Chapter 18

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

 

"Yes unnie! I'll do that.”

 

"Are you sure Yoong?”

 

"Yes unnie! That's the only way to keep myself away from our parents and Lee Seung Gi. I need to do this unnie. I don’t think I could ever face our parents again. Yuri died because of them. It’s all my fault. I’m going to do whatever it take to get revenge for Yuri.”

 

"Yoona! This is not about the revenge. We want you to do this to protect yourself, not risking your life to fight with them.”

 

"Ani! I'll fight till the end. They took Yuri from me and they will need to pay for what they did.”

 

"Ahem! So it’s decided then. From now on you will become one of the Jung. Your name will be Jung Hana." Jessica interrupted the sisters.

 

"I'm glad you could help me with this Jessica unnie, but I have another request to ask from you.”

 

“What is it?”

 

"I want you to send me to the best law school in State. I will make sure I pay your back in the future.”

 

"That'll not be a problem. Just pack your stuff. New York is waiting for you."

 

End of flashback

 

Back to the gym:

"Hana!" 

 

"Oh Hey DongHae!”

 

"What's happening? I saw you fall from afar, are you okay?”

 

"I'm fine! Thanks! But I gotta go!”

 

"Oh!!! See you later Hana!"

 

Yoona try to find Yuri but she's already disappeared. 

 

Yoona can't help but go back to her apartment and cry her heart out.

 

*ring ring*

 

“Yeoboseyo!"

 

"Yoong! Did you see the news?”

 

"Unnie! *sob* I saw her. We *sob* met.”

 

"Wait what?”

 

"We met at the gym but she seem like a whole different person. It seems like she didn’t even know who I am.”

 

"What? How?”

 

"I don't know what's going on unnie. I'm so lost.”

 

"Calm down Yoong! I'll be in New York with Jessica in two weeks. She supposed to meet up with the new CEO of the K group for business, which mean we will meet Yuri. We will find out soon enough. So for now let's wait for us okay?”

 

"You are right unnie, there's only one way to find out. I'm going to find out what happen during these time. I'll see you soon unnie." With that Yoona hung up and dress herself before heading to the campus and find her professor.

 

*

 

"So This is where you live?" Tiffany asked when they reach Yuri's mansion.

 

"Yes!" Yuri said while pouring orange juice for Tiffany.

 

"Well It's nice but isn't it a little too big for one person?”

 

"It is! It's freaking lonely too.”

 

"I don't mind if you want me to move in though.”

 

"Are you kidding me? I'd rather live alone than living with an annoying doctor.”

 

"Yah!!! It's for your own good that I need to keep my eyes on you.”

 

"I'm fine okay? I can take care of myself. And it's been almost two years since I wake up and everything's going fine.”

 

"Good! But I am your doctor, so it is still my job to watch you. PS, this time I came as your friend okay?”

 

"Okay! That's sound better.”

 

"I got something to give you." Tiffany said and handed Yuri's a little box.

 

"It's not my birthday yet.”

 

"That's belong to you. I got it with all your file and belonging from SEOUL. I keep it while you were in the hospital. I should give you once you were discharged but I don't want it to get inside your head while you need to focus on training.”

 

"What you mean?”

 

"Open it!”

 

Yuri opened it and found a ring inside the box.

 

"A ring?”

 

"It's not just any ring Yul! It's your engagement ring if I'm not wrong.”

 

Yuri observe the ring then she found the word engraved on the inside of the ring.

 

'Yuri<3Yoona'

 

“Yoona."

 

"Did it make you remember anything? Or feel anything?”

 

"Nope! Guess it's not a magic ring which could bring back my memory. But I've found something.”

 

"I guess you did seems to put effort into finding your memory lost. So tell me, what did you found?”

 

"Can't tell you that. Sorry!" Yuri said then her phone rang. "Now excuse me, I had to take this."

 

"Oh my god Yuri, when did you become so secretive." Tiffany murmur to herself.

 

“Yeoboseyo!” Yuri pick up the call, it was from Mr Lee who use to work under Chief Secretary Shin. He has become Yuri’s private teacher since she begin with her training.

 

"Young miss!”

 

"Yes Mr Lee! What is it?”

 

"I've told you about my son, Donghae. He'll go to your house and introduce himself. He'll be your secretary from now on.”

 

"Okay! I hope he did his first assignment well before he come to see me.”

 

"Yes young miss, please do not worry about anything.”

 

"Okay! Thank you Mr Lee!”

 

"It's my job young miss! I hope you rest well before your real busy schedule come.”

 

"Thanks, I will." Yuri said and hung up.

"Okay Fany, I'm sorry I can't tell you anything. I'll tell you once I've figured everything out.” Yuri said once she came back from her phone call.

 

"Okay fine! So who's called?”

 

"It's Mr Lee,  he said his son will be coming here.”

 

"Oh why?"

"Well new secretary. He insisted that I needed one.”

 

"Wow! Someone really become a CEO huh?”

 

"Haha not today but maybe tomorrow. You can stay here as long as you want. There's plenty of room anyway.”

 

"I wouldn't mind staying at a nice place, but who's going to cook.”

 

"Don't worry Doc! I live alone inside the house but I got everything cover. The housekeeper will be here during the day and outside there're body guards. I am not actually alone Miss Hwang.”

 

"Body guard? Where are they?”

 

"Their control room I guess. There's camera everywhere outside.”

 

"Wow, this is kind of creepy.”

 

"Don't be such a dork."

 

"I'm sorry to interrupt miss Kwon, but the man called Lee Donghae had asked to meet you." One of the guard came and said.

 

"Ok. Ask him to wait in my office, I'll be there.”

 

"Yes miss!" He bow and left.

 

"Yah Yuri! You really look like a real boss now.”

 

"You will get use to it. Anyway I need to go. Chose a room. And let's have dinner out tonight. It's been a while since we meet and let's enjoy my last day of unemployed, shall we?”

 

"Good idea! It should be an expensive dinner since Miss Kwon is paying for it." Tiffany wink and they laugh.

 

Yuri then head off to her office and find Donghae.

 

"Mr Lee!”

 

"Oh! Hello Miss Kwon! It's nice to finally meet you.”

 

“Nae! Let’s just get to the point Mr Lee Donghae.”

 

"Yes young miss, so I am going to be your personal secretary, I will be arrange all of your schedules from now on. And I will do whatever you need me to do.”

 

"Okay! Good! I can call you by your name right?”

 

"Yes young miss! You can call me Donghae.”

 

"Ok! So Donghae, I need you to do whatever you can to bring that person to me. I want her to be my personal lawyer.”

 

"But Young Miss I am also graduate from law school too.”

 

"Donghae! I thought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter