Chapter 11

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fany?" Tiffany heard her name and turn toward the person who just called her.
 

"Oh omg! JESSIE???" Tiffany said and ran toward Jessica.
 

Taeyeon also surprise to see Jessica.
 

"When did you come here?" Jessica asked Tiffany. 

She was surprised to see her ex here.
 

"Few days ago. Wae? You miss me?"
 

"Aniyo. Why do I need to miss you?" Jessica said coldly as usual.
 

"You are still as cold as before huh?"
 

"And what were you doing?"
 

"Oh yeah I saw a girl crying." Tiffany said and turn to Taeyeon, but the girl already left. "Huh... Where did she go?"
 

"Never mind. It-" Jessica pause when her phone rang.

 

*ring ring*
 

"Yeoboseyo!"
 

"Miss Jung, we are here with your car."
 

“Ok. Thank! You can leave the key at the reception.” then Jessica hung up and turn to Tiffany.

 

"I gotta go. I will talk to you later."
 

"Wait Jess, where are you going?"
 

"I'm going to head back to Seoul."
 

"Jinja? Can I go back with you?"
 

"Wae? You don’t have a car?"
 

"I don't. You know I have no family in Seoul. I just came here to visit."
 

"Then how did you come all the way to this resort? And where is your fiancé?"
 

"I came alone to relax here for a few day before going to find you. The hotel's car pick me up at the airport."
 

"Then you should ask them to call you a taxi."
 

"Wae? Can't I just go with you? Why are you so mean to your ex? At least we were in love once right? And I was going to visit you anyway. Can’t you just spend a few days with me?” Tiffany keeps ranting, so Jessica give up.
 

"Fine. Pack your things and meet me at the lobby." Jessica said and walk away. Tiffany smile cutely at Jessica's back.
 

“I see you are still angry at me huh?" Tiffany said.

 

*

 

Yoona asked for medical kits and go back to her room with Yuri.
 

"I said I'm fine."
 

"Aniyo... How can this is fine for you unnie? Come on let me treat your wound."
 

"Wait, unnie? I thought you called me Yul now.”
 

"Arggh... You still can joke around huh?"
 

"I'm not joking. Let’s call me Yul. I don't want to be just your unnie anymore."
 

"Really? Okay... My baby Yul! Please let me treat your wound.” Yoona starts acting cute and how could Yuri say no to this?
 

"Ah sure... Here, but do it lightly ok?"
 

"Wae? I thought you are fine." Yoona said and touch Yuri's lips.
 

"Owww.... It's hurt."
 

"Sorry sorry... I will do it lightly. Promise."

 

Yuri nodded and let Yoona do it.
 

"Unnie.. I mean Yul, what do you think he will do?"
 

“Lee Seung Gi?"
 

“Ummm..." Yoona nodded.
 

“That guy is such a mama’s boy. I’m sure he's going to call his mother."
 

"I thought so too, I think he’s going to talk to my parents about this."
 

"Are you scared?"
 

"It's not that I'm scared of them. What I’m scared of is what they will do to you and to us."
 

"Don't worry Yoona. No matter what happen, I promise you that I will do whatever it take for us to be together. I just want you to trust me. If you are willing to fight for this relationship with me, I promise you, I will protect you with my life."
 

"I trust you Yul. We are in this together." Yoona said sincerely even she knew that things will get harder after the fight with Seung Gi, but now she doesn't want to care or worry. For now, she just want to enjoy their time together.
 

"Yoona, do you want to run away together?"
 

"Nae? Are you serious unnie?"
 

"Hey, stop call me unnie. And yeah I'm serious."
 

"But what about your Dad? He only have you now."
 

"What are you talking about? I mean run away to somewhere else during our vacation. Haha Yoona, are you planning to run away with me for real?" Yuri said making Yoona blushed.
 

"I didn't. You didn't make it clear enough and it confuse me.”
 

"Alright. Let's make a great escape. It's going to be fun. Just the two of us."
 

"Yah are you thinking about something ert? ByunYul."
 

"Aniyo. It's you ByunYoong. I just said fun, but you already think about it. Was it that fun last night?” Yuri said and smirked.
 

"Yah. Stop it."
 

"Hahaha.... There are more fun for you baby. Just wait."
 

"Yah...." Yoona hit Yuri and trying to hide her tomato face.
 

"Hehe... Alright, let's pack up. We should leave as soon as possible before Taeng caught us." Yuri said and they begin their perfect crime by run away from their friends.

 

After they got everything done, Yoona and Yuri quietly left to the parking and put everything inside the trunk. Yuri is the one who prepare the trunk while Yoona just stand behind her while writing text message to her unnie.

 

*

 

Jessica and Tiffany meet up at the lobby and Jessica asked the receptionist for her car’s key.
 

"Hello Miss Jung, Here’s your key? I hope you had a good stay at our hotel. Please have a safe trip back.”

 

“Thank you!”

Jessica took her key and walk toward the parking to find her car with Tiffany trailing behind her. They found the car and Jessica get in after put her bag inside the trunk. 

Tiffany also get in the car follow Jessica. Jessica didn't talk at all. She start driving, but then the sight in front of her make her blood boil. Jessica saw Yoona and Yuri stood behind Yuri's car while Yuri is preparing her suitcase and Yoona stood behind her. Jessica speed up her car as fast as possible toward Yoona direction.
 

"OHMYGOD JESSIE!!!!" Tiffany scream out loud.
 

Yuri who just finish prepare everything close the trunk then she saw the black sport car driving toward Yoona and Yuri was fast enough as she brought Yoona into a hug and turn their body around hitting Yoona’s back against her car.
 

Jessica step on the brake and look back through the rear view mirror. It only hurt her more because Yuri is now hugging Yoona tight.
 

"Yoong! Are you okay?" Yuri asked.
 

"Dae. Thank you unnie."
 

"What the hell is wrong with that car?" Yuri said and began to walk toward the car but then the car just speed off and leave them.
 

“Yah…I'll kill you if I catch you...!!!" Yuri shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter