Part 2

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

He took her back to her apartment and finally he got to know where she had lived she told me to go up with her. I could feel that she was very frightened to go up herself so i came with her after i parked and locked the car.she stayed inside with me, when i told her to wait for me outside she just told me that she would wait for me. We went inside and we took the lift up and she invited me inside to sit, it was pretty clean and tidy. She asked me what i would like to drink but i said i was fine and didn't need anything to drink, i was alot more worried of her more than the drink. She opened the tv for me and told me to watch tv for a while before going to have a rest before going back to his apartment.

She went into the bathroom and closed the door, i slowly tiptoed to the door and i put my face on the door without making any noise. I could hear her sobbing and crying inside which made me feel heartbroken like someone was going to stab me in the heart. She started whispering to herself very quietly that i couldn't hear what she had said. Meanwhile when she was having a shower she was thinking whether to talk about her true feelings that she had always kept in secret from the others, especially her hyungs as she knew they would definitely tell gary oppa. She kept think and thinking till she got her final answer.

She came out after having a short shower with her pyjamas on, her eyes were slightly red and swollen, it was probably because she was crying very hard and painfully. She told gary that he could go home now since it was late and he had scheduals tomorrow, she was feeling scared and frightened but she thought she wasn't ready to let him stay for the night.

A few minutes later ji hyo texted Kim Joong Kook and Jae suk as they were the most trustworthy people to tell them what i thought and what had happened.

To: Kim Joong Kook , Yoo Jae Suk

Oppa can we please meet and talk about something i don't know who else to talk to about this can we meet at the restaurant we normally go to in the same place oppa please come. i'll be there around 10:00 am see you tomorrow.

from: Song Ji Hyo

To: Song Ji Hyo

ok see you tomorrow

from: Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Joong Kook

That night Ji Hyo felt a little better since she was going to talk about it with her most understandable hyungs but she still couldn't sleep as she was scared something was going to happen to her. During the night. She fell asleep and felt like someone was coming nearer and nearer to her and do something bad to her, she screamed, "AHHHHHHHH" her face was covered in water and luckily she said,"Oh it was just a dream." 

It was about 7:45am in the morning she went into the bathroom and wiped her face with her towel, she washed her face and had a shower before having breakfast. She called her manager and cancelled part of her schedule to talk to her oppa privately. After having a shower she put on a casual change of clothes and had a little bit of breakfast. She booked a room just in case there weren't any left since a lot of famous people went there to eat.

Hours passed and she went in her car and drove to the restaurant when it was 9:40am since it took around 20 minutes to get there. Once she arrived at the restaurant she walked slowly to the door and heard someone talking inside the room. It was Kim Joong Kook and Yoo Jae Suk they arrived before me and talked about why she wanted to talk to them. I walked in acting as if i didn't hear anything and bowed since it was manners and i respected them a lot.

We ordered food first and while we waited for the food they asked me" Ji Hyo what do you want to talk to us about? we will definitely try and help you as much as possible." i picked up courage and told them what happened yesterday. they both responded and asked," are you ok? did you hurt yourself?"

I replied,"i just grazed myself but i got out from Kang gary he helped me out, i didn't know how he knew, i did scream pretty loudly but he came there in a flash nearlly right after i screamed he came out from no where.  Kim Joong Kook answered," there could be a chance that he was following you home" with his very intelligent knowledge. 

Yoo Jae Suk said," That could've happened, maybe he was worried about you going home yourself since he is a caring person as you know his personality. Ji Hyo thought about it and at that minitue the food came to the table, the hyungs cared about eating since they were very hungry but still conforted her so that she knew she was ok no matter what happened. She told them that she also had another thing which was bothering her she said, " Oppa i do't know but i think i might be starting to have feelings for gary oppa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi so here is the exciting part she has just admitted that she might like gary oppa but she doesn't know that monday boyfriend loves her even more deeply it is starting to become the love story bit :) hope you like it i will be updating probably more official since i'm having a break from work :)