Chapter 20

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, the secret that" Yuri pause and get closer to Yoona. She look Yoona in the eyes and said "You are not Jung Hana, but Im Yoona?” Yuri finish the sentence and Yoona’s eyes went wide open.

 

"W-what? What's going on? Yul, You remember me?”

 

"Aniyo! I don't remember who you are, I just know that you are the woman that I risk my life to protect.”

 

"If you know who I am, why did you pretend not to know until now?”

 

"And what about you? You didn't tell the truth from the start either.”

 

"Okay let's say we're even. Then what do you want from me? What make you want to keep me close when you don’t even remember me?”

 

"Because you are the only person who know everything about me. I heard that we spend a lot of time together before the accident happen. So I think you could be a lot of help for me to find my memory. I can't let Lee Seung Gi know about my weakness. I need to be prepared.”

 

"So is this all this is about? You want to use me as a tool to your revenge?”

 

"It's not like that. You are not a tool. Wouldn't it great if I could remember? I will remember you and our relationship too. It's a win win.”

 

"I'm sorry Yuri! I think we should discuss this later. I need time to process all of these." Yoona said and went back to her room.

 

"Yoona wait!" But Yoona already left. "What did I say so wrong?"

 

*

The next morning:

 

"Good morning young miss!" The housekeeper greet.

 

"Where is Hana?”

 

"She's still in her room." 

 

"Please go and ask her to join me for breakfast.”

 

"Yes young miss!" The housekeeper said and went to find Yoona.

 

A while later she arrive looking panic.

 

"What happen?”

 

"I think Miss Hana is sick Young miss!”

 

"What? Call the doctor now! Oh and tell Donghae to cancel the golf game with Mr John. Tell him I'm not feeling well and no one is allow to come here. I want to rest.”

 

"Yes Young miss!" 

 

Yuri rush to Yoona's room and found the girl lay on the bed look so pale.

 

"Yoona? Yoona? Can you hear me? Yoona?”

 

“Y-yul?"

 

"Yoona? You okay? Hang on, the doctor will be here soon.”

 

"I-I'm fine. I'm just a little tired. I'll be okay after getting some sleep.”

 

"Ok just rest a little. I'll wake you up when the doctor is here." Yuri said and Yoona just nodded meekly.

 

Yuri regret what she said last night. She must be sound crazy. She must be hurting the girl's feeling. Yoona's eyes are all puffy. She must be crying all night.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

*

 

The doctor came and prescribe some medicine for Yoona.

 

"She just seems to be in shock and stress out by something. I gave some medicine to calm her down and for her fever too. She will be okay after she get enough sleep. Please don't worry too much!”

 

"Thank you doctor!”

 

After sent the doctor off, Yuri came back to Yoona's room and keep watching her. She ask the housekeeper to make chicken soup for Yoona, so when she wake up she could eat and took her medicine.

 

The whole morning Yuri was there next to her.

 

Yoona finally wake up and found Yuri sitting near her bed.

 

“Yuri!"

 

"Hey you're awake. Wait a minute!" Yuri said and took her phone out and call her housekeeper to bring the soup and the medicine up for Yoona.

 

The woman arrive with everything Yuri had asked.

 

"Thank you. You can leave everything here and call it off for today.”

 

"Yes young miss!”

 

"Yoona! Here eat a little so you can take medicine." Yuri help Yoona eat and give her medicine.

 

"Thank you Yuri, but you don't have to do all these. I'll do it.”

 

"Do what?”

 

"Help you get your memory back. It's true that I am the cause of your accident.”

 

"Yoona listen, please! I'm sorry. I'm really sorry! I might sound not sincere about wanting my memory back but I do Yoona. I want to remember everything, not just because I want to win over my step brother. I want to know how do I fell in love with you. How did we meet. How did I make you fall in love with me. I want to know about everything Yoona. I'm sorry if I make you feel offended yesterday. I didn't mean to hurt your feeling. Winning over Seung Gi mean that I will be able to protect the person I love, But if I don't remember about us, I feel like I'm fighting for nothing. So I would like to ask you to help me. Please help me remember us! Please?”

 

This time Yoona could see the sincere from Yuri. When she look into Yuri’s eyes, she know that the Yuri that she knew is still in there somewhere.

 

"I will help you Yul. I will make you remember everything about us. I want you to know how happy you made me feel. I will do everything it takes to help you because you are the only person that I love." 

 

"Thank you Yoona!" Yuri smile through her tears and kiss Yoona's hand. "You should rest more. You're still weak.”

 

"Are you going somewhere?”

 

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here with you today. So sleep!”

 

"Okay!" And for the first time in 2 years, Yoona finally sleep in peace knowing that Yuri is staying by her side.

 

*

 

2 days later:

 

"Hey morning!" Yuri greet when Yoona came and join her at the table.

 

"Good morning Yuri!”

 

"Wait! Are you going to work?”

 

"Yeah? I can't just take your money without working right?”

 

"But are you really okay to go to work? I think you should rest more.”

 

"Thank you for worry boss, but I'm all good for work. Donghae help me getting more information about your company. I can start working properly today.”

 

"Donghae gave you the work without me knowing? That guy just do whatever he wants or what?”

 

"No it's not like that. I asked him to do so. You are not the only workaholic here Miss Kwon. So umm about the Phuket’s project, I'll prepare the paper work for it.”

 

"You can do so, but first you need to book the plane.”

 

"To where?”

 

"We are going to Phuket on the weekend. There are some problem with the resident around the land we're buying.”

 

"I thought that the staff in Thailand will do that?”

 

"This project is very important. It is my first project and I don't want any mistake. I want it to be perfect. So we are heading there this weekend.”

 

"Okay boss! I'm going to prepare everything.”

 

"Thank you Yoona!”

 

"Ermm I think it's better you call me Hana when we are at the company.”

 

"Okay!"

 

After the breakfast, Donghae arrive came and prepare for Yuri to leave.

 

"Hana! Let's go together!”

 

"No Ms Kwon, I don't want any misunderstanding at work.”

 

"You are my personal assistant, so it is normal. Come on! Get in.”

 

"Okay then. Hi Donghae!”

 

"Good morning Hana!" Donghae greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter