from her she was the last one there since she was so far away and there was a big traffic jam. She said, " hello to everyone and bowed," she said hello to everyone and sat beside Gary's bed. She heard from the doctor that he was shocked making his blood pressure very high which caused him to faint.

she asked, "Kim Joong Kook what happened?

He answered," lets go outside and talk, they arrived outside and talked. Song Ji Hyo we told him that you might have feelings for him but then he just replied what really loudly and fainted, he must have been very shocked to hear that."

She said,"It's all my fault that he fainted i don't belong here." while tears slowly came out of her eyes.

I told her,"He must love you remember how he treated you he must have just been shocked that how he fainted don't cry Ji Hyo he'll definitely wake up soon are you ok?

she answered,"yes i'm fine." lying so he wouldn't worry about her.They went back iinside the hospital at that moment  Kang Gary woke up. He said,"Song Ji Hyo where are you? i need to talk to you.

Song Ji Hyo said," I'm here i'm really sorry. He told her to not say sorry since it wasn't her fault. Kim Joong Kook told everyone to go outside to let Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary to have a long talk but Gary told them to stay in the room since he had something to say to everyone including Ji Hyo.

He said,"Thank you for taking care of me and i really want to tell you that i really want monday couple to still happen in running man no matter what happens which made Song Ji Hyo feel alot better. He didn't tell everyone what he felt about Ji hyo since he wanted to leave it  when they were alone at there house. The doctor checked up on him and said that he could be able to go home1 day later but just one night in hospital in case something happened.

It started to become  late so Song Ji Hyo told them all to go home since everyone would be tired she tried to go but Gary stopped her and told her to stay with him since she didn't want his blood pressure to go up again. He started to secretly tell her how he felt for her for ages but she still didn't notice.

She thought she was very stupid that she didn't notice that he had been noticing what she liked drinking and even eating and telling her the truth about how he got to the scene about the drunken man so quickly.

She felt very emotional and also told him about how she felt too in the inside truthfully they stayed together all night long till morning. They had fell asleep in each others arms which was very sweet, they were that tired that even running man came in the room and quietly stepped in to not awaken them. After they all had nearlly came, they took pictures secretly and suddenly Gary woke up and woke Ji hyo up too. They both shouted at them and was quite embarrased and pleaded them to delete those pictures.

At that moment the doctor came in and Ji Hyo signed the sheet to admit him to go out of the hospital.