Part 24

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

The destination they were going was the dream house that Ji Hyo and Gary had bought but Gary was the one who had decorated and planned it all out. He didn't want Ji Hyo to come out yet as he had to check to make sure that they were there and whether it was ready so he told Ji Hyo," We've arrived bbut don't take your blindfolds off trust me ok I 'll be right back won't take long."

Ji Hyo said,"Ok." She was feeling happy and excited that he had made a surprise for her and the baby she din't even know what to expect next. Meanwhile Gary got out his phone to text the hyungs saying whether they were ready and that they were outside the house, they replied yes and said that they had goten ready so he quickly got out of his car to open Ji Hyo's car door and held her safely and soundly coming out without bumping into each other.

He said,"Ji Hyo slowly come out don't worry I've got hold of you nothing will happen to you." They walked up to the door and Gary said,"Ji Hyo you can take the blindfold off."

Ji Hyo said," Oppa you did this for me? is this our house that we picked? did you really buy it?

Gary said," Of course it's our dream house look inside first." Gary gave the spare keys to Ji Hyo to keep and opened the door bringing the bags from the hospital with them. Inside there was a banner which said Ji Hyo Get Well Soon with 3 balloons on each side. Suddenly the running man members had came out and said,"Surprise."

Ji Hyo felt very emotional as she never knew that Gary could do somethig like this for her and the baby. She was feeling that surprised that tears started to flow down her face, she started to look around the house with Gary seeing what he had designed. Gary was walking next to her holding her had while the running man members were following.

They finished having a tour around the house and Ji Hyo was feeling very happy how Gary had designed it, she never knew that he could be able to know how to design a house beautifully, it was a hidden charm. He had designed many rooms like the bathroom, the bedroom, the baby room and even the living room which had a big screened tv in the middle with two long white sofas in the middle but a little further away from the tv.

They then sat onto the sofas and opened a board game to play, they were going to play monopoly but in teams of two, there were enough counters for each to have a counter. They all picked a counter but just teamed up in twos and one by themselves as one person had to be alone.

As one person had to be alone they wondered if Song Joong Ki would be free to play with them as he was one of the permanent members before but now he wasn't. They had his phone number so as Kwang Soo was one of his good friends, he texted him saying,

To: Song Joong Ki

Are you free?

From: Lee Gwang Soo

To: Lee Gwang Soo

Yea we are having a weeks holiday as we have just finished filming one entire drama why?

From: Song Joong Ki

To: Song Joong Ki

Have you got time to come if you're bored to Ji Hyo and Kang Gary's house this is the address *Address of house* if you want to we won't force you, we are going to be having some fun like paying games

From: Lee Gwang Soo

To: Lee Gwang Soo

Ok I'm coming now see you soon

From Song Joog Ki

After Song Joong Ki came to the house they talked for a while and he sat down on the sofa after he was welcomed in the house. Song Joong Ki said,"Ji Hyo and Kang Gary sorry I couldn't come to your wedding or visit you until now, I was over in another country as we had to film there and also for a fan meeting sorry."

Song Ji Hyo answered,"It doesn't matter we got your letter we understand we're going to play monopoly and many other games you want to stay here for like a few hours here?"

Song Joong Ki replied,"Sure, thanks for understanding me, anyway I didn't tell you two this so I'll tell you now, I hope you had a happy marriage and congratulations on having a baby soon."

Ji Hyo and Gary said,"Thank you Joong Ki, lets start playing the board game now we're going to be in teams."

The teams were:

Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary (Monday couple)

Kim Joong Kook and HaHa (They are really good friends-Dongsaeng in korean)

Yoo Jae Suk and Ji Suk Jin (The old team/experienced MC people)

Song Joong Ki and Lee Gwang Soo (They are really good friends)

They started playing the games and they all tried and let monday couple win as it was there house and they all teamed up together to let them win happily while drinking and eating being careful not to make a mess on the floor.

Ji Hyo and Kang Gary noticed and as the game ended so easily Song Ji Hyo said,"Oppas stop letting us win, it's not fun, anyway lets move onto the next game.

The next game they played was truth or dare, they quickly finished one bottle of beer and first Gary started to spin the bottle, It landed on Ji Hyo so he asked her,"Ji Hyo truth or dare?"

Ji Hyo replied,"truth."

Kang Gary asked,"Ji Hyo when and how did you start to like me?"

Ji Hyo replied,"Oppa you have to ask these hard questions, umm when I first met you I thought you would be quite furious and not like how you are now, but after I got to know you more I started liking you like, I liked you in my heart but I never showed it as I was a quite shy."

Kang Gary said,"But I thought you were never shy like on running man, you never look shy."

Ji Hyo replied,"Oppa you know thats acting."

Next it was Ji Hyo's turn to spin the bottle, it landed on Song Joong Ki, Ji Hyo asked,"Truth or dare?" Song Joong Ki replied,"How about a .... truth."