Chapter 24

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany lay on her bed, looking at the ceiling and smile. It's such a rare morning that Tiffany wake up so early.

 

Flashback:

 

They reached the restaurant and Siwon get off first  to open the car's door for Tiffany.

 

'Wow he's such a gentleman' Tiffany thought.

 

"Thank you Mr Choi!”

 

"You're welcome! Actually you can just call me Siwon. Don't be so polite.”

 

"Oh alright! Then you can call me Tiffany too.”

 

"Yeah Tiffany, let's get inside.”

 

They walk side by side as the waiter show them the VIP room that Siwon had booked.

 

"I hope you don't mind. I booked the VIP room because I'd love privacy.”

 

"I'm fine with anything."

 

They order the food and wait. Tiffany start the conversation because it's too silent in the room.

 

"You must be disappointed that Yuri couldn't make it.”

 

"No no! Not at all. Actually it was my dad who wanted to set me up with Yuri.”

 

"Oh really? Then what about you? Do you like Yuri?”

 

“I’ve always see her as my little sister. To be honest, I've never thought that I will date a girl like Yuri at all.”

 

“Wae?"

 

"She's a very independent type of girl. Yuri has a very strong character. Just like my younger sister, and I can feel that Yuri is not into men either.”

 

"Ohh..." *awkward*

 

"I'm sorry if I was too straight forward.”

 

"No it's ok.”

 

"So what about you Tiffany? Do you have someone?”

 

"I did, but not anymore.”

 

"I'm sorry to hear that.”

 

"Well, it's for the best anyway. I wouldn't want to marry a guy who keeps cheating on me.”

 

"What kind of stupid guy is that? He was lucky to have such a beautiful woman like you and he dare cheated? I would punch him for you, if you want to." Siwon joke make Tiffany laugh.

 

"Thank you Siwon. It's all the past now.”

 

"Well you will meet a better person, trust me!”

 

"If I didn't meet one, then what should I do?”

 

"Then I'll have to take responsibility for what I’ve said." The two chuckle and their food arrived. They eat and chat the night away.

 

End of flashback

 

 

Tiffany is still dreamy about her wonderful date last night until someone knock on the door.

 

She rush to open the door and it was Yuri.

 

"Yah Kwon Yuri!" Tiffany said and drag Yuri inside her room.

 

"Yah Fany-ah calm down, will you?”

 

"Ani! Now tell me!”

 

“What?"

 

"Stop playing dumb Kwon. Did you finally confess?”

 

"Yeah I did.”

 

"Really? So you two are official now?”

 

"Well you can say so, but it's not official until we're married.”

 

"I didn't mean that. Anyway, what are you going to do next?”

 

"We'll see once I'm back to New York. So how's your date with Siwon Oppa?”

 

"Well it's nice. He's such a gentleman.”

 

"Whaoo... don't tell me you're already falling for him.”

 

"Yah! Do I look that easy to you?”

 

"Maybe? I could see heart popping out of your eyes.”

 

"Yah Kwon Yuri!!!”

 

"Hehe I'm joking. Anyway Fany, you will have to head back to New York with Yoona tonight.”

 

"What you mean? What about you?”

 

"I'll have to stop over in Seoul. My dad want to see me.”

 

"Ah I see! When will you back to New York then?”

 

"The next day.”

 

"Oh wae? Why don't you stay a little longer? It's your first time back to Korea anyway. It might help you with your memory too.”

 

"No, I don't want to be apart from Yoona for too long.”

 

"Oh my god Kwon! I think I wanna puke.”

 

"What??? Are you being jealous right now?”

 

"J-jealous? Are you kidding me? You cheese ball."

 

*knock knock*

 

The two stop bickering and Tiffany went to open the door.

 

"Hello Miss Hwang! I came to deliver breakfast for you.”

 

"Oh but I didn't order it though.”

 

"It was from Mr Choi. Here is the flower and the card he sent." The waiter hands Tiffany the flower and the card. Tiffany accepted it and thank the waiter before he left.

 

"So Siwon Oppa sent you this? Yahhhh I think he also into you.”

 

"Shut up!”

 

"Read your card!”

 

Tiffany open the card and Yuri tried to peek at it too.

 

 

 

Good morning Tiffany!

 

I want to thank you for the wonderful date last night, so I sent you the room service for breakfast. I hope you like it and I just want to let you know that I had a great time last night. I heard you'll be back to New York today, so have a safe trip back.

 

Ps: I hope I'll see you again soon!

 

Siwon

 

 

 

 

"Kyahhhh!!! What's going on? Seems like you made him fall head over heel for you Miss Hwang..." Yuri teased.

 

"Yah! Don't you know what privacy is?" Tiffany said and hide the card away. 

 

"Whatever! Just thank me later for setting you up. I gotta go prepare now. My dad seems to rush for the meeting. He decide to sent me his private jet. I have to leave as soon as possible. So you, take care of Yoona for me please!”

 

"Don't worry Kwon, go do your things. I'll take care of your wife.”

 

"Thank you!" Yuri said and left.

 

*

 

Yuri bid goodbye to Yoona and Tiffany at the lobby before leaving.

 

"I'll go back as soon as I can. Just take a rest when you arrive. Don't go to the company. I'll ask Donghae to take care of everything, so you don't need to worry.”

 

"Arrasso! Be careful Yul.”

 

"Good luck Yuri, stop acting like you gonna part way with her for years." Tiffany whisper the last sentence and Yuri pout.

 

Yuri want to kiss Yoona goodbye but she knew that Tiffany would again so she restrain herself and send Yoona the kiss emoji in text instead. Yoona chuckle and sending heart shape with her finger. Yuri just laugh at how cute her lover is.

 

"Oh my god, I never thought she could be so cheesy." Tiffany said.

 

"Nae?" Yoona asked.

 

"Nothing, I was just talking to myself. Hehehe... let's go have lunch before head to airport shall we, Yoona?”

 

“Nae?"

 

"Come on! I can call you Yoona right?”

 

"Ah nae! Yuri told me that you knew everything about us, so you can call me Yoona as you want.”

 

"Hehe thank you. I feel closer calling your real name. Now let's go!”

 

"Hehe nae!"

 

*

 

Seoul

 

Yuri got off the car and walk inside the house that she suppose to be familiar with. Since Yuri’s visiting Seoul is a secret, her father ask to meet her at home instead of the company.

 

She got inside and was greeted by her nanny.

 

"Yuri-ah!!! Oh my god! Yuri-ah!! You've finally back. I was so worry. How have you been all this time?" The woman asked her so many question and Yuri didn't know where to start, so she just bow politely.

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo!" Yuri said making every maids in the house looking at her weirdly. Yuri is polite and all, but they've never seen her bow like this.

 

Since no one knew about her memory lose, seeing her like this surprise everyone. Luckily Mr Lee came and rescue her.

 

"Young miss!”

 

"Oh Ahjussi!”

 

"Your father has been waiting for you.”

 

"Nae!" Yuri said and follow Mr Lee.

 

She went inside her father's study room and greet him.

 

"Anneyeong Appa!”

 

"Oh Yuri ah. You're here! Come and take a seat." He said. Mr Kwon then call Mr Lee in.

 

“Chairman!"

 

"Can you explain everything to her nanny? We can trust her about Yuri's secret. And ask her to prepare everything that she'll need in her room too.”

 

"Nae Chairman!" Mr Lee said and left.

 

"So Yuri-ah, how is everything in Thailand?”

 

"Everything went well Appa! It was as expected.”

 

"Good job! Did you meet with Siwon?”

 

"N-nae! We met and discuss about the project. He said he'll come and see me once everything is ready.”

 

"Okay! His father told me that you went out to eat with him. How was it?”

 

"Dae? It was good." Yuri lied.

 

"How do you think of him Yuri-ah?”

 

"Wait! Appa, are you trying to set me up with him?”

 

"It's not a bad idea. He can help you in the future too.”

 

"Appa! I can do whatever you ask, but let me decide on my love life by myself please!" Yuri can't help but sound

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter