Part 16

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

Kang Gary rushed back home as he was very worried, he arrived home and hugged Ji Hyo, he was sweating as he ran back home.

She said,"Oppa I know you're worried about me but you didn't have to come back after that message if it was like that, I wouldn't have sent it."

He replied,"Well I didn't want you to go through the pains yourself it must've been hard for you but I was going to come home soon anyway as I nearly finished collecting lots of sheets."

She replied,"okay oppa but don't worry I feel alot better now lets look through the sheets and see which one to buy."

They looked through the sheets and found an apartment which they both really liked.

They decided to have a tour around it first and then if they wanted it they would start to move their things over to the new house.

It was nearly dinner time and they both worked together making a korean cusine with lots of different side dishes.

Ji Hyo was very careful as she knew that Kang Gary was very worried about her and the baby

They started eating dinner and discussed about how they were going to mention it to the other members of running man and everyone.

He said,"Ji Hyo I think you should take a rest from running man as I don't want to put too much pressure in your work, I'll tell your manager tomorrow or you can text her."

She replied,"I'll tell her but I don't want to stop filming running man it is what I loved doing every week it gives us all happiness and we're all like a family to each other please let me still continue filming."

He replied,"Okay maybe not for your first few weeks as you know what the doctor said, there are more miscarriages during these weeks but you can do it around when your 2 months pregnant ok."

She said,"Ok I'll do what you say to protect me and the baby I won't do things that I can't do if I can't play the games can I at least come and watch as it makes me laugh, they can still film me while you guys are playing and see how I react towards it right."

He replied,"We'll see tomorrow as we have filming for running man tomorrow, you can watch and still be on filming but remember you can't play the games as it'll be stressfull on you."

She said,"Thank you I don't mind not playing the games as I can still watch it is funny watching you all play like on tv but live."

He said,"Yes lets start eating dinner now otherwise the food will go cold."

They ate their dinner and started to wash up.

When they were washing up they decided to have a tour around the apartment the day after as they had time to have a tour.

After washing up Ji Hyo remembered something and said,"Oppa what am I going to do about the filming for emergency couple if I don't film then there will be no broadcast for the viewers?"

He answered," I guess you can do it but I'll take my 
time off work to make sure you're ok and I'll also tell the director to give you a more lighter jobs this month through out the pregnancy."

She replied," Thank you for solving everything for me I'll definitely make me and the baby healthy so you and me can have a healthy child and we will live happily and raise him/her well."

He replied,"thank you I promise to take care of you and our baby and be a happy family."

Then they had a shower and went to bed.

It was the next day for running man filming they ate their breakfast and headed to the filming place.

Ji Hyo and Kang Gary went to the filming place together early then they both went up to the PD, Gary said,"Ji Hyo won't be doing the games these months as she needs to fully rest, she can still be on filming but just not doing the games."

The PD asked,"How come? Ji Hyo loves doing the games though, she tells us to make it more exciting after each filming finished."

Gary was about to say that she was pregnant but Ji Hyo wanted to say it herself so she tapped his arm an looked at him while she shooked her head.

Ji Hyo said," PD's I'm pregnant so I can't do that many things sorry for not being able to let the viewers see me play games but I need to look after my health for the baby."

The PD's replied,"Congratulations Ji Hyo andKang Gary you are going to be mother and father. I understand we can still put you on filming like Gary said, if you want to we'll announce why you won't be doing the gamesbut you're going to tell the running man members yourself if you want to."