Part 10

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

Later Ji Hyo wakes up from Gary's calm waking up and they ate breakfast and watched their latest running man which was broadcasted on the television, they laughed as it was very funny on how they were filming running man.

They had finished breakfast and Ji Hyo had very tight schedule fillming emergency couple which was going to have many episodes of filming meaning she wouldn't be able to go home as early.

Gary always picked her up so she didn't have to walk home or waste money to take a taxi.

During those years nearly everything was the same, they had announced the wedding interviewers always was around then asking alot of questions which never stopped.

Lots of people were always crowding round them but luckily there were security gueards blocking them so they wouldn't get pushed about.

Filming running man and dating was a little different as they were always paired together as teams and couples making them more sweet looking together.

Garys's band Leessang got more fans as they got more popular from monday couple and Song Ji Hyo was put into more better parts as her fans got more and more.

Every year they almost always got the most best couple for the SBS awards ceremony.

It was another episode of running man and they were always excited to see the other members as they could only see them once a week or maybe even twice.

The PD's alwas made very challenging and fun challenges to do for running man. They had to do all sorts like water games the winter olympics, The olympics. But today wasn't the same, it was a time when Gary pretended that he had got kidnapped near christmas time. (ep 177 named christmas nightmare.)

What had happened was that they had to pick a partner and go inside the destination, if you didn't have a partner you wouldn't be able to go inside.

Monday Couple phoned each other and said they would meet at the destination where the road crossing was as most love and painfulness came from that place.

At that place Ji Hyo had bought his coffee and lunch, where she betrayed Gary and going into another team in running man and even the time where they had a date there.

Ji Hyo waited for very long, she had bought an americano and some bread so we could share it but time passed and I couldn't wait anymore I felt lonely inside as I didn't know where he was. I texted him saying.

To:Kang Gary

Where are you i've been waiting for a long time if you don't come I'm leaving.

From: Song Ji Hyo

She texted again

To: Kang Gary

Why aren't you answering my texts now I don't want to wait anymore I bought things for us to eat it's very cold here I won't wait any longer.

From: Song Ji Hyo
 

I waited for at least an hour but he still didn't come.

I knew he wouldn't come anymore so i quickly got in the taxi with the camera man and instead of call someone I just went to the destination.

Meanwhile, Gary was on camera and said, Mrs Kang, Ace Ji Hyo, Mong Ji, Song Ji Hyo sirry I didn't come the PD's told me to do it sorry again.

I saw Kwang Soo waiting outside, he looked like he hadn't been partnered up with anyone so I quickly ran to him and said," Oppa hurry lets go in now together,"

He looked surprised he said,"Ji Hyo I thought you were going to be with Gary Oppa your Monday boyfriend, Where's Gary?"

She answered," He never came I waited for him so long but I couldn't wait any longer it was like I was waiting for the whole day."

Kim Joong Kook replied,"I don't like the feeling of this I'm always worried when Gary isn't here." Saying smartly as he was the commander.

Suddenly Gary came up on the tv screen which was infront of us tied up with a tight rope an his mouth being covered in duck tape. He was moving in the chair as if he was kidnapped wanting to get out.

But nobody knew that it was actually Gary and *male guest* teaming up together trying to fool the running man members from the kidnapping.

Ji Hyo was feeling very sad and upset that he got kidnapped as tears started to drip onto the floor, she was very worried and anxious at what was going to happen to him.

Her hyungs noticed her crying and comforted her as best as they could saying no matter what we will be able to find Gary in no time.

They went to different places until they found him at *destination*.

Everyone was worried about him as they were like, "Gary hyung are you okay did tou get hurt Ji Hyo was very worried about you.

She hugged him tightly as they had found him, a few minutes later he had run away and disappeared. He and the guest had to go to the final destination and go inside and go onto the stage to win.

The time was up that the gate had now opened commander Joong Kook blocked the gates trying his best to not let the guest win by going onto the stage.

It didn't work as Kim Joong Kook always lost when 2 vs 1. They had won the game and the Pd's said,"Kang Gary and *guest* wins."We were all very shcked at how Gary had won. The Pd's explained and everyone especially Ji Hyo was very angry at him for betraying them like how Kwang Soo would.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi so this part is more longer and thanks for the people who has been reading this book I really appreciate it and keep commenting voting and reading.
;)