Part 4

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

Since Gary came out of hospital we all went to the bar to celebrate but he wasn't allowed to drink alcohol just for a few more days until he is more steady, he also said that someone had to look after him in case he wouldn't faint again and if that happened they would've needed to call the ambulance.

Someone had to look after Gary oppa but no one stood forward since they all had busy schedules, i received a break from my manager since she heard that i had to look after Gary oppa so she cleared off my schedule a bit to make me more time to look after him.

She even told me that i was someone who needed to get married soon, i thought she was a little overboard because well i know i am a bit old but i can get married probably any time i want right.

Gary oppa was getting better day by day but i knew that one day i would need to let go and let him take care of himself. Everyday i had to stop by each day to see if he was ok and getting better, then 1 week later he told me that he can now take care of himself and start work again. I felt very happy that he could now take care of himself and got better, that lunch break he texted me.

To: Song Ji Hyo                                                                12:30pm

Can you meet me at my studio i want to show you something meet me there around 9:00pm

From: Kang Gary <3

To: Kang Gary

Ok see you tonight at your studio 

From: Song Ji Hyo <3 

That night Song Ji Hyo went into his studio, she stood there looking for Gary oppa when he popped out from behind the wall and scared me. Song J i Hyo said, " Aish Kang Gary sop being so chidlish. He said, "Ji Hyossi please close your eyes it is a surprise." She closed her eyes the he guided her way to his office he told her that she could open his eyes and he saw a fascinating view. In the middle of his office there was a pile of stones which read will you be my girlfriend and rapped a song to her which was:

Something is missing without you 

On the outside you are pretty 

Never care about what people say about you

Give me all your love to me

Ji Hyo

I will protect you and love you forever

Hi i'll say each morning

You are the girl i need

Oh my Song Ji Hyo

 

Song Ji Hyo was very emotional, everything she wanted was right in front of her, her favourite flowers were there with a heart shaped candle which smelt of roses. Ji Hyo was so shocked that she even forgot what he had asked.

At that Gary asked again, "Will you be my girlfriend and date with me ?

Song Ji Hyo smiled and told him, " Yes of course." she knew gary oppa was a little bit of an outdoor person but she didn't mind the main thing was that he was there for her. They dated secretly as they didn't want the others to know about it.

They had a two set candle light dinner as it was there first dinner as dating. He was wearing a black suit and i only wore casual clothes i never knew he would've been so romantic. She tried telling oppa that she wanted to change her clothes but he told her no matter what you wear you still look beautiful like a princess.

After dinner Gary took Ji Hyo back to her apartment she told me to come in as it was quite late and told me to stay with her for the whole night. They talked about whether they should tell running man that they were dating since we knew they would ask, we had to make the decision as tomorrow was another filming for running man or we would've had to tell the even longer. They both had a shower and slept snuggling with each other sweetly and layed on each other.

The next morning they woke up and fiured out that they were late for running man, they rushed to the filming area and bowed saying sorry that they were late. They came together making it look pretty obvious they were together. They told them that they were dating and they all congratulated them and figured out to treat them to a dinnner for all the support given.

It was another couple episode In Running Man and monday couple were together so they were pretty excited and happy that the PD put them together since they both started dating and it was Monday. (ep 159) They spreaded it out to the viewers and there were lots of roumours from this weeks running man.

At the end monday couple had to either choose gold or either there partner. If they both choose gold they will give the gold back, gold and partner meant that they could keep the gold. However they both picked partner instead of giving the gold back and keeping the gold they got double ammounts of gold since the rule from the start was to pick there partner.

Eventhough Gary and Ji Hyo picked each other they were very emotional since they knew that each other was more important than gold.After running man finished they went to a restaurant to eat. They all ate happily and started to go home since everyone was starting to feel tired. Monday Couple went home together and slept at Song Ji Hyo's apartment.