Part 7

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

They went inside and had a talk, they planned to have there real marriage on come Monday as Monday was always there special day and invited as much know people as they could like there class mates, family friends and there cousins. They worked every night but didn't work too long as they always had a little schedules the next morning the letter wrote:

Dear *Name of Family or friend*

You are lucky to be invited to our special monday couple wedding from Running man it is i special day so we hope you can come. It will be real. (reminder)

It will be on the 17th of February Coming Monday

From: Monday Couple- Song Ji Hyo & Kang Gary

they printed lots of invitations out in coour put them in a letter, put a stamp on each of them and then put htem in the post. Since there was at least 1 to 2 weeks to post the letter they waited for the postman to post all of the letters then they started to get ready for the wedding.

During those days left, they both cancelled there schedules and together they planned out how they would do the wedding. Song Ji Hyo picked her wedding dress without letting Gary see as it was going to be a surprise like Gary too. He had ordered the ring that Song Ji Hyo really liked in the Macau shop and told them to deliver it at the address below.

A few days later it was delivered since it was first class delivering. Days passed and everything was delivered and planned out fully, The wedding was going to be at an outside garden like in dramas there would be filled with chairsand have a pavement in the middle of the grass with a lining of chairs. There would also be a stage in front having a huge heart in the middle saying Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo wedding. It would be a great wedding full of surprises with each other.

It was nearlly the wedding and every day they would count on the calender saying how many days until the big day until there was one day left.

That night they slept together, they tried to sleep but they were extremely excited. Gary sang one of Ji Hyo's favourite song tears as she said on one of the variety shows she filmed.Ji Hyo fell asleep on his chest a while later Gary fell asleep too by her side.

They woke up early the next mornng early like it was chistmas day they secretly went to ther own apartment and got ready after having breakfast together then go and get ready for there surprises.

Gary invited the running man hyungs to help him be his groomsmen and Ji Hyo invited her friends and family to be her bridesmaid. They seperated and helped the grooms and brides.

Once it was nearly time for the start of the wedding Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo met each other just before the wedding. Everything was planned out as they wanted it to be,the bride maids and groomsmen were there first as they were more important they were talked to saying that they had to arrive a little earlier.

After more and more people arrived while Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo were standing next to each other hand to hand linking arms, smiling and laughing saying thank you to everyone who came.

They weren't wearing the real clothing for the wedding yet as they wanted to make it a surprise so instead Ji Hyo wore her red dress from the 2012 sbs entertainment awards and Gary wore a black suit. Once everyone came they both went into there different dressing rooms to get changed for there wedding with a surprise clothing.

After getting dressed Gary waited at the stage for Ji Hyo he was wearing a white suit which he thought would match Ji Hyo. Meanwhile, Ji Hyo had just finished putting her dress on and her pretty make up her father was waiting for her to walk through the middle.

They started walking through the middle she was wearing a white beautiful dress which had patterns on it and Gary's eyes opened hugely on how beautiful she looked. 

While walking down the middle a song played which was one of Gary's surprises, the song was one of Ji Hyo's favourite song tears once again.

He sang tears with his band Leessang in front of the stage as they were there too. Ji Hyo was very emotional and happy that tears started to drip down her eyes as they were playing the song.

They then stopped and waited for me to go to him and once my father put my hand together with his, they told me to join in. It was very exciting as i was next to Gary sing the song while he was wrapping. He whispered,"Your wedding dress looks beautiful on you it suits you very well."

Ji Hyo answered,"Thank you Kang Gary i like your suit too." Just then the music had finished and the band Leessang went off the stage except from Gary.

The priest came on stage and said,""We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo as they exchange vows of their everlasting love. If there are any objections please speak now or hold your peace forever.

Suddenly someone raised there hand and objected saying,"I object of them loving together, everyone was surprised and shocked, especially Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think raised there hand? comment and you'll soon see who :P