Chapter 32 ( The end )

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys! Well this is the last chapter. 😪

I hope you guys enjoy the story. I finally be able to end this story after 8 years. Lol

I never thought I could finish it, but thank to someone who push me to finish it and all thank to you all for still reading my YoonYul's story.

So this is good bye for now. I will be back when there are idea for new story, so stay tune. 

Thank you. -Yoonsey

 

                                                                                                     

 

 

“Thank you Yoong.” Yuri said as Yoona help her put on her blazer.

 

“Good luck Yul.” Yoona said and kiss Yuri’s cheek. 

 

Yuri smile and pull Yoona into a loving kiss.

 

“We are going to be late.” Yoona hesitantly pull away.

 

“It’s hard to control myself when my wife is this pretty.” Yuri said and Yoona hit her arm playfully.

 

“You should go see your father before we leave.”

 

“Yeah. I’ll join you for breakfast after I talk to him.”

 

“Ok.”

 

Yuri and Yoona walk down the stair and Yuri stopped when she saw Seung Gi’s secretary standing in front of her father’s bedroom.

 

Yuri’s eyes are burning when she know that Seung Gi is actually inside her father’s room.

 

She let go off Yoona’s hand and head straight into the room without even knocking on the door. Yoona was scared that something will happen, so she follow Yuri.

 

Yuri rush inside and walk straight toward Lee Seung Gi and grab him by the collar.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” 

 

Seung Gi grab her hand and tried to push her away, but Yuri didn’t let go and punch him in the face.

 

“Yuri! Enough!” Yuri’s father shouted. 

 

“Appa!”

 

“I was the one who allow him to come inside.”

 

“What?”

 

“Wae? Can’t a son come and see his father who is sick? He’s like this because of you.” Seung Gi said.

 

“YAH!!! Shut your mouth before I cut your tongue.” Yuri was about to punch him again but Yoona hold onto her body to stop her.

 

“Anneyeong Yoona-ah!” Seung Gi smiled sweetly at Yoona which make Yuri even more angry.

 

“Yoona-ah. Can you leave us for a moment?” Mr Kwon asked.

 

“Nae.” Yoona let go off Yuri and leave the room.

 

“So, Appa I came here to tell you that the news will be out in an hour. Your daughter will never win this fight, so why don’t you just give up?” Seung Gi said and Mr Kwon chuckled.

 

“You will never change, will you?” Mr Kwon asked.

 

“Nae?” 

 

“You think that your little trick will win this fight? Do you think that if Yuri lost, and you will get to become the owner of our company?”

 

“Of course, I have a lot of share and the board will be on my side when the news came out. Who would want someone like that to run a company?”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Yuri calm down.” Mr Kwon stopped Yuri before turning to Seung Gi again. “Well, I wish you luck Seung Gi-ah.”

 

“Thank you Father. I will take my leave now. Being late wouldn’t leave good impression, will it?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Well see you at the meeting ‘sister’.” He said and smile while Yuri just give him a dead glare.

 

“What’s going on Appa?” Yuri asked her father once Seung Gi left.

 

“Get ready and go Yul. Don’t let what Seung Gi said get inside your head.”

 

“But the news.”

 

“The news will not be a problem. You have shown them your ability Yul. You will win this fight. Believe in yourself Yul.” Mr Kwon said.

 

“Thank you Appa! I’ll get going then.”

 

“Wait Yul.”

 

“Nae?”

 

“I know what kind of life you want to have with Yoona. I will not stop you this time, if you want to choose that life. You are free to decide what to do with your life after the board meeting Yuri-ah.”

 

“Nae? But what about the company?”

 

“The company will always belong to you Yuri-ah. There will be a breaking news coming out soon.”

 

“What is it about Appa?”

 

“Seung Gi’s father in law will be investigated by the prosecutor about his slush fund. He will be force to leave the election. Seung Gi will no longer be a threat to you anymore.”

 

“Appa!”

 

“I couldn’t protect your mother, so I promise her that I would protect you no matter what.”

 

Yuri give her father a bear hug while Mr Kwon just patted her back softly.

 

“You deserve all the happiness in the world my precious daughter. I’m sorry for everything you have been through because of me.” Mr Kwon said making Yuri cry softly in his embrace.

 

“I love you Appa.”

 

“Me too. I love you Yul.”

 

 

*

 

At the company:

 

The vote is finally over and Yuri win with 51% of vote. Yuri was surprise that she still win after the news about her and Yoona came out. But since her father has a lot of supporter on his side, she manage to win.

 

“Congratulation Chair Woman!” Mr Lee said and bow at Yuri.

 

“Thank you mr Lee.”

 

“It was a close call huh?” Seung Gi said. “You are just lucky this time.”

 

“Lucky? Well, I guess so. Seems like luck is always on my side. Oh! Shouldn’t you be rushing?” Yuri said mockingly making Seung Gi look at her confused. Then his secretary came and tell him about the news making him rush out of the conference hall.

 

Yuri look at her wrist watch and turn to Hyomin.

 

“Hyomin! Please cancel my schedule for the day.”

 

“Yes ma’am!”

 

“Where is Yoona?”

 

“She’s in the office waiting for you ma’am.”

 

“Ok.” Yuri said and head to her office to find Yoona.

 

“Yoong!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter