Part 25

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

Song Ji Hyo thought of a good question to ask him, she asked him,"Joong Ki have you found a nice girl who you like and want to spend your time with? who is she?"

Song Joong Ki thought of what to answer, it was a hard one as he didn't want to answer that but he had to. He said,"Does all of these question have to be about love?" everyone laughed and replied,"Just answer it."

Joong Ki said," Well I do have someone I love her name is called Park Bo Young, I've worked with her before in the drama a werewolf boy. She is really beautiful and nice that I don't know what to do, she raises my heartbeat. Even while we were acting together in 2012."

Song Ji Hyo said,"Oppa are you sure you love her but does she love you?"

Song Joong Ki said,"I don't know but you all better not tell her or anyone else we still keep in contact een thought the filing has finished."

Everyone knew who was Park Bo Young as she went on running man before, everyone knew how nice and lovely she was before. She and Ji Hyo had been the only two girls attracting all the men, she was very popular with lots of men actresses. She had also been in many different dramas that were very popular and everyone thought that Park Bo Young and Song Joong Ki were actually dating but not for real.

They were a grat pair together and during that drama with filming, they became very good friends and nearly always contacted each other.

Song Joong Ki asked,"Noona and Hyung can you help me to keep it a secret please."

Everyone said,"Ok we will keep it a secret."

A lot of people such as Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Joong Kook, Ha Ha and Lee Gwang Soo was lying as instead of keeping it a secret, they wanted to know the true feeling for Park Bo Young first and if her true feelings really like him, they would try and pull them together like they did with Ji Hyo and Kang Gary.

They got over thinking about that and planned that they would talk over that after when Song Joong Ki would go home. They kept playing truth and dare and it was his turn to turn the bottle, it landed on Kim Joong Kook. He said,"Truth or dare?"

Kim Joong Kook replied,"As everyone is picking truth lets pick a dare."

He said,"Hmmm, I dare you to do the pepero game with someone you choose to do it with and get under 2cm here's the biscuits."

Kim Joong Kook said,"Yahh you really need me to do this type of thing I have no choice but to choose Ji Hyo, she's the only girl here."

Song Joong Ki got out a ruler and gave them a biscuit, Kim Joong Kook and Ji Hyo had to eat the chocolate bit as Kim Joong Kook never ate anything which was unhealthy. Joong Ki said,"Start." Joong Kook held the tip with no chocolate and Ji Hyo started to eat into the chocolate part of the biscuit.

Kang Gary was not impressed he was very jealous and looked bitter like the time in running man when Joong Ki kissed Ji Hyo and also when Ji Hyo ran to the other team when it was a red light and people could go across the road.

Everyone could see the jealousy in him, they all stared at him and he started pouting, bringing out his cute face meaning that he knew he was wrong that he had practised for many days as he wanted to be cute and wanted a hug from Ji Hyo. They had finished the pepero game and on the 3rd time round, they had finally finished with a record of 1.6cm.

Ji Hyo sat back down next to Gary and saw his head lowered down like he was angry, Ji Hyo said,"Gary Oppa don't be like that I'll give you a hug, stop being jealous when I'm with a friend of yours and mine. Pabo (fool) Kang Gary." They carried on until everyone had at least a few times saying whether truth or dare.

It was Song Joong Ki's turn again and suddenly his phone rang,Song Joong Ki said,"Sorry I'm going to answer my phone for a moment excuse me." it read:

--------------Park Bo Young calling--------------

He answered it

Song Joong Ki: Bo Young Ah what's the matter?

Park Bo Young:Oppa where are you?

Song Joong Ki:At Kang Gary's and Song Ji Hyo's house why?

Park Bo Young: Oppa can you please help me there's a burgalar in my house I'm scared I don't know who else I can call can you come over here? I'm hiding at the moment I'm scared that they will find me

Song Joong Ki: I guess I can, I'm coming now

Park Bo Young:Oppa be careful

Song Joong Ki: Ye see you soon bye

Park Bo Young:Bye

--------------End of call--------------

Joong Ki went back to the table and said,"Noona hyung sorry I have to go to my manager just called sorry I have to go." He bowed and Ji Hyo said,"Joong Ki, you don't jave to explain we undertand." Joong Ki quickly grabbed his things and left. Ha Ha said,"Yah Hyungs don't you find him a little suspicious?"

Yoo Jae Suk said,"Yea he does look in a hurry, should we follow him?"

Kim Joong Kook said,"Good idea, everyone lets go into the black car that is outside I'll drive carful with Ji Hyo."

Ji Hyo said,"Oppa go no need to worry about me I'll be as quick as I can Gary will help me."

Gary said,"Hyung wait for us."

Kim Joong Kook said," Yea." They all quickly got into the car and followed Jookng Ki's car, they lost him mant times as the red light always came but then they always caught back up. They arrived where Joong Ki had stopped, they parked their car a little further away and they all saw Joong Ki heading into a house.

They remembered the address, it was Park Bo Young's house as before after the running man episode she was on as a guest, she had invited them all over to her house, they were all wondering why Joong Ki would go to her house, he had lied to them. Song Ji Hyo said,"Oppa did he lie to us?"

Kang Gary said,"Yea."

Song Ji Hyo said,"Oppa Joong Ki wouldn't do anything like this someting might have happened, maybe Bo Young has trouble."

Kim Joong Kook said,"Ji Hyo good thinking no wonder you are our best ace.Ji Hyo Kang Gary and Ji Suk Jin stay here the rest follow me and come inside into the house." They stepped out of the car and walked towards the house. Joong Kook picked those people to got out as Ji Suk Jin wouldn't help, Song Ji Hyo was pregnant and Gary was going to become a dad. The three people in the car waited patiently while the four brave men stood next to the door ringing the doorbell.

The door opened mysteriously and they went inside, there was no one inside but Song Joong Ki lying on the floor with Park Bo young next to him crying with a very messy house.