Chapter 16

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello Appa! How have you been?” Yuri greeted her father.

 

“Hello Yuri-ah. I’m fine, so tell me why do you want to see me?”

 

“Appa!"

 

“Hmm?"

 

"I'm sorry!”

 

“About?"

 

"About what I did. But today I come here to make a deal with you.”

 

"A deal?”

 

“Nae!"

 

"I thought you finally figured out that you can't live without my support.”

 

"Yes, it wasn't all wrong. It was so hard to struggle here on my own, but it's worth it Appa.”

 

"Then why did you called?”

 

"Because I need to protect her. Appa! I need to become stronger and to do so, I'll need to do what you’ve always wanted me to do." Yuri said.

 

Mr Kwon was in a deep thought for minutes before speak up again.

 

"So, you mean you are willing to learn everything and take over the company?”

 

"Isn't that what you want Appa?”

 

"How do you know that's what I want?”

 

"Isn't it obvious Appa? You knew everything I did here. Knowing you, you are not the type to let me go and live my life so freely without your people following me." 

 

"Alright, so what do you want me to do for you?”

 

“I want you to send us to US as soon as possible. I need you to prepare everything we needs. Apartment, school and support us until I graduate and I will come back here with her and take over the company when I’m strong enough to do so.”

 

"So you know that you can't protect her by yourself. Why don't you just let her go Yuri-ah?”

 

"That will never happen as long as I'm alive Appa! I will do anything it takes for us to be together. Because I love her." Yuri said the last sentence like a whisper but Mr Kwon could hear it clearly. 

 

Mr Kwon just sighed. He knew he couldn't protest any further. Seung Gi had his mother who always on his side, but Yuri has no one other than him. He couldn't help but protect his one and only daughter.

 

"Fine! Come to Seoul with her tomorrow. I'll tell mr Shin to come and pick you two up." Mr Kwon said and Yuri was so glad that tears roll down her eyes.

 

"Jinja Appa?”

 

"Yeah Yuri-ah!”

 

"Thank you so much Appa! I'll do my best at school from now on.”

 

"You better be. But what are you going to do with her family?”

 

"I will talk to Yoona about it. Thank again Appa!"

 

*

 

Yuri rush back home after she talked with her dad.

 

"Yoona!" Yuri called for her baby once she entered their house.

 

“Yul?"

 

"I'm back baby!" Yuri pull Yoona into a hug.

 

“Who were you with all day?" Yoona asked worriedly.

 

"Yoong! I found the solution for us.”

 

"Jinja? What is it?”

 

"Tomorrow we will go back to Seoul. I will explain to you then. Okay?”

 

"Fine. But who did you meet?”

 

"M-my dad.”

 

"Your Dad?”

 

"Yeah! I made a deal with him.”

 

"A deal?”

 

"I will explain tomorrow when we go to my house in Seoul. I promise.”

 

"Okay!" Yoona gave in and stop asking.

 

"So, what are we going to eat?" Yuri tried to change topic to make Yoona forget about the question.

She wanted to tell Yoona about going to school in US but she was scared about Yoona’s reaction if she have to leave Taeyeon and her family to go far away with Yuri. So she decide to enjoy today with Yoona and tell her everything tomorrow.

 

*

Seoul:

 

"Taeyeon-ah, you must be surprise to see me here alone without your parents. Actually I invited them too but your parents are busy with your little sister matter that's why.”

 

"Nae? My little sister?" Taeyeon asked in surprise making Mr Jung taken aback a little and Jessica who silently eat her food also turn her gaze toward Taeyeon.

 

"Yeah! Wae? Is something wrong?" Mr Jung asked.

 

"An.. aniyo uncle.”

 

"Ok. So, I heard that you go to the same school as our Jessica here." He asked

 

"Nae uncle. We actually lived in the same dorm just different room.”

 

"Oh really? Sica why didn't you tell me?”

 

"Wait, then you two knew each other since I saw you at the beach?" Tiffany asked curiously.

 

"Yeah. I've seen and talk to her a few time. Actually my friend and Shika-" Taeyeon was about to announce about Jessica and Yuri but Jessica cut her off.

 

"We are friend before I found out that she would be my fiancée." Jessica said emotionless.

 

"Really? That's good." Mr Jung said.

 

"I know Appa. It's better than marry someone you didn't know right Taengoo?" Jessica said and smirked at Taeyeon who’s a bit surprise with the nickname Jessica just called her.

 

"Well, it turned out great. I'm glad you two get along well.”

 

*knock knock*

 

Someone knock on the door, and the door open reveal Krystal and Sooyoung who look so nervous and didn't notice that Taeyeon is here.

 

"Appa!"

"Oh Soojung-ah. You are here?”

 

"Nae! I'm sorry I'm late. Appa! Here's Sooyoung unnie." Krystal introduced Sooyoung to her father.

 

"Oh Hello Sooyoung-shi!”

 

"Hello mr Jung, it's an honor to finally meet you." Sooyoung said and bow so low making Tiffany burst out laughing.

 

"Unnie, don't laugh." Krystal whined.

 

"Hahaha I'm sorry. I was worry that her back is gonna break from how low she bow down." Tiffany said and Mr Jung chuckled.

 

"Oh Soojung-ah here meet Taeyeon, your future sister in law.”

 

"Nae?????" Krystal and Sooyoung exclaimed at the same time with their eyes open wide.

 

"Why are you two so surprise? Oh! You must be know each other too right?" Mr Jung asked.

 

"Huh uhh Appa, I'm kind of confused." Krystal want to ask Jessica immediately but she decide to wait until they finish dinner.

 

"Well, don't be. Come and sit down you two." Mr Jung said.

 

Sooyoung sat next to Taeyeon and look at Taeyeon in the eyes make sure the girl understand that she needs an explanation later.

 

"Fany unnie, when are you going back?" Krystal asked.

 

"I'll be back tomorrow with uncle.”

 

"Okay! Lucky for you to be in the private jet with my dad.”

 

"Well, if you are jealous then come with us.”

 

"Aniyo. I'd rather stay her with Sooyoung Unnie.”

 

"Yah Jung Soojung. So you love her more than Appa now?" Mr Jung asked making Sooyoung gulped nervously.

 

"Aniyo! I love you Appa, but I'd love to stay with Sooyoung unnie since you have Omma with you there.”

 

"Hahaha... I was just joking. Sooyoung-shi, don't be nervous. I won't bite.”

 

"Hehe yes sir.”

 

"You can call me uncle anyway.”

 

"Ah Nae Uncle.”

 

"Great. Look like my children are all grown up now. I'm so glad. Taeyeon-ah?”

 

"Nae uncle?”

 

"Please take care of Jessica while I'm not here. She's quite cold and hard to understand sometimes but she has very kind heart. You just need time to learn about her.”

 

"Appa! You being so cheesy you know?" Jessica whined and everyone chuckle.

 

The dinner went well and Jessica drove Taeyeon back to their dorm.

 

*

In the car

 

Taeyeon sat there silently while looking out the window and lost in her thought.

 

Taeyeon thought it would be an awkward dinner for them, but it turned out to be very fun and warm. It felt like family and she's happy.

It's been so long since she felt like this, or she had never felt like this since her parents business goes bankrupt and they became a totally different person. She miss her sister so much. She was so worry about Yoona and Yuri. She didn't know what her mother and Seung Gi had plan this time, but she had a bad feeling about this.

 

"What are you thinking?" Jessica asked and that make Taeyeon woke up from her train of thought.

 

“Nothing."

 

“Ummm.”

 

*awkward silent*

 

“Shika?"

 

“Hmm?"

 

"Can I ask you something?”

 

“Umm."

 

"Why do you want to get married? I mean, you don't love me." Taeyeon said.

 

Jessica didn't answer. She turn and stop the car on the side road making Taeyeon panic. Knowing Jessica, she might drop Taeyeon off and left her in the middle of no where.

 

"Taeyeon-ah!" Jessica called out her name, this is new because her voice was so soft.

 

“Yeah?"

 

"Can you drive?”

 

"Yeah but why?”

 

"I'm sleepy."

 

'What the??' That's what Taeyeon's thinking.

 

"Ok!" But she agree anyway.

 

Taeyeon drive them back to the dorm. By the time she reach, Jessica is already in a deep sleep.

 

Taeyeon parked the car and was about to wake Jessica up, but she end up starring at the sleeping beauty.

 

"You still love Yuri, don't you?" Taeyeon whisper the question to the sleeping girl and sighed by herself before putting her jacket on Jessica and sleeping on the driver seat.

 

Little did she know that Jessica is actually awake.

*

 

"Yoong baby!”

 

“Hmm?"

 

"Let's go for a walk!”

 

"Huh? Now?”

 

"Yeah. Come on let's go.”

 

Yuri said and drag Yoona out of their house.

 

They walk for awhile before decide to sit on the beach. Yuri take Yoona's hand into hers.

 

"You are cold baby?”

 

"A little." Yoona answered, Yuri kiss Yoona's hand and then pull Yoona into her embrace.

 

“Yoong?"

 

“Hmm?"

 

"Can you promise me that you will never hate me for being selfish?”

 

"Yul? Wae? Is something wrong?" Yoona worried.

 

"It's not that. It's just because You know, no matter what happen, I want you to know that everything I do is for us. And I want you to understand.”

 

"Tell me what is your plan now! You make me worried right now Yuri!”

 

"Actually, I can't think of any better solution Yoong. I'm sorry!”

 

"What is it? Tell me?”

 

"I-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter