Part 29

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

They arived home, opened the door and sat on the empty sofa which no one sat on to leave a space for Ji Hyo and Kang Gary to sit together. Ji Hyo said,"You left this space for us, you always have to do this stuff, at least you didn't make a mess on the floor and around the house, good."  Yoo Jae Suk said,"Ji Hyo and Gary, sit there and then Ji Hyo will start telling us what happened at the hospital with what they talked about, it's like we are children and listening to a story." Everyone laughed, Ji Hyo said,"Ok I'll sit down and tell you what she said about Joong Ki like you all are littlle children, seriously." Kang Gary said jokingly,"They're our little children." They all sit down laughing like mad.

Song Ji Hyo said,"Yahhhh stop joking around, I would never have children like Gwang Soo." Everyone stared at him and laughed. Lee Gwang Soo said," Why does it always have to be me who always gets the negative things just tell us what happened."

Ji Hyo said,"Ok be patient, well first let me just pour some wter for me to drink, I'm really thirsty after reading the lines and talking, I haven't had water in a few hours be right back."          

Kang Gary then said,"Ji Hyo, I'll get you the water don't start the story yet though I want to hear it too." Ji Hyo replied,"Yes Gary, thank you."

Gary said,"No need to, it's how I am attracted to so many people." Ji Hyo had some water to drink and when everyone was sitting down, ready too listen to what Park Bo Young had said to her she started to talk. She said,"Ok, no one interrupt or else, Well, Park Bo Young said that her and Joong Ki has started to get closer like friends. Park Bo Young and Joong Ki still hung out with each other even when their filming together was ages ago, but these days when they both hang out with each other, they are feeling shy, both of them even when just buying each other a coffee or dinner." The running man members except Ji Hyo said,"Wow." 

Ji Hyo said,"There is something that was surprising though, I never knew that Song Joong Ki could be so romantic too."

Kim Joong Kook asked,"What do you mean?"

Ji Hyo said,"You all ask too many questions, he made a candle light dinner with himself and Park Bo Young, he never told us."

Everyone was shocked saying,"Really?"

Ji Hyo replied,"Yea, thats what Park Bo Young said, she said that she might have some feelings for Joong Ki as she said that during these times, she wanted to see him more and she also blushed without him knowing. But I guess he ruined it today for not answering her question, she might have got upset, I was going to tell her that Joong Ki likes her too but I received your text message so I didn't have time to tell her, she might be really upset poor Bo Young."

Yoo Jae Suk said,"We'll see if we can find her and see if she's ok and actually tell Joong Ki's true feelings for her, don't worry about anything right now, we'll also tell Joong Ki tomorrow." Ji Hyo said,"Thank you all, I will come too though, I know you want me to stay at home but Gary oppa can be next to me and I won't hurt myself promise."

Kang Gary said,"Of course I will be next to you always and forever, yoou understand why I'm worried right?"

Ji Hyo said,"Of couse, lets have a good night's sleep tonight then we'll go together in the morning." Kang Gary said,"Ji Hyo, go and have a shower first we'll go afterwards, we're going to have a boys talk be careful."

Ji Hyo said,"Ok I will."She then went to her bedroom to get some bed clothes and walked to the bathroom to have a shower. When Ji Hyo was having a shower, the running man members who were there, was having a boy talk like how their lives were and if they had any relationship as they always kept it a secret. Once Ji Hyo finished having a shower and brushed her teeth, she went out to the living room where everyone was anad said,"Next person can have a shower, why has everyone gone quiet after I came?"

Gary said,"Ji Hyo, we were having a boy talk sorry for not including you, I'll have a shower next." After everyone had a shower they all said,"Good Night,"  then Ji Hyo and Kang Gary went into the bedroom to sleep. Everyone else slept on a fold out bed/mattress with a pillow and a thin duvet which was long and big so they shared it out with each other. It did take a little while for them to fall asleep but they all finally did fall asleep.

It was the next day, Ji Hyo woke up first and then she woke up Gary too , it was around 7:00am from looking at her clock on the bed side table and she asked,"Oppa wake up, What is that smell? It smells really good."

Kang Gary answered,"I don't know, lets go change our clothes and wash up then we'll see what that smell is, it smells really good that I'm getting really hungry."

Ji Hyo said,"Yeah, come on out of bed, we need to wake the others up too if they are still sleeping or if they're awake." They washed their faces and changed their clothes then went outside to see everyone. Everyone was awake, and there was a ready made breakfast on the table with everyone sitting around the table. Ji Hyo and Kang Gary walked to the table and Ji Hyo bowed saying,"Hello, good morning Oppas." 

Kang Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahh I told you that you shouldn't bow, don't you remember? It might  hurt you and the baby."

Ji Hyo said,"Ahh Gary Oppa, stop being like that, it doesn't hurt, I need to respect my older even you, don't be so worried I'm fine."

Kang Gary said,"Ok, sorry for being too worried, I was too stressed out, stress, Ji Hyo sit." Yoo Jae Suk said,"Look at these two in the morning, showing their love together in front of us again,." Kang Gary said,"Hyung, that's how we keep going with our happy relationship of being husband and wife, but also with how cute Ji Hyo can be."

Ji Hyo said,"Why are you making me so embarrassed on this table, stop talking about me, lets start eating breakfast then we can go to see Joong Ki at the hospital a little later." Kim Joong Kook said,"Ok, lets eat." They started eating and they thought it was very delicious.

Ji Hyo asked,"Who made this dinner? It tastes really good."

Joong Kook said,"really? I made it myself, it's more healthy making it yourself, I'll wash it all up afterwards."

Ji Hyo said,"Wow, Joong Kook Oppa, it's amazing how you can make so nice food, thanks for giving everyone a really good breakfast." They all finished breakfast , helped to washed all the dishes and then went into the car to the hospital to see how Joong Ki's health was.