Part 31

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

Joong Ki said,"I want to make a surprise for her, like in a hotel room, maybe Ji Hyo, can you call Bo Young and ask her to go out with you for like maybe a girl talk, Gary can come too to look after Ji Hyo and can also be a shopping."

Song Ji Hyo said,"Should I call her now when we know when to go out and whether she is busy with her schedule?"

Kang Gary said,"Ji Hyo are you sure you want to do this? I'm a little worried about you, STRESS....." Song Ji Hyo replied,"Gary don't be too worried, I'll be fine, if you don't trust us then come with us, I'll call her right now, everyone don't talk or else." Ji Hyo calls Bo Young and puts the phone on speaker mode

-----------Call to Park Bo Young, connecting-----------

Bo Young answered it

Bo Young: Hello Ji Hyo noona

Ji Hyo: Bo Young ahh can I go shopping with you while talking?

Bo Young: Of course when do you want to set it?

Ji Hyo: Whenever you have time, Gary's going to come too though if you don't mind, he's worried about me

Bo Young: I understand, of course he's worried about you thats why, I can do it tomorrow or the day after 

Ji Hyo: Ummm, that'll be great, I'll text you whether tomorrow or the day after because I need to check with Gary I'll also tell you where we'll meet

Bo Young: Ok I got it, see you soon bye

Ji Hyo: Bye

-----------Call ends-----------

Kim Joong Kook said,"Ji Hyo, you did good, Joong Ki so when are you going to do it ? Tomorrow or the day after?"

Joong Ki said,"How about the day after because, we will also need to buy everything and to make sure everything is perfect, its late right now so we have at least a day and the time you and Bo Young goes out to but everything and book the hotels and all that." They were all thinking about what Joong Ki had said and said,"That woud be a great choice."

Joong Ki said,"The location of the party will be *name of hotel* and I'll send the room number over to everyone , how about go shopping around *area of the hotel location* so it'll be easier for you to get here."

They planned many things like thinking of how about marrying or dating, they had been together for pretty long so instead of thinking it of a friend type, Joong Ki put it as a dating type so he thought about trying to marry her. They even planned together for what Joong Ki should say and what he should do. After planning they all went home.

It was the next day and the running man members except Ji Hyo and Kang Gary met up at Joong Ki's place again in the morning around 11:00am. Monday couple didn't go as Ji Hyo was feeling very tired and didn't want to do anything but stay at home and be with Kang Gary, she was feeling a little bit dizzy as she probably didn't have enough sleep and rest so she told Gary to not count us in for today but just for tomorrow. Kang Gary told them by texting them saying:

To: Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Ha Ha, Song Joong Ki   11:16am

Hyungs Sorry, we won't be able to come today, you won't mind right? Ji Hyo is feeling very tired and a little dizzy. She doesn't want to get out of bed xD. If you need my help, just say and I'll try to come if I can. Sorry.

From: Kang Gary


They all received the text message and replied back

To: Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Ha Ha, Kang Gary   11:19am

It's all right, we'll be fine hopefully, I still have everyone else, I understand Ji Hyo must be tired walking around everywhere because of me. Tell her that I said thanks for the hard work and she only has to come tomorrow. Kang Gary take care of your wife

From: Song Joong Ki 

To: Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Ha Ha, Song Joong Ki, Kang Gary   11:21am

Tell Ji Hyo to get well soon fast :)

From: Kim Joong Kook

To: Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Ha Ha, Song Joong Ki   11:24am

Thank you for understanding, hope it goes well for tomorrow, we'll be excited to see it too, Ji Hyo's calling me got to go talk to you later.

From: Kang Gary

To: Kang Gary     11:25am

See you tomorrow at the hotel it's room 203 remember Talk to you later too  

From: Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Ha Ha, Song Joong Ki 

To: Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Ha Ha, Song Joong Ki  11:27am

See you tomorrow, talk to you later.

From: Kang Gary

Ji Hyo had finally woke up around 11:30am and she looked around the room, she didn't see Gary anywhere but smell something very delicious coming from the kitchen. Ji Hyo then felt a bit nauseous again from her morning sickness so she rushed to the bathroom without bumping into anything or falling down. She arrived at the bathroom closed the door and puked into the toilet. After, she brushed her teeth and changed into a new pair of clothes which were comfortable to wear.

Meanwhile Gary was trying to make some lunch for Ji Hyo and when they were eating, they would watch some running man which they had recorded which had included lots of running man monday couple moments. When Gary finished making the morning breakfast, he was about to wake Ji Hyo up when she walked out wearing her comfortable clothes and sat onto the soft sofa. Ji Hyo looked at Gary and said,"Gary Oppa, good morning, did you tell the oppas that we won't be coming today?" Gary replied,"Ji Hyo morning, of course I told them, they said that they understand, Joong Kook said to get well soon. have you slept enough?"

Ji Hyo replied,"Yes I have, but my morning sickness came back again, it's not very nice though." Kang Gary said,"I wish I could take it over from you, I don't like you being very painful and hard, it makes me worry."

Ji Hyo said,"It's ok, as long as we're together then anything is worth it, and this is what me and other women have to get through, don't worry too much, what did you make for lunch?I'm hungry." Gary replies,"I made a heart shaped kimbap with kimchi as a side dish, I made it myself." 

Gary then brings over the lunch and puts it infront of the sofa where there was a table. They sat next to each other and starts to eat lunch, while eating lunch, Gary opens the tv and opens some episodes where Ji Hyo and Kang Gary are paired up together. Before Ji Hyo ate the heart shaped Kimbap, she takes a photo of them and keeps it as a wallpaper on her phone. She ate one and said,"Gary, it's really delicious, I never knew you could make this, it tastes as good as it looks." Gary replied,"Well, this isn't that hard, I tried my best as this is made for my wife to eat." They both laughed and ate the Kimbap.

Meanwhile, Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Ha Ha and Song Joong Ki started to but the things to make the party.