Part 23

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

A few more long days passed, and Ji Hyo's health was getting better each day. Today was the day when she was going to pack her things out of hospital after having an ultra sound on the baby.

It was the time for the appointment that they booked a few days ago, so she and Gary went into the female doctor's room to receive an ultrasound. They sat down on the chair after Gary closed the door once Ji Hyo and the docor was inside.

The doctor started saying,"Ji Hyo so you are here for an ultrasound for the baby right."

She replied,"Yes, can my husband stay with me?"

The doctor said,"Of course your husband can stay, lets start by you lying onto the bed here and your husband can probably move the chair next to the bed if he wants to."

Ji Hyo starts to walk slowly to the bed and lied down carefully. After Ji Hyo was on the bed Gary moved the chair next to her and held Ji Hyo's hand just to tell her that it will be ok, as he would always be with her.

Te doctor started to explain what will happen when taking the ultrasound before so Ji Hyo wouldn't be as scared. The doctor started off saying,"Ji Hyo, firstly you're going to have to lift our top and I will turn on the machine. Then there will be a jelly type substance which will go round the tummy, it doesn't hurt at all no need to worry ok?"

Ji Hyo replied,"Ok." Ji Hyo started by lifting her top up till her tummy was shown. The doctor had the machine and was starting to apply some jelly substance to the probe (the thing that you put onto the tummy to scan for a baby) and held it so the substance wouldn't spill.

The doctor asked,"Are you ready?" She replied,"Yes," the doctor started to now placed the probe onto the tummy spreading around the jelly substance and scanning where the baby was.

It took a little while to exactly scan where the baby was. The doctor had found it and put it up on the screen taking a screen shot of the baby. The doctor then told them that the baby was on the screen and told them what the baby was doing."

The doctor finished scanning the baby and gave Ji Hyo some napkins to clean the jelly off her tummy which had been spreaded around like jam spread. After Ji Hyo had finished wiping the jelly off her tummy, they moved their chairs back and Gary held her for support to sit on the chair.

The doctor started to say," Ok Mr and Mrs Kang, the baby is very healthy and the baby is growing properly, from the ultrasound at the moment, the baby looks like a boy but we are still not sure yet. You should do some exercise like yoga to calm down and not to get angry or sad otherwise it may affect the baby. If anything serious happens please call the ambulance, Ji Hyo you have a few more months until you are going to have the child so if your stomach hurts like cramps or anything please tell your husband and come back to check on the baby with the ultrasound."

Ji Hyo said,"Thanks for the advice doctor."

Gary said,"I know what to do doctor I'll make sure to look after her."

The doctor said,"Ok see you for the next appointment."

Ji Hyo and Gary says,"Bye." They both start walking to the door and Gary opened the door for Ji Hyo so she didn't need to push anything but support her back and he closed the door after they both had gone outside to the corridor. They went back to their hospital rooms to collect their things and signed the letter letting them go out of hospital. At that moment he texted to his hyungs saying

To: Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Ha Ha

Have you got ready for the party? don't make it too messy I mean it, it took a long time cleaning and putting things in the right place, Yah if it's messy I am coming to get you, remember that don't take all the food xD

From: Kang Gary

The hyungs received the message and started to text back

To: Kang Gary

Gary we won't make it messy we want Ji Hyo to be proud of what you did. So scary ;) Fighting

From: Yoo Jae Suk

To: Kang Gary

We understand, we won't make you angry, yea so scaryy ^^^^^^^^

From: Lee Gwang Soo

Kang Gary read the messages and replied back

To:Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Ha Ha

Yah Lee Gwang Soo the first one will be you :D

From: Kang Gary

Flashback

When Ji Hyo was asleep or when JI Hyo told Gary to leave to do his work and that she would stay with the family talking, he planned a meeting with all his hyungs in it. As they wanted it to be a running man party with a banner saying Ji Hyo, Get Well Soon. They had planned a lot of things like music they were going to play not too loud, and some board games.

Flashback ended

Gary held Ji Hyo while walking and walked with her to Gary's car that was outside in the car park near the hospital entrance. Gary opened the door for Ji Hyo to sit in then shut the door. He also got into the car and asked Ji Hyo,"Ji Hyo what do you see at the back of the car? turn your head around, do you like it?"

Ji Hyo replied,"Gary you bought a baby's car seat so the baby can sit in it, I really like it, thank you Gary."

Gary said,"That isn't just the surprise that I want to give to you, first put your seat belt on after you've sat comfortably and put the blindfolds on I won't hurt you or the baby I'll hold you tightly when we walk there once we have arrived at the destination. At the moment just be comfortable and that'll be enough for now, lets go to the destination ok."

Ji Hyo replied," I know you won't hurt me, you always need me to put blindfolds on oh well it is a surprise surprise right."

Gary said,"Yes." They both put there seatbelt on and took off to the destination they were going.