Chapter 29

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*knock knock*

 

 

*knock knock*

 

 

*knock knock*

 

 

Yuri open her eyes and sighed annoyingly. She looks at the clock and it was 3 in the morning.

 

 

“I’ll go!” Yoona say sleepily.

 

“Ani. Go back to sleep. I’ll go and see.” Yuri said and kiss Yoona’s forehead before walking angrily toward the door.

 

*door swing open*

 

“What the hell do you want banging on my door like that?” 

 

“I’m sorry miss Kwon! But this is urgent. Chairman is in the hospital.”

 

“WHAT???? When? How? Screw that! Bring the car!”

 

“The car is ready for you downstair.”

 

“I’ll be down in a minute.” Yuri said and rush toward her walk in wardrobe and get change.

 

Yoona heard all the ruckus and get out of bed to see what’s going on.

 

“Yul?”

 

“Oh! Uhh sorry I wake you up.”

 

“Is everything okay?”

 

“Y-yeah. It’s fine. I just need to take care of something. Go back to sleep. I’ll see you in the morning.”

 

“What’s so important that you need to go right now? Let me go with you.”

 

“Please Yoona! Not now. I’ll explain to you later ok?” Yuri didn’t want to make Yoona worry and she doesn’t have time to explain right now.

 

“But-” But Yoona couldn’t ask any further because Yuri already rush out of their room and sprinted toward the car. 

 

Yoona sighed heavily and decide to go back to sleep, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t fall asleep knowing that Yuri is out there doing god know what.

 

After the clock hit 6 am, Yoona decide to get out of bed and walk downstair.

 

“Miss Im! Good morning!”

 

“Good morning auntie.”

 

“You are early today. Let me getting breakfast ready for you.”

 

“Aniyo. Umm auntie, can I prepare breakfast today?”

 

“Sure! But Miss Kwon just called and ask to bring her clothes to the company because she will go straight there.”

 

“I will cook and bring it with me then. Thank you auntie.” 

 

“Anything for you Miss Im.”

 

Yuri’s nanny said and left Yoona in the kitchen to give her some privacy.

 

Around 7am, Yoona is done with packing the food and she goes to her and Yuri’s room to wash up and get ready for work. She prepare Yuri’s clothes once she’s done.

 

Yoona couldn’t help but pouted. 

 

“Why can’t she call and let me know, if she need anything?” Yoona talk to herself. Parts of her angry at Yuri for not telling her anything but she’s too worry for now. She brush her thought away and look at her wrist watch.

 

It’s already 8am. Yoona rush downstair and the car already wait for her. 

 

“Good morning Miss Im!” The driver said.

 

“Good morning Uncle.” Yoona said and bow lightly as he open the door for her.

 

After 30 minutes, Yoona reach the company. She rush toward her and Yuri’s office and was greeted by Hyomin.

 

“Hello Miss Im!”

 

“Good morning Hyomin-shi! Is the CEO inside?”

 

“No not yet miss Im. She’s on her way! She should be here in any minute.”

 

“Yoona!”

 

“Yul!” Yoona blurted out making Hyomin looks at her amusingly. She knows about their relationship, but hearing Yoona calling Yuri like that inside the company is a first.

 

Yoona blush bright pink as she scold herself inside her head.

 

“I’m sorry I mean CEO Kwon.” 

 

Yuri smile and took her hand while turning toward Hyomin.

 

“Good morning Hyomin, Can you push back my schedule until noon?”

 

“Nae CEO!”

 

“Thank you!” Yuri said and drag Yoona with her inside the office.

 

She turn off all the blind and ing her shirt.

 

“Yul! W-what are you doing?” Yoona asked while blushing.

 

Yuri pause and turn to see Yoona all flustered and laugh.

 

“What were you thinking? Are you a ert Yoona-shi?”

 

“What? Aren’t you suppose to be one?”

 

“Wae? What did I do?”

 

“That?” Yoona pointed toward Yuri’s shirt.

 

“I’m getting change Yoong. Didn’t auntie ask you to bring my clothes?”

 

“Huh? Ohhh... Right! Here!” Yoona said and hand Yuri the bag, but instead of taking the bag, Yuri grab Yoona’s wrist and pull her dangerously close to her.

 

“Why don’t you help me do it?” Yuri whisper ily, but Yoona is not in the mood right now. She was so worry about Yuri all night, but here Yuri didn’t even bother telling her what’s going on, but want to do it right in her office.

 

Yoona slightly push Yuri away and hand her the bag.

 

“You are big enough to get change yourself.” Yoona said and walk toward her desk with the bag of food that she had prepared. “Come and have breakfast once you are done.” She didn’t even give Yuri a glance when she said that.

 

Yuri knew that she’s in trouble by the way Yoona is treating her. She quickly get change and join Yoona at her desk for breakfast.

 

They start eating silently. Yuri is not the type to easily get nervous but seeing Yoona acting this way out of sudden scared her a little.

 

“Mmmm… This is so good! You’re the one who made it, right?” Yuri tried to get over the awkwardness with her compliment.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“I knew it! My wife home cook food is the best.”

 

“Don’t overdo it Kwon Yuri.” Yoona said sternly.

 

“Wae? What did I do? Why are you mad at me?”

 

“Shouldn’t you be telling what you did? You left early and didn’t even come home to get change. What’s going on Yul?”

 

“Can you come and sit here?” Yuri said and patted on her laps.

 

Yoona sighed, but give in and walk toward Yuri then sit down on her laps.

 

Yuri quickly hold onto her tight. Yoona turn her body and wrap her arms around Yuri while letting her resting her head on her chest.

 

“Appa fainted last night.” Yuri said softly and Yoona could hear the tiredness in her voice. 

 

The true is Yuri is exhausted. She’s very stressful. There are already a lot on her shoulder, and now with her father laying on the hospital bed, it makes her responsibility become even bigger.

 

“Is he okay?”

 

“Yeah. He’s fine now. He over work himself and fainted due to exhaustion. He need to rest for now, but we can’t let this news break out, if not the shareholder will take the opportunity to take this as excuse that he’s not stable enough to stay in his position.” Yuri said and Yoona hold onto Yuri tighter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter