Part 17

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

The running man members started coming one by one the PD's only said to them that before starting to film the running man Gary and Ji Hyo wanted to talk to them all.

Once they all arrived Yoo Jae Suk asked,"What do you need to tell us all about?"

Ji Hyo replied,"Oppas sorry I might give you a lot of hard work for you these months in running man."

Yoo Jae Suk said,"Ji Hyo what do you mean?" Ji Hyo looked at Gary giving him a sign meaning that he should say it.

Gary saw the sign and understood it so he started to talk saying,"Ji Hyo is pregnant."

All the Hyungs except from Kang Gary said,"Ji Hyo and Kang Gary congratulations."

Gary said,", she won't be doing any games but will still be on filming you all need to take care of her when filming, Jae Suk can you broadcast to the viewers saying that Ji Hyo will be taking a rest for these months of the games but we will say the reason if thats okay with Ji Hyo and you as we didn't really plan it out that much."

Song Ji Hyo said," Thats okay Oppa."

Yoo Jae Suk replied,"Ji Hyo's fans may be a little upset but they will understand and always work the best to support you as well as Gary's fans."

They were now going to start filming so they walked to the destination while mostly everyone started to hold Ji Hyo so she wouldn't fall or hurt herself with the baby as everyone cared for the baby and especially Ji Hyo.

She said,"Oppas I don't need all of you to hold me I'm finding it a bit over the top just treat me like normally you don't need to hold me."

Gary replied sweetly,"Well you'll need at least one person whi will be taking care of you which will be me." They all laughed.

Kim Joong Kook said,"Look they're expressing their love again to each other like what they used to do every week on running man."

Everyone laughed they took care of Ji Hy carefully and happily before the filming had started, they brought her water to drink so she didn't have to walk over wasting her energy.

They got into the places and started the filming after Song Ji Hyo said," one two three action,"

Yoo Jae Suk started off the variety show as he was the mc and started to talk saying things like how it was so hot and all those things we would normally say on running man.

Then he started to say,"Anyway lets get back to us well Ji Hyo will be have a rest from running man, she will still be on filming but just not playing the running man games and she and Kang Gary will say why."

They stood next to each other hand in hand starting to talk. Song Ji Hyo said,"Viewers sorry I won't be doing the games as we found out that . . . ."

Then her eyes started to get a little wet as she was very nervous about saying it out as she didn't want people to say bad things about her although it was something good. She wiped her tears and Gary talked instead as she didn't want Ji Hyo to be upset even more.

Gary continued to say,"Ji Hyo is pregnant so she will need a few months to get some rest for her and the baby that we're having, I am the father but we really hope that you will give us support and say good things not bad things thank you."

Then Gary bowed showing his respect but holding Ji Hyo not letting Her bow so she wouldn't hurt herself so she just said,"Thank You."

The PD's now started to group them into teams and they now told the running man members that if she can't play the games she can just be the MC and talk about what's happening and what she feels like.

Yoo Jae Suk signed as he was always the MC but he understood why the PD's did that so he wasn't very angry.

Although Jae Suk wasn't? the MC he was still very talkative and funny.

They had finally finished filming and Ji Hyo was feeling a little exhausted and tired but the running man members was treating them to dinner tonight to congratulate Ji Hyo and Kang Gary becomig parents.

Ji Hyo didn't want them to feel disappointed and they had booked a space so everytime when Gary and the members asked are you feeling ok she would always answer yes.