Chapter 3

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning:

 

Sooyoung woke up and saw Krystal’s head near her body.
 

"Omo!" Sooyoung poke Krystal’s arm a little to wake her up.
 

"Oh Sunbae! You're up. I'm going to leave then." Krystal said and stand up.
 

"Krystal!" Sooyoung called
 

"Oh you know my name? I mean you remember me?” Krystal was surprise when Sooyoung called her name.
 

"Of course I know. We met last time when you were almost bitten by a dog remember?"
 

"But last night you didn’t seem to remember me.”
 

“I’m sorry about last night. I wasn’t myself. Anyway, thank you for staying by my side."
 

"It's okay sunbae. I just hope that you will not hurting yourself again."
 

“Okay I won’t! You should go, you will be late for class."
 

"Dae! Annyeong sunbae...."
 

"Annyeong Krystal."

 

*

 

Jessica is pacing back and forth inside her room worried about her little sister.
 

The moment Krystal enter the room, Jessica ran to check on her.
 

“Soojung-ah! Where have you been the whole night?"
 

"Oh sorry unnie, I came back and you were sleeping, so I couldn't tell you. Something wrong with the sunbae that help me before, and I just go and help her then fell asleep in her room."
 

“That's a relief... I was worry to dead you know?” Jessica relieve a huge sigh.
 

“I’m sorry Unnie!!" Krystal said while doing aegyo.
 

"Fine fine! Go shower and change now. It's time for school soon."
 

"Dae..." Krystal said and walk into the bathroom to get ready.

 

*

 

Yuri finally get back to her share room after a sleepless night in her evil best friends room.
 

"Ahhh.... Bed is my wife..." Yuri walks slowly to bed with joy, but was interrupted when someone kick her .
 

"What the!!! Yah!!! What was that for?" Yuri turn to yell at Sooyoung for kicking her. She forgot about last night incident.
 

"For some reasons I need to kick you. So now I am not mad at you anymore." Sooyoung said, and smile at Yuri.
 

Yuri finally remember and feel guilty. It was not her fault, but she did reveal the cruel true that hurt Sooyoung heart.
 

"Soo! I'm sorry buddy!"
 

"Sorry about what? It's not your fault. I'm fine." Sooyoung lied. She's not. She just pretend to be ok.
 

But Yuri is not stupid. They were friend since baby, how can she not know that Sooyoung's lying. But she decide to just play along.
 

"Yeah! That's my BFF! How can you let a girl make you suffered while there are many girls waiting for you."
 

"Ummm actually there is something I want." Sooyoung said.
 

"What was it? Tell me! I will grant it for you! I am your genie you know? Sowaneun, Malrepor!!!" Yuri singing Snsd's song.
 

"Ummm" Sooyoung pull Yuri to come closer and whisper. "I want you to buy me food for a month."
 

"What the!!! Yah I'm going to be totally broke, or even need to take a loan to do that."
 

"No you don't. Your dad is rich... And you already promise me to grant my wish. You even sing Tell Me Your Wish just now." Sooyoung said dramatically making Yuri not able to resist her, so she gave in.
 

Sooyoung was sad, and if doing this could make her feel better, Yuri would sacrifice herself for a month then.

After they finish dressing up for school, the two dark best friend walk out of the room together. To her surprise, the Jung sisters also ready for school and stand in front of the door too.

 

"Ohh!" The four of them said and unison and start looking at each other confused before burst out laughing.
 

"Hello Sica!" Yuri greeted.
 

"Hi Yuri-ah! Here is my sister, Krystal."
 

"Hello Krystal, and here is my best friend Sooyoung." Yuri introduced Sooyoung to Jessica.
 

"Hello Yuri sunbae and Sooyoung sunbae..." Krystal greeted.
 

"Ah! Krystal... Krystal... Oh yeah I reme-" Yuri didn't get to finish her sentence when Sooyoung cover and drag her away.
 

"I'm sorry! We are running late!" That was the last sentence Sooyoung said before drag her best friend away.
 

"What's wrong with them? There are still plenty of time." Jessica said.
 

"I don't know too unnie! Let's go grab some breakfast, shall we?" Krystal suggested and Jessica nodded and they walk to cafeteria and have their breakfast.

 

*

 

Meanwhile, after dragging Yuri away from the Jung sisters, Sooyoung finally release Yuri.
 

"YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Yuri yelled.
 

"Yah! Shhh.... You know Jessica is an Ice Princess, if she know that her sister stayed with me the whole night, she might gonna kill me!"
 

"What??? You and Krystal were together the whole night?" Yuri and her byun mind.
 

"Shut up Kwon! It's not what you think. And where the hell were you last night?"
 

"Aishh... That two shorties locked me up in their room."
 

"And why?"
 

"They said they need to let you and Krystal has your own time."
 

"What? And why do I need that?"
 

"Omo!!!" Yuri just realise that she talked too much.
 

"Tell me!!!!"
 

"Ummm I can't."
 

"Are you even my Best friend Yul?"
 

"Yeah I am."
 

"So tell me, or I won't talk to you anymore."
 

"Aishhh fine fine... The shorties said that Krystal likes you, so they want you to move on from Sulli, and start your new relationship with Krystal."
 

"What the!! Are they out of their mind? Krystal was just being nice and for god sake she just think of me as her sunbae."
 

"Whatever Choi! Everyone can see how the way she look at you."
 

"Shut up! And what about you? Since when did you become so close with that ice princess?"
 

"Yah! Stop calling my future girlfriend 'ice princess'."
 

"What????" Sooyoung eyes went wide.
 

"I'm going to make her mine. Anyway, you go and have lunch with the shorties. I will go and practice piano during lunch break."
 

"What was that for? What about my lunch? You are my sponsor, remember?"
 

"I need to practice for my romantic confession. And your lunch, don't worry! Eat as much as you want. I will pay for it."
 

"Yah! Seriously? You are serious? Are you sure you love her?"
 

"Yeah! No one has ever made my heart beat this way, since she's left."
 

"You really sure you want to move on? What if she come back Yul?"
 

"Comeback? It sounds funny! You see, since she left, has she ever contact us? She never even text me once."
 

"It might be because of their parents. You know how strict they are right?"
 

"Whatever Soo! She won't come back anyway."
 

"Yul! Think carefully! I don't want you to drag ice- I mean Jessica into this then realise that you still love her. You might broke Jessica’s heart you know?"
 

"I will think about it. I will make sure to clear everything before I confess. But I still need to go practice. I will pay for your lunch. I gotta go to class now. Sica might be already there."
 

"What the!! Aishhhh this crazy brat." Sooyoung couldn't do anything beside standing there frustrated.

 

*
 

It's been two years already that Yoona and her sister Taeyeon who is one of their best friend had left Korea. Sooyoung still remember the last night they spend altogether before the two sibling left.
 

That night, Yuri was planning to confess to Yoona about her love, but Yoona and Taeyeon suddenly announced about their departure. Yuri was so down and speechless. She couldn't even utter a word. She just feel choke whenever she was about to speak.
 

Yoona's parents move to Japan for their business.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter