Chapter 4

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello Yuri unnie! I'm back..."
 

"....."
 

"Unnie? Are you there?” Yoona wave her hand in front of Yuri.
 

"Are you….real?" Yuri muttered still not believed it.
 

"Nae!" Yoona said and pinch Yuri's cheek.
 

"Ouch...."
 

"See? It's real. Come on, get up unnie." Yoona stood up and extend her hand to help Yuri up.
 

The moment she realise that Yoona really came back, it's like the memories of Jessica has been erased from her brain. It maybe sound crazy but her eyes almost popped out the heart shape. Sooyoung is absolutely right about this after all. She sure know that no one can replace the doe eyes girl’s place in Yuri’s heart, not even Jessica Jung.
 

Yuri got up and pull Yoona into a tight embrace.
 

"Yoong!! I miss you so much..."
 

"I miss you too unnie..." Yoona said and return the hug.
 

“Come on! Let's get out of here. I need a long night talk with you to catch up. You will sleep at my place tonight. Ok?”
 

"Hehe... Don't worry unnie. My room is next to yours."
 

"Really? So you stay at your old room?"
 

"Nae! Taeyeon unnie is with Sooyoung unnie. Do you want to go find them?"
 

"Aniyo! I want to have dinner with you. We will see them when we get back.” Yuri smile widely and take Yoona’s hand in hers.
 

"Alright then. Let's go eat. I'm so hungry."
 

"Ok... Oh wait... Oh no! I gave my card to that shikshin this noon. What do I do?"
 

"Just use mine unnie. It will be my treat."
 

"No... I can't do that."
 

"Aigoo... Unnie! It's okay. You can treat me tomorrow. Please! Please!" Yoona showing her aegyo.
 

"Okay Okay!" And Yuri gave in, so they left and go to the parking to find Yuri's car.

 

*
 

At the restaurant:

Jessica and Krystal ordered their foods.
 

"Unnie! Are you really okay?"
 

“Yeah! I’m fine. How many times do I have to answer the same question?"
 

"Stop lying! I am your sister. I know when you are happy or sad."
 

"I'm not sad. I was just... disappointed."
 

"About?"
 

"Just something."
 

"Was that about Kwon Yuri?"
 

"Huh?"
 

"don't try to hide it. I can see there is something going on between you two."
 

"It's nothing."
 

"But I see something. Jessie, I did tell you that she is a player right? Don't waste your time. Didn’t Fany unnie hurt you enough?"
 

"Yah! Jung Soojung! Don't go overboard. There is nothing between me and Yuri. We are just classmate. And don’t ever bring Tiffany into the conversation, or just don't remind about her at all."
 

"Fine! I'm sorry about that. And I'm glad there is nothing going on between you and that player. You see? She change girl again." Krystal said and pointed toward the restaurant gate.
 

Jessica turn toward the direction and saw Yuri with another beautiful girl. Jessica try her best to hide her emotion. She turn her attention back to her plate and didn't utter a word.
 

"I wonder if she ever end up loving someone for real." Krystal said while munching her food.
 

"It's not our business to-" Jessica was cut off.
 

"Krystal? Oh Sica? Hello!" Yuri and Yoona follow the waiter to the table, but turn out, her table is next to the Jung sisters.
 

"Oh Hi Sunbae! Who are you with?" Krystal greeted back while Jessica just nodded her head and ignore Yuri making Yuri feel a little awkward.
 

"Oh Anneyeong I'm Yoona, You can think of me as Yuri unnie dongseng." Yoona greeted the two sister.
 

Jessica heard the word dongseng, then she turn to look at Yoona and gave a smile and nodded.
 

Jessica might be happy to hear that, but Yuri feel like her heart just got crushed but still trying to smile. To Yoona, she was just an ’Unnie’.
 

"Enjoy your dinner Sica and Krystal. We will go to our table now." Yuri said and smile, but Jessica still didn't give her a glance. Jessica didn't want her little dongseng to nag at her like a mother again.

 

Once Yuri and Yoona settle at their table, Jessica always steal glance at them once in a while and she make sure that she wouldn't get caught by Krystal, but unfortunately, Yoona already caught her looking at Yuri twice.
 

"Unnie!" Yoona called Yuri.
 

"Yeah?"
 

"The girl with blonde hair, her name is Sica right?"
 

"Yeah. Why?"
 

"I caught her keep looking at us twice already. Look like she is interested in my unnie eh?" Yoona tease Yuri.
 

"Come on! I'm not that attractive. Maybe she was looking at you, since my Yoongie has grown up to be so beautiful."
 

"Jinja? But sadly I don't have feeling for girls." Yoona said and chuckle.
 

Yuri feel like Yoona just throw a boom at her, but still able to chuckle with Yoona.
 

"Poor her then! It was unfortunate."
 

"Seriously unnie. I caught her looking at you, not me."
 

"Eh hey! Stop teasing me. So are you going to stay here for good?" Yuri changed the topic.
 

"Ummm I don't know yet, but for now I will have to finish my study in Korea. It was too hard in Japan. I feel like staying in a prison you know?"
 

"Wae?"
 

"My parents are too strict. Me and Taeyeon Unnie made a deal with them that if we could get number one for 2 years straight, they have to send us back to Korea."
 

"And you did it."
 

"Yeah! We feel like dying. Especially Taeyeon unnie. She didn't like studying, but to come back here, she tried her best for it."
 

"Wow! That shortie, I'm so proud of her."
 

"Hahahaha she’s gonna kill you, if she heard what you called her unnie."
 

"Hahaha... Like she can?" Yuri said and the two just laugh.
 

They enjoy their dinner while laughing at random things.
 

Yuri and Yoona finish their meals, while Krystal and Jessica also just finished. They went back on the same time and reach the dorm at the same time.
 

Yuri drop Yoona at the gate, and go and park her car while Jessica did the same to Krystal.

 

After park their cars next to each other, they came out. Yuri couldn't help but feel awkward.
 

"Yuri?" Jessica called her.
 

"Nae?"
 

"Where have you been the whole day? I didn't see you come back to class this afternoon."
 

"Oh I was busy in a piano room and forgot the time."
 

"Oh... Did you see my text?"
 

"Aniyo." Yuri said and pulled out her phone to check.
 

When she open, she saw missed call from Sooyoung and text from Jessica.
 

"Oh Sorry Sica! I put it on silent."
 

"Oh okay!"
 

"Do you need something?"
 

"Aniyo! I was just wonder where you were. I will get going then." Jessica said and walk away from Yuri, but Yuri chase after her.
 

"Hey wait for me! We are going on the same direction."
 

"Oh yeah! I forgot."
 

"Were you worry when you didn't see me?"
 

"Dae?" Jessica felt her heart skip a beat when she heard Yuri's question.
 

"Hahaha.... I'm just joking."
 

"Oh okay!" then there was silent on their way until they met Yoona and Krystal who stood at the gate waiting awkwardly.
 

"Unnie!" Yoona ran to Yuri and lock her arm with Yuri's.
 

"Did you miss me that much Yoongie?" Yuri said while pinching Yoona's cheek.
 

"Because I can't wait to talk to you more. I will sleep at your room tonight okay? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter