Chapter 13

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOUL

 

Everyone are back from their vacation. Taeyeon has become a lifeless person. Yoona and Yuri are also came back.

Yoona decided to go and meet with Seung Gi at the hotel that he’s staying in. Yuri is very worry and want to follow her girlfriend but Yoona declined and said that she will be alright so Yuri just pout and wait for her at the dorm.

 

When Yoona left, Yuri couldn't stay still. She decide to follow Yoona. When she reach the parking lots, the sight of the familiar car caught her attention.

 

“Wait this is… It can't be right?" Yuri was hoping that it’s just happen to be the same model but then she saw Jessica approach the car. 

 

Yuri didn’t want to believe this. She walk toward the car and grab Jessica's hand.

 

"Wha-... Yuri?"

 

“We need to talk.”

 

“About what?”

 

“You tell me Jessica!”

 

“I have no idea what you’re trying to say Yuri. Just get to the point. I have place I need to be.”

 

“Ok! Then tell me! You tried to run over Yoona at the resort, didn’t you?”

 

“Wae? Did she got hit? Is she in the hospital now? No! She’s not.” Jessica said sarcastically. 

 

"Sica, I never thought that you could go this far and stoop so low. This is so unlike you.”

 

“And what’s like me Yuri? Stop talking like you really know me.”

 

“Right I thought I knew you, but turn out you are not who you seems to be. I don’t care about who you really are Sica, but don't you ever dare thinking about hurting Yoona again. I was the one who broke your heart, so you can hate me and try to do whatever you want to hurt me, but don’t you ever dare touching Yoona.”

 

“Why would I try to hurt you when I clearly know that you would be devastated if I hurt her.” Jessica chuckled softly and Yuri is starting to lose her temper now.

 

“I warned you! And if you still try to hurt her, then I will make sure that you would regret it. I’m going to destroy your world Jung Sooyeon.” Yuri said coldly and Jessica tried to hold up her emotion, not showing Yuri that she was affect by it, but Yuri give her an evil smirk when she feel that Jessica is holding her breath as she lean closer to her. “I’m not a nice person when it comes to revenge.” Yuri whisper and walk back to her car and drive away.

 

Jessica growl angrily when Yuri left.. After everything Yuri has said, it just make her hate Yoona even more.

 

*

 

Yoona reach the hotel and saw Seung Gi’s sitting in the lobby waiting for her.

 

"Seung Gi Oppa!"

 

“Yoona! You are here.”

 

"Yes."

 

"Let's go to my room and talk."

 

"Aniyo! I don't have a lot to say. I came here to peacefully end our relationship. I know that you truly love me but I am really sorry Oppa. From the start, I only think of you a good brother. I loved Yuri unnie before I went to Japan and I’m still in love with her. I hope you understand and forget about me. I can’t force myself to love you Oppa, I’m really sorry.”

 

"What? Is this a joke? You are my fiancée for god sake. Why should I let you go with that mistress daughter?"

 

"Stop calling her that. She is your sister.” Yoona started to lose her temper with the way Seung Gi talk about Yuri.

 

"Sister? I never have one."

 

"I don't care if you don't like her. But at least have some respect toward people around you. You can’t force me to marry you when my heart belong to Yuri.”

 

“You don’t get to decide to end this relationship Yoona. Don't you know how important this wedding is toward your parents? This isn’t just between you and me. I got your parents permission to marry you, so you can’t just end it like that.”

 

"I don't know and I don't care about the deal between you and my parents. I want to be with Yuri because I love her and I will fight until the end. I’m not gonna be a pawn for them to gain a business partner.”

 

"So you’ve decided to fight against me huh?"

 

"If you try to get in our way, then I am ready to fight back."

 

“Alright fine Yoona. Let see how far you can go.” Seung Gi smirked arrogantly 

 

Yoona didn't answer and just walk away.

 

She took her phone out and ready to call Yuri but her phone rang even before she could dial the number. It was no one other than her protective girlfriend of course.

 

"Yoong????"

 

"Hey!"

 

"Where are you?"

 

“I'm done talking to him. I’m in front of the hotel right now."

 

"What did he say? Did he try to hurt you?”

 

“I’m fine Yul. Don’t worry. Let’s talk when we meet. I’m heading back to the dorm now.”

 

"I will go and pick you up. I’m almost there.”

 

“Alright! Thanks Yul. Love you.”

 

“I love you more.”

 

They said and hung up the phone.

 

*

Jessica walked toward the lobby of the hotel to meet up with Tiffany. She saw Tiffany sitting with a man but she can't guess who it was since she only saw his back, but somehow she felt familiar with that figure.

"Fany!"

 

"Oh Jessie! Look who's here!" Tiffany said cheerfully.

 

"Appa?" Jessica was surprise to see her super busy daddy for the first time in a while.

 

"Hello my princess!"

 

"Appa! What brings you here?”

"Haha it's been a while Jess. Don’t you miss me? 

 

“Of course I do, but I’m just surprise to see you here without notice.”

 

“Well, I came here for some family business."

 

"Family business? And where is Omma? And why are you with Fany?"

 

"Oh your Omma need to take care of the business in State while I'm away, and I came here to discuss some business with Mr Kwon before heading to Japan for our family business. I was planning to call you since I have something to tell you, but then I met this pretty lady here and she told me that you will be coming here soon. So I decided to wait for you here."

 

"Ummm Uncle, I will excuse myself so that you can have a talk with Jessie." Tiffany bow and left the Daddy and daughter alone.

 

“Thank you Fany-ah.”

 

"So Appa, what do you want to tell me?” Jessica asked once they are alone.

 

"Do you remember your grandfather's wish?"

 

"Uhh I am not really sure."

 

"He had promised with his best friend that he would marry his first grandchild to his best friend’s grandchild."

 

"Oh yeah! I remember that, but didn't we lost contact and cannot find them?"

 

"Yeah we were did lost their contact and since you were too young back then, we didn’t want to bring this up yet. But since you broke up with Any and now you are single. I decide that we should fulfil your grandfather’s wish.”

 

"It is not funny Appa. How can I just marry someone I don’t even know?”

 

"I'm not joking Jess. I’ve been searching for them for a while now, and I finally found them. They were unsuccessful with their business and move to Japan to start over, so marry you to their daughter could help them find connection to stand back up again."

 

"But Appa, you can just help them. How can you drag me into this? To marry a stranger? And she’s a girl for god sake.”

 

“Wait, but aren’t you like into girl?” Her father asked confused.

 

“Yes I am, but that doesn’t mean that she is like me. I mean what will her parents think? They are Korean who live here, they might not be able to accept this as easy as you and Omma.”

 

“Well I talked to them and I already explain everything. They told me they are very open about this kind of things. That’s why I came all the way to meet them. They said we could set you two up for a blind date. Their daughter is actually in the same school as you.”

 

“But-” 

 

“Listen Jess! Your mother and I also meet each other because of our parents, but look at us! We are happily married and even have you and Krystal. Why don’t you give it a try, and if it really didn’t work out then you can always let us know.”

Jessica think for a little while and remember about her grandfather. She reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter