Chapter 28

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since Yoona starts working at the company with Yuri. It was hectic and tiring, but she loves it because she gets to be with Yuri all the time.

 

Today is Sunday so they finally have sometime off to be alone. Yuri woke up when she got the feeling that someone is watching her.

 

“Yoong!” Yuri called out sleepily.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“When did you wake up?”

 

“A while ago.” Yoona answered and smile at Yuri which she return with a tired smile.

 

Yuri reach out to find her phone and look at the time, it’s 8 in the morning.

 

“Why do you wake up so early?” Yuri asked.

 

“Because someone was snoring.”

 

“What? I snored?” Yuri asked in surprise and Yoona laugh at her reaction.

 

“I’m joking.”

 

“Someone need to get punished.” Yuri said and start attacking Yoona with tickling. 

 

“Kyahhhh!!!! Yul!!!! STOP!!!!!” Yoona screamed and tried to get out of Yuri’s attack.

 

But Yuri pinned Yoona down on the bed while straddling over her waist. They look into each other’s eyes without saying anything. Yuri lean down and bite onto Yoona’s neck lightly making Yoona’s stomach flipped at the sudden attack.

 

“*gasp* Yul…” Yoona moaned as Yuri keeps on her neck.

 

“Wae?” Yuri pull back to face Yoona and smile innocently at her.

 

“Can you let go of my hands?” Yoona asked and Yuri did but she still hover over Yoona’s body. “Come here!” Yoona said and pull Yuri down.

 

“I thought you don’t want to?”

 

“Who told you to stop?”

 

“Hmmm then I won’t stop.” Yuri smirk and begin making love to her wife.

 

 

*

 

“Yul?”

 

“Yes baby?”

 

“Are you tired?”

 

“No! Wae? You want to go for another round?” Yuri turn her body side way to face Yoona and asked.

 

“No silly.” Yoona chuckled and hit her chest playfully. “I was thinking….” Yoona shyly pause making Yuri looks at her curiously.

 

“What is it baby?”

 

“If you are not too tired, Shall we go out on a date?” Yoona finally said.

 

Yuri feel so guilty. She just realise that she has never once ask Yoona out on a date. With everything that has happened, Yuri always worry and scared that’s why she’s totally forgot about trying to have a normal couple life with the girl.

 

Yoona was waiting for Yuri’s answer and when she saw that Yuri seems to be lost in her thought, Yoona thought that she might suggest something that she shouldn’t. 

 

“It’s ok if you think that it’s too dangerous to go out just the two of us. We can just enjoy our time here together. I don’t mind Yul.”

 

“Aniya! Let’s go out and enjoy ourselves.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah. I’m sorry I make you wait for so long to do it. I should be the one who asking you out on a date. It’s just that I was too busy and forgot about it. I’m sorry Yoong.”

 

“Aniyah… I totally understand baby. Don’t blame yourself. It’s doesn’t matter who ask who first.”

 

“Alright! Now tell me what you want to do. I’ll do anything with you today.” Yuri said making Yoona smile widely.

 

“Jinja?”

 

“Yeah. I’m all yours today.”

 

“Hmm…. How about we start by having lunch, then do some shopping, after that we can go and see a movie, then by the time we finished the movie, we can have dinner at your hotel.” Yoona seems so excited making Yuri chuckle as she listen to her.

 

“You seems to have it all plan out huh?”

 

“Well… I”

 

“Let’s shower and get ready shall we?” Yuri get out of bed and pull Yoona with her.

 

*

 

After finished their lunch, Yoona and Yuri walk around the mall holding hand. Yuri have to wear a cap and a mask in case someone might recognise her. She can’t be seen holding hand with Yoona in public. Yoona is very understanding, so she doesn’t mind at all. As long as Yuri is with her, that’s enough for her. Yuri told her body guard to follow them from afar.

 

Yuri couldn’t resist every pieces of clothes that her wife has tried on, so she bought almost everything.

 

“You know I don’t need that much clothes Yul.”

 

“I know, but I want to give it to you. And you are my wife now, so let me do this for you okay?” Yuri said so sweetly and Yoona couldn’t reject her offer.

 

They let the body guards handle all the shopping bags while they choosing a movie to watch. 

 

“What would you like to watch Yoong?” Yuri asked as she look at the screen in front of her.

 

“You can choose Yul.”

 

“Umm let’s watch ‘EXIT’.” 

 

“Cool. I heard that it’s a great movie. You heard about it too?”

 

“Ani! I choose it because the lead actress look like you.” Yuri said and chuckle.

 

“Mwo ya…” Yoona laugh at Yuri’s reason.

 

“Come on! Let’s get the ticket and the pop corn.”

 

The two bought their ticket and their snack then get inside the cinema and wait for the movie to begin.

 

Yoona couldn’t stop smiling. Yuri notice it and ask.

 

“Wae?”

 

“What?”

 

“Why do you keep smiling?”

 

“Because I’m happy.” Yoona said making Yuri smile widely. 

She took off her mask and took Yoona’s hand and kiss it.

 

“Nado.” Yuri said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter