Chapter 9

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*slap*


Seung Gi was shock and look at the person who just slap his handsome face.
 

"W-why? Why did you slap me? Who are you?” he asked.
 

"You better shut up before I slap you again." Jessica said coldly then grab Yuri's hand and walk away.
 

Yoona too want to follow Yuri, but Seung Gi stopped her.
 

"Where are you going?"
 

"I need to go and apologise."
 

"For what? She just slap me, she should be the one who apologise.”
 

“I’m going to apologise to Yuri unnie for what you said. Oppa, don't you think that this is too much?"
 

"but...." Seung Gi could not finish his sentence because Yoona already yank his hand away and ran outside the restaurant with Taeyeon follow behind.

 

*
 

Outside the restaurant:


"Are you okay?" Jessica asked Yuri once they arrived next to her car.
 

"I'm fine. Thank you babe."
 

"It's no big deal. Come on we should go and eat something good and forget about that trash." Jessica said while pulling Yuri's hand but she got pull back into a sweet kiss on the lips.
 

Yoona who’s running toward them had to stop and stand frozen still watching the romantic scene that breaking her heart into pieces.
 

Taeyeon could not do anything for her sister, she just pat on Yoona's shoulder lightly.
 

It's not just Yoona who is hurting, Taeyeon herself didn't know why she suddenly feel her heart is aching. Taeyeon has been falling for the ice princess without herself notice it. But with her personality, Taeyeon is not someone who show people how she really feel.
 

Yoona finally walk away and Taeyeon follow her sister.
 

After Yoona walked away, Yuri pull out from the kiss.
 

"Thank you again baby." Yuri said.
 

"I already said that it is no big deal. Come on... Let's go!” Jessica smile happily and pull Yuri’s hand to get inside the car.

 

*
 

Few days later:

After the incident, Yoona never met Yuri again until today. It is the day of their vacation. They all gather in front of the dorm gate. Yuri and Jessica are getting all lovey dovey. Sooyoung and Krystal is still in their first stage where they still being shy around each other.
 

Yoona who just walk toward the group, trying to control her emotion. To her luck, Seung Gi's car had just arrived. She walk toward the unnies and just say hello and then she get inside her boyfriend's car without looking back at Yuri at all.
 

"So are you guys ready?" Hyoyeon asked excitedly.
 

"Yeah!!!" they all shouted.
 

"Alright so Yul, Sica, Krysyal and Sooyoung will go in Yul's car." Sunny being the manager start commanding.
 

"Okay!" Yuri said.
 

"And Hyo, Tae, Seohyun and me will go in my car." Sunny announce and after that their journey started. Sunny's car is in front, Yuri is in the middle while Seung Gi and Yoona is at the back.
 

Yuri would joke and laugh around with Jessica, Krystal and Sooyoung, but she always steal glance at the car behind her from time to time. Jessica is not dumb, she notice what Yuri did, but she pretend to laugh like nothing happen.
 

"So Yul, we are going to stay in the same room right? Please tell me we will. You told me that you will take me to your house but you didn't." Jessica whined.
 

"What? You bring Sica home?" Sooyoung asked surprised.
 

"Hey why are you being so shock?" Jessica asked shikshin.
 

"No no... It just that, this is new."
 

"But I didn't get to go."
 

"Come on babe. You know that was because of my stupid work." Yuri reasoned out. Yeah that day her Dad suddenly called for her and she need to go and left Jessica alone for 2 days.
 

"Work work work. You seems to be busier than the CEO you know that?"
 

"Yeah because I am not the CEO that's why I have no time to rest."
 

"Yah... You really never want to lose huh?" Jessica became frustrated. Then the car ride become silent because Jessica started showing her cold self.
 

Yuri stop talking and just focus driving until they reach the rest stop.

 

Everyone get out of the car and went to find a little thing to eat before continue their journey.
 

After found something to eat they go to find the table and sit down. They are divided into two table.

Yoona, Seung Gi, Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun sit together and the rest is at another table.


Jessica and Yuri is still not talking.

 

Yuri feels so frustrated with Jessica being angry and she doesn't want to always be the one who trying to chase after her all the time, since it was not her fault. A while later Yuri stood up from her seat.
 

"I will go to the rest room." Yuri said then walk to the rest room.
 

She walk while taking out her phone and texting, without looking up, she bump into someone and her phone flew out of her hand but that someone catch it for her. And that someone is no one than her first love.
 

"I'm so-" Yuri pause when she look up and their eyes met.
 

Once again, she fall head over heel for Yoona.
 

"Are you okay Unnie?" Yuri broke out of her world.
 

"Oh I'm fine! Thanks.”
 

"Here is your phone." Yoona said awkwardly.
 

"Thank you."
 

"You're welcome." and just like that, Yoona walk away from her again.
 

"How can I stop myself from loving you? Will I ever be able to forget you?” Yuri talk to herself while watching Yoona walk away.

 

*
 

After finish their small meal, they continue their journey to the beach which took them 40 minutes to reach there from the rest stop.


They begin to divide their hotel room. Manager Sunny begin to give everyone their room key.
 

"Yuri, you are with Jessica." Sunny said.
 

"Aniyo. I will be with Krystal." Jessica said and everyone look at her then look at Yuri. Yuri just shrug her shoulder.
 

“I will be with Sooyoung. We’re roommate after all.” Yuri said, and that doesn't make the situation any better. Jessica took the key and go to her room with Krystal follow her from behind.
 

"So Yoona will be with Taeyeon. And Seung Gi oppa will have one room for himself. And I am with Hyoyeon and Seohyun."
 

Sunny gave everyone the key and they all going to their room and rest before meet up again for dinner.

Everyone is resting in their room except Yuri. She told Sooyoung to go without her. Yuri go to the beach and take a walk alone. She end up sitting on the sand while looking at the sea.

Jessica and Krystal stay inside the room, but Jessica still didn't say a word. She was wondering why Yuri never chasing after her? Is she not worth it?
 

Krystal’s phone beep and it bring Jessica's back to the reality.
 

"If you want to go to Sooyoung, you can go. I am fine." Jessica said
 

"Are you sure unnie?"
 

"Yeah. Just go."
 

"okay then, If there is anything you need, just call me."
 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter