Part 35 (End)

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

He was inside and kicked the door lock till they broke and opened the door until he found Ji Hyo.

She was lying on the floor with her eyes closed, her head was covered in little droplets of water and her head seemed a little wet. The floor where Ji Hyo was on, was also covered in water where he nearly slipped but he held the walls to support himself. He quickly tried to wake Ji Hyo up before anything worse happened.

She woke up a few seconds after Gary woke her up and she felt a really bad pain on her tummy which had felt like someone had stabbed her a lot of times. She said weakly still awake,"Gary Oppa.... you're here... can you please take me to the hospital. My tummy hurts.... quickly."

Kang Gary then picks Ji Hyo up using all his power and tells everyone else that he needed to send Ji Hyo to the hospital. Everyone from the running man members crowd round and Yoo Jae Suk says,"Kim Joong Kook, drive Ji Hyo and Gary to the hospital we'll continue the filming without you. Quickly go to the hospital, Gary tell Ji Hyo that all of us here said Fighting!!"

Gary said,"I will, lets go." Kim Joong Kook and Kang Gary both quickly holds Ji Hyo as she was little heavier than usual and headed for the car. Gary and Ji Hyo sit at the back and Kim Joong Kook starts the car heading to the *name of hospital*. While Kim Joong Kook was driving the car to the hospital Ji Hyo had been having even more pains, she was feeling as if she would rather die. Ji Hyo moaned,"Palli... (hurry) It hurts Gary......"

Gary said,"Hold it in a little longer, Yoo Jae Suk said to tell you that everyone said Fighting! If it hurts just bite my arm I'll hold it in too, breathe." Ji Hyo then starts to breathe, squeeze Gary's hand and bite his arm to let out her pain while screaming. Gary didn't care about whether she was causing him to hurt he thought, he deserved it for making Ji Hyo go through all this pain, he thought why can't guys go through this instead of woman. Gary's arm felt really painful but in order to let Ji Hyo know that if he could hold it in she can too.

Meanwhile, as Ji Hyo liked having her main doctor who she trusted, Gary got out his phone and called the doctor to make sure that the doctor would be ready to help Ji Hyo give birth to her baby.

-----------Call to Doctor, connecting-----------

The doctor answered it

Doctor: Hello

Kang Gary: Hello Doctor it's Kang Gary Ji Hyo's husband please get ready

Doctor: What is it? is Ji Hyo ready to give birth?

Kang Gary: Yea please get ready we will be arriving soon around 15 minutes

Doctor: Ahhh, yea I will get ready to get a room ready and call some other nurses to help too

Kang Gary: Thank you,

At that moment Ji Hyo kept saying: Doctor help please

Kang Gary gave the phone to Ji Hyo. Doctor: I will help you once you get to the hospital, breathe keep calm

Ji Hyo: I can't hold it any longer

Doctor:Fighting see you at the hospital I will help you as much as I can

Ji Hyo: Fighting see you soon

-----------Call Ends-----------

They finally arrived at the hospital 13 minutes later, Kim Joong Kook quickly got a parking space near the hospital so they wouldn't need to run so far. Kang Gary said,"Ji Hyo, we're here, lets go inside to the doctor." Ji Hyo said still having a pale face with lots of sweat on her while breathing rapidly,"ok." Kim Joong Kook and Kang Gary opened the car door and picked up Ji Hyo together and headed for the hospital door.

They went inside and ran to the doctor who was in charge of Ji Hyo as a doctor, the doctor said,"Put her on this hospital bed and we will move her, Ji Hyo.... Ji Hyo I'm here don't worry I'll help you as much as I can. Hurry lets go." Altogether they pushed Ji Hyo into the prepared room which no one could go inside except from family especially Gary.

Kang Gary was feeling very tired as on running man he worked very hard but he was also feeling excited about starting the family with Ji Hyo. The doctor first checked how far on she was while Joong Kook turned around, she couldn't just have her baby at any time but she had to have it at the right time. Ji Hyo wasn't far but was nearly ready so the doctor gave Ji Hyo some pain relief to lessen the amount of pain for a while then start back on the baby to come out.

They were at the room and Kim Joong Kook was just standing there while Gary was next to Ji Hyo holding her hand tightly. Ji Hyo said hiding her face with her hair,"Joong Kook Oppa, sorry but.... can you go outside, I feel embarrassed like this Oppa sorry."

Kim Joong Kook said,"Sure I didn't mean to disturb you too, Ji Hyo good luck Fighting! I am sorry too." Ji Hyo said still hiding her face and putting her hand up,"Fighting!"

To: Family and Friends

Ji Hyo is now at the hospital she is not far from having the baby she said Fighting!

From: Kang Gary

Everyone read it and was very surprised they all answered things like Fighting Ji Hyo you are the ace, you can do it, don't give up. Also at the running man filming, they were also surprised and they announced on live tv on sbs saying,"Fighting Ji Hyo!" The running man members sent a message saying to open the tv at the sbs channel quickly. Kang Gary helped open the tv and watched what was being broadcasted. Ji Hyo felt very happy from the news as everyone supported her and gave her a lot of courage, the news spread really quickly and fast that in half an hour half of asia knew about the news. The interviewers were outside of the hospital waiting for the exciting news of the new celebrity baby.

The pain relief started to go away and Ji Hyo was in a lot of pain again, the doctors went in and out of the room to check on other people including Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo was feeling as if something was just forcing them self out. The doctors came back in and Ji Hyo asked,"Doctor, How long left do I have to wait?"

The doctor said,"We're going to have to check...." The doctor checked how far along she was. Ji Hyo was now ready to give birth to the baby, she had to start pushing and she started to shout as she found it very painful even worse than anything she had ever remembered.

An hour had passed and Ji Hyo had given birth to a chubby baby boy.

Everyone was in the room looking at how lovingly the couple were as Ji Hyo and Gary was on the bed hugging each other with the baby. Everyone was very joyful and happy, Ji Hyo and Kang Gary went out to the interviewers while Gary held Ji Hyo tightly as Ji Hyo was feeling exhausted and she wasn't used to walking with such little weight.

The interviewers noticed the couple together and was very noisy trying to ask a lot of questions. The reporters finally got silent to let Ji Hyo and Gary answer the questions, Kang Gary spoke and he knew that Ji Hyo was too tired to and he really didn't want her to be that hard on herself. He said,"The baby is a boy, we will name his Kang Dae which means that this baby will be Powerful and grateful and definitely become clever like Ji Hyo and me are."