Part 5

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

The next day they woke up," Gary oppa are you awake"

"Yes how are you today my lovely Ji Hyo?"

"Oppa stop playing around saying all those things otherwise my heart will come over to you soon quickly!"

"Isn't that good that means i can marry you more sooner?" She laughed heavily and told him to have a shower so she could make breakfast for the both of them.

When Gary was in the shower he wondered when he should have an engagement with her, "we haven't been dating for that long" Gary whispered quietly so no one could hear it especially Ji Hyo. He thought that since his hyungs knew he would ask them to help him so he texted his hyungs.

To: Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Ha Ha                    8:35am

Hyung i need help about something please meet me at the *name of restaurant* i need to talk about something with you. please come around 12:30pm

From: Kang Gary 

After Gary got out of the shower Ji Hyo had finished making breakfast, they had takeboki for breakfast with one of there favourite coffee Americano . After eating breakfast and watching the latest running man it was 11:20am he lied saying,"Ji Hyo i need to go to my studio and write some lyrics." when he was meant to actuallly go and see his hyungs for lunch.

Once he got there it was 12:15pm he was very worried to tell his hyungs since although he is very truthful about it he didn't know how to say it. He kept saying to himself S.T.R.E.S.S.

When it was 12:30pm one by one the hyungs started coming one by one till all of them came, he didn't want to say it all over again so instead he just kept on waiting. 

Gary said, "Hyung i really want to say that i know monday couple has been real for some time but not a long time but i think i'm ready to have an engagement party with her but i'm not sure if she's ready please with you help hyung?"

Kim Joong Kook conforted him saying,"Gary no matter what happens we'll defintitely help you like when me and Yoo Jae Suk helped Ji Hyo so firstly when do you want to have the party for the engagement party for Ji Hyo?"

Gary said,"Umm hyung i think maybe tomorrow night since Ji Hyo is going to be back late from her filming of another episode of emergency couple so hopefullyit will be done well. I think i may look at some rings today but save the macau ring that they thought for our actual wedding."

Lee Gwang Soo said, "i'll definitely help you hyung."

Gary said,"Yahh don't create trouble for me remember this is a secret.

After lunch they planned about what they were going to do they thought that they would do it at Ji Hyo's house and that gary would pick her up from work and take her home which was there plan but they had to wait and see if it would've worked.

After planning Gary took some hyungs to the jewellery shop and pick an engagement ring together as they wanted to see if they thought Ji Hyo would love which ring the most. They stored everything in Gary's apartment the day before since he knew Ji Hyo wouldn't come to his apartment and it was quite near Ji Hyo's house. That night Ji Hyo texted Gary oppa saying:

To: Gary                                                                               9:45pm

Gary oppa how come you're didn't come today and sleep over at my apartment? are you angry at me that i have so much thing to film like emergency couple and all that? please don't be mad

From: Song Ji Hyo 

To: Song Ji Hyo                                                                  9:48pm

Oppa's not mad don't worry about me coming today since i'm very busy but I promise i'll pick you up tomorrow after filming emergency couple since it's late ok <3 i love you sleep now otherwise you won't wake up as early as usual my Song Ji Hyo ssi :D

From: Kang Gary

To: Kang Gary                                                                      9:49pm

ok i love you too :) I will miss someone sleeping next to me but i'll sleep don't worry i won't get black panda eyes like you always say when i haven't got enough sleep.

From: Song Ji Hyo

The next day (Monday) Song Ji Hyo woke up and the door bell rang *Ding Dong* it was Gary oppa. I asked, "Gary oppa what are you doing here so early? "

"I bought breakfast for you since you never make it on Monday's since you're too busy to do it, it's my love breakfast for you, there is ice coffee in it," as it was very hot that day.

"I'll send you to work after you finish your breakfast i bought two one for each of us,"smiling happily laughing. I sent her to work and she said,"Oppa thank you for sending me to work i'll be filming until quite late ok, you can pick me up at around 6:00pm and i should have finished filming okay."

"Okay,"he answered.After he dropped off Ji hyo at her workplace he took his car back to his place and started to move things out from his apartment to her apartment without her knowing. The hyungs arrived at her apartment bringing presents and food that they brought yesterday to have a fun and romantic party like candles.

They arranged everything like they planned and by the time they finished it was already nearlly 5:50pm. He told his hyungs that he will text them when they were coming home and when they were at the lift. Once he got to the filming for emergency couple i saw her filming, she was very pretty when filming and such a pro that i couldn't believe how good she was at it. Everytime i saw her film it was fabulous and it was like i went off into the world with her, i really wanted to film with her in a real drama not only running man. After her filming she said to me, "Oppa you arrived,"she pushed me to wake me up from day dreaming. "Ah Ji Hyo lets go home i'll definitely stay with you tonight i promise"smiling, at that moment i texted my hyung's to let them know i was just leaving the filming studio.

To: Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Haha     6:15pm

i have just picked up Ji hyo get ready we'll be there in 10 minutes.

From: Kang Gary

They arrived at the elevator and texted them again

To: Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Haha     6:26pm

Hyung get ready we're in the elevator

From: Kang Gary

While texting Ji Hyo asked,"Gary why are you on your phone so much?

Gary replied,"I'll tell you once we get inside."

They opened the doors and ...