Part 8

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

It was a girl who had objected, Ji Hyo didn't know who she was, But Gary didn't know either but then he remembered, it was one of his ex-girlfriends from before. Everyone was very worried about who she was and why she objected, she was the only one who objected out of all of us.

Gary held Ji Hyo's hand and she grabbed hold onto Gary's other hand and asked,"Oppa who is she and what does she want with us?" talking worriedly.

Gary replied,"Ji Hyo i'm sorry she's one of my ex-girlfriends from before i don't know why she's here though i never invited her she might be a bit crazy."

Suddenly the girl who objected them being together walked up on stage and hugged Gary. Gary tred shaking her off but she was too tight for him to push off, everyone sounded shocked.

Just at that moment, Ji Hyo pushed Garys hand out of hers and started running of the stage while tears were coming down her eyes. She ran to her dressing room and told her family members to cancel the wedding as she didn't know what else to do.

Meanwhile Gary's hyungs from running man ran to him and asked why she objected the wedding infront of Gary and the others.

The girl was apparently named Chun Sung Im and said,"I objected since me and Gary are getting married not that girl Song Ji Hyo. Gary was astonished of what she ad said and pushed her away from him.

Gary said,"Chun Sung Im what are you talking about we dated long and ages ago what are you even doing here you're gonna have to pay for this if something happens between Me and my Ji Hyo."

Gary ran to see Ji Hyo but she didn't want to see me, I waited for a long time until she came out of the dressing room.

I Stayed there for hours but one thing i didn't know was that she had left and escaped from her dressing room secretly without her knowing.

The wedding cancelled about the monday couple was all over the news.

During all those few days the running man hyungs except from Gary always went to visit her to see if she was ok, she always said,"Oppa i'm fine you don't need to always come and visit me." She always said that so she wouldn't make her oppa's worried.

After they always went Kim Joong Kook and Yoo Jae Suk stayed as they didn't have any schedules and was with her for the whole night to comfort her whenever she wasn't feeling well and then left her while she was sleeping.

Once they had left she always cried privately so no one knew she was crying, she just couldn't forget what had happened at the wedding, someone had objected them being together. Because of that one person we had to break up, I couldn't take it anymore, I had to forget him but i ididn't know how to. At that moment Gary texted her saying:

To: Song Ji Hyo                                                         9:25pm

My princess sorry i don't know how she came to our wedding, she messed it up I'll make it up to you I promise please don't be mad at me forgive me just this once I've never ever contacted her since a long time.

From: Kang Gary

She read the text message and tried to forget about it but she couldn't and texted him

To: Kang Gary                                                           9:30pm

We need to talk it's urgent

From: Song Ji Hyo

He read it and smiled as he never though she would've texted back, he thought it would've been too late so he told her to meet him tomorrow at his studio while he was writing his lyrics and she answered ok.

It was morning and Song Ji Hyo was awake, she was feeling tired as she didn't ave enough sleep, her panda eyes were out. She made some breakfast and ate it while thinking of what she should say to Gary. 

Meanwhile Gary was also having his breakfast while thinking of how to persuade Song Ji Hyo to forgive him.

After breakfast, Gary and Song Ji Hyo started walking to Gary's studio then they thought about the same thing, they both bought two americano coffees as they knew they both liked it. They went to different coffee shops but bought the same thing.

Gary arrived at his studio first as it was closer to his house so he waited for a few minutes, during those few minutes he left the two coffee's opposite each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi sorry but forgot to tell you before but as you would've probably know that Chun Sung Im is Song Ji Hyo's real name since i couldn't think of any other names. Anyways thanks for supporters who's been commenting I'm updating as soon as possible so thanks for reading this book :)