Part 32

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

After they finished planning the party, they stored everything in Joong Ki's house before that specific day so they could just bring everything to the hotel room the next day. Bo Young thought, what would Ji Hyo want to talk to me about? She still hasn't texted me yet, I'm going to have to remind her, I should text her now. Bo Young texted Ji Hyo saying:

To: Song Ji Hyo 2:30pm

Ji Hyo noona, when are you going to text me when and where we're going out shopping, as I didn't know where you're going, you didn't text me so I guess you will go tomorrow.

From: Park Bo Young

Ji Hyo had just read the text and was shocked, she had forgotten to text Bo Young, she quickly texted her.

To: Park Bo Young 2:35pm

Oh yea, sorry I forgot, I was thinking of going tomorow if thats okay with you, Bo Young sorry I really forgot xD We'll meet you at *shopping place bus stop near the hotel* I would like to go somewhere with you, me and Gary will drive a car there. how about 10:35am?

From: Song Ji Hyo

To: Song Ji Hyo 2:37pm

10:35am umm that'll be good. It's alright, I didn't go out today as I thought as you didn't text me it must have been tomorrow, I'll meet you there at the bus stop

From: Park Bo Young

To: Park Bo Young 2:38pm

Thanks for understanding see you tomorrow

From: Song Ji Hyo

As Ji Hyo was always texting her phone, Gary always heard the ringtone which would always go off after a mesage came. Ji Hyo finally finished texting and Gary asked,"Ji Hyo who is it?"

She replied,"It is Park Bo Young, I forgot to tell her where and when we should do the party." Kang Gary said,"Ohh, I thought you were talking to another man,"then he started pouting. Song Ji Hyo said laughing,"I would never date someone else except from you Kang Gary."

Kang Gary said,"I'm happy that we are able to be happy with each other with all these troubles." Ji Hyo said,"Me too."

Another day passed quickly and it was the day when Joong Ki was going to tell Bo Young about his real feelings.

It was morning and it was around 8:00am, Gary and Ji Hyo was already awake as they did sleep a litte earlier yesterday. They woke up, got changed, brushed their teeth and washed their face to make them awaken and not fall asleep again.

They ate some breakfast together that was hand made and then set off once it was time to go and pick up Park Bo Young from the bus stop. Meanwhile Joong Ki and the other members who were also helping him, started to move the things that they had supplied into the hotel room they had booked.

Gary and Ji Hyo met Park Bo Young at *shopping place bus stop near the hotel.* Park Bo Young then got into the car and they drove to the parking bit where there were full of cars. They were at the nearest shopping center from the hotel that they were going to go after shopping and when Joong Ki had texted them that everything was ready.

Ji Hyo, Park Bo Young and Kang Gary then started to walk around the shops for a long time looking at clothes, accessories and even things like jewellery. They were at a jewellery store, Park Bo Young rushed in while they followed, Bo Young rushed to the rings section and said,"Noona, what do you think of these couple rings? Do they look pretty?"

Ji Hyo and Kang Gary sat down on the chairs and peered at the couple rings, Ji Hyo said,"Bo Young they look very pretty why? Do you still love Joong Ki? Are you alright?"

Bo Young said,"Um....... Yea I'm fine...... hows you and Gary, are you both still loving each other like treasure?" Bo Young's eyes became a little wet but she tried to keep her tears in, she thought, Aishhhh, why can't you even answer a simple question. I still love him, but I need to let him go he doesn't love me as much as I do. Kang Gary said,"What do you think?"

Park Bo Young said," I think you still love each other no matter what happens." They all laughed, Ji Hyo then said,"Bo Young have you got anything that you need to say that will make you feel better? You can trust us we can make you feel more better like love."

Bo Young said,"Huuhhh, uhhhhhh.... no not at all I don't need anything to tell you al my problems are solved and I'm sure should we go to eat lunch?." At that moment, the time was already 12:20pm, they went to eat some lunch in a high class restaurant.

In the restaurant they ordered, some soup as a starter and some korean noodles with kimchi for the main course and some yummy dessert. In the middle of the lunch Song Joong Ki texted Gary saying,

To: Kang Gary 4:40pm

We have just finished decorating the hotel room, remember room number 203 and *name of hotel*, you can come any time just remember to tell us when you've reached the hotel and going onto the elevator. I'm going to give the reception a hotel card so that you can come in just tell them your name.

From: Song Joong Ki

Kang Gary took his phone out and saw the message he then texted back

To: Song Joong Ki

Ok I got it, we'll be there we've nearly finished lunch see you soon

From: Kang Gary

They then finished the lunch and Kang Gary said,"Bo Young, can me and Ji Hyo bring you somewhere, I don't know if you will enjoy it but it'll probably be very exciting." Ji Hyo went blank, she wondered, where? Was it the hotel maybe. Ji Hyo asked Gary,"Ahhh, is it the very special place." Kang Gary said,"Yea, would you like to come here? It's really fun, please come you have to"

Park Bo Young said,"Ok, I'll come, it better be better than I think it will be."

Ji Hyo said,"It will." Ji Hyo, Kang Gary and Bo Young then started to drive to the hotel. It wasn't a long journey but it took around 15-20 minutes by car. They arrived at the hotel and Bo Young asked,"Why are we at a hotel?"

Ji Hyo and Kang Gary said,"You'll see."