Part 6

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

SURPRISE!!!!!! all the hyungs were there she was shocked and got a surprise from all the hyungs. She asked,"What is this all Gary?" At that moment Gary kneeled down and gave me a bunch of roses and held out a diamond ring, they were my favourite flowers and i loved that ring it looked beautiful then he suddenly proposed to me. Gary said,"Ji Hyo will you marry me? i know that we haven't been dating for very long but i promise that no matter what happens i'll always be by your side and protect you."

Ji Hyo started to have tears running through her eyes she was very emotional and speechless. She said,"uhhh uhhhh i don't know what to say did you plan this all for me?"

Gary said,"Yes, i asked these hyungs to help me please marry me i only love one person which is you." They hyungs started saying,"marry him! marry him! marry him!"

Then Ji hyo satarted to talk,"Oppa don't you think this is a bit too fast?"

Gary answered,"It doesn't atter how fast we are right? the main thing is that we love each other truthfully, true love is the answer to everything and i don't think it is fast since I need you more than anything marry me my love.

Ji Hyo didn't want to speak so instead she used actions and nodded her head. Gary put the ring on her finger and she put a ring on his finger too. The hyungs started to congratulate them and said,"Kiss her kiss her kiss her."They kissd each other on the lips and they all partied for a long time until they thought it was late enough, they started to yawn and thought they should leave since they needed to leave the two in peace.

After the engagement party Gary said," When we really marry i'll definitely call everyone to come and make it as romantic as i can.Remember the ring in Macau that you wanted i'll buy it for you and that'll be your ring which you will wear and become Mrs Kang."Song Ji Hyo stopped crying and smiled hugging him tightly. That night they had a very late shower together and slept in the bed comfortably as they knew it wouldn't matter if they slept together now.

The next day they woke up had a shower and ate breakfast.After they had to film emergency couple man and woman (ep 6) Gary had to come too since he had to film a cameo with Song Ji Hyo. He had to be her taxi driver when she was drunk it was very sweet.

They weren't very bad actors so they could've got it in a few shots but gary kept doing mistakes on purpose so thy would've been able to do it longer. The cameo wasn't that long just a minute or 2 but they still both enjoyed it as people thought they acted like they were meant to be put together in the drama at that specific timing.

After filming it was lunch break they had lunch together at the first restaurant they had ever been too on there first date. They ate the same thing to remember how they came together and there favourite restaurant food. At that moment gary's manager texted Gary,

To: Kang Gary

We cancelled your next schedule but yo uneed to come back to your studio to sing yur wrap song that you have made with your band it is urgent pls come back as soon as possible.

From: Gary's manager

To: Gary's manager

ok i'll come as soon as possible

From: Kang Gary

After that Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahh sorry i have to go to recording it's urgent i'm very sorry i'll come to pick you up after ok? Don't be angry with me Ji Hyo."

Ji Hyo said,"Oppa i'm not angry i know that work is more important go and record, do your best Gary fighting." smiling and encouraging him."Come and pick me up after filming i'll be waiting for you there."

Gary said,"Okay Ji Hyo, bye future wifey."

She replied,"Oppa stop making me laugh,"

He replied,"It will come true soon." then he quikly ran into his car and went to his recording with his band Leessang.Ji Hyo felt a bit lonely but she understood him a lot and knew he wouldn't go to the bar a lot of times since he wasn't going to be as playful as before sine he now had Ji Hyo which made him extremely happy.

Gary had told Ji Hyo that one day he would definitely introduce her to his band and play since she had always wanted to meet them. Once Gary arrived at the recording center Gary and the band Leessang practiced wrapping the song that Gary made up with his band about love. Gary had alot of ideas since he had his new true love and they actually loved each other.

Hours passed and they had finally finished recording the song, the manager played it and said well done and promoted Gary to assistant manager which meant that he can now earn more money and say what he thinks they should do since he was the one who wrote most of the song. He still has to be in the band but he didn't mind if he was in the band. 

When he finished recording and talked to his manager he couldn't believe it, he kept thinking that this was a dream but then he found out it wasn't. It was about time to pick up Ji Hyo but he couldn't wait to tell her the good news that he had received. He arrived at her filming studio and took her home to her apartment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the people supporting, hope you are starting to like this fan fiction and keep on supporting, commenting and voting. :D