Part 19

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary started to go onto the lift up to Ji Hyo's appartment suddenly the lift just broke down, she held Gary's hand and tightened it as she was Ji Hyo said worriedly," Gary we're stuck in the elevator what should we do? Will we ever get out of here."

Gary replied,"Ji Hyo don'tt worry I'm here firstly lets press the bell button on the lift ten we just need to wait for the people to come and save us out here, sit down on the floor we may be here for a long time."

She replied," Thank you oppa for calming me down I was a little worried I have never tried it before."

Meanwhile from outside of the lift there was a fire building up,someone had created a big fire by accident, everyone was running out shouting FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

In the lift Gary and Ji Hyo couldn't hear them as the steel doors from the lift were tightly shut, the people weren't loud enough and those steel doors didn't let any sound past through.

At that moment from outside the people who ran out quickly pressed the fire alarm several times to make it sound and also called the fire brigade.

Inside the lift smoke started to come through the doors Song Ji Hyo said,"Oppa what's happening what should we do? are we going to die?"

Kang Gary replied," Ji Hyo we won't die you still have me we're going to have to wait patiently for the fire brigade if we do die in here we die together not one by one remember that."

Ji Hyo said,"Oppa I'm scared I don't want to die we were going to have a child soon."

They hugged each other tightly snd waited for the fireman to get them out, the fire engine had came around 10 minutes later as there was a huge traffic jam.

During that time Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary were still in the lift waiting to be rescued, inside the lift the smoke covered more and more of the lift until the whole lift was covered in smoke.

They were both hugging each other while that happened as they promised at their wedding that if anything happens they would die together.

They started coughing and spluttering at that moment Ji Hyo fainted, Gary was very worried and tried waking her uo by shaking her gently on the shoulder saying,"Ji Hyo wake up wake up don't leave me." The few minutes later Gary also fainted as he was becoming unconscious

The fireman had only arrived when the both of them had fainted. The fireman didn't know they were in there until they checked the cctv before they went in the building.

The fireman quickly called the ambulance and with their other crews from the fireman people they quickly rescued them and started to put down the fire with water.

Meanwhile lots of interviewers from different workplaces got the news from someone calling them telling them where a big news would come out.

They took a video of rhe monday couple coming out on an ambulance bed while the security guards and police kept them back.

The interviewers followed the ambulance till they reached the hospital and stayed outside as they weren't allowed to atay inside.

They sent them to the hospital and called there closest family and friends. The running man members were informed about the two of them in the hospital saying,

To:Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, Haha, Kang gary's family and Song Ji Hyo's family

Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary are at *name of hospital* quickly come.

From: *Hospital*

Everyone who was very close to Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary quickly rushed to the hospital as they were very worried.

There rooms were right next to each other? as everyone knew that they were couples from the news broadcasted mostly at least every month.

Meanwhile a lot of people were at the hospital from the fire they had been injured. Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary were connected to a heart moniter and an iv drip.

The family and friends finally arrived and Gary started to wake up he was feeling a little dizzy but all he wondered was if Ji Hyo was okay. He said,"ughh where am I where's Jo Hyo is she okay?"

As Yoo Jae Suk checked on both of them he replied,"Gary we were very worried you are at the hospital and Ji Hyo uh Ji Hyo is next door."

Gary asked once again,"Is she okay?"