Chapter 14

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sometimes you have everything but all you could feel is emptiness. You got a luxury car, big mansion and a lot of money, but what's the point, when you are not happy.

Then one day you found that one person that you want to share everything with but then you end up having to chose between what you have and who you've always wanted. And to Yuri it’s not even a question, well it’s not even a choice. It always be Yoona no matter what. Nothing else is more important than Yoona, but the question is:

 

Will things still be the same? Yuri didn't know. Hell! She never been poor, she doesn’t even know what ‘being broke’ means in real life because she never experience it. 

She was nervous and all kind of thought came running through her mind the whole night. 

 

Yes! Yuri couldn't sleep. She was worried. Not about herself but more about Yoona's future.

 

"Hmmm good morning babe!"

 

And one beautiful smile from her angel could make everything  okay again.

It was like magic. All Yuri could think about is capturing that sweet lips of Yoona right now.

 

"Morning!" Yuri replied and give Yoona a peck on the lips. "How was ur first night here?"

 

"Wherever with you is always the best."

 

“You are being all cheesy early in the morning, huh?” Yuri raise her brow.

 

"I'm serious. I really like being all alone with you Yul. It felt like we are a newly wed couple." Yoona said while blushing.

 

"Awww you’re so cute!" Yuri said then capture that lips again. This time more than just a peck and Yoona wasn't planning to let Yuri go either.

 

*

Flashback

 

After settle everything, Yuri and Yoona took the train to the east sea. Since Yuri already prepare everything in advance just in case this situation happened

She somehow manage to prepared a small house in a small village not far from the beach under the name of Sooyoung since she know that her father will easily found them if she put it under her name. She did it on purpose since she know that Yoona love the beach. 

They reach the house in the midnight and Yoona is already exhausted from everything that happen the whole day.

"Here we are!" Yuri announced

 

"This is our house?" Yoona asked excited, but Yuri is not sure if Yoona really excited or disappointed.

 

"Y-yeah! I'm sorry!"

 

"Wae?"

 

"It's small and it might not be comfortable like your place-" Yuri keep blabbing on and on but Yoona smile and wrap her arms around Yuri’s waist.

 

"There is nothing to be sorry about. I am grateful that you had prepared all these before hand. We have a place to stay. Comfortable is out of question. I am not a princess Yul. This is more than enough since I got you with me." Yoona said sincerely. And Yuri can't help but kiss the girl.

 

"Alright! Let's get inside our house. Shall we?”

 

"Yeah OUR house." Yoona can’t control the excitement as they entered their little world.

 

Yuri follow behind and smile at her excited girlfriend. And she hope that this will be the beginning of their happily ever after.

 

End of flashback

 

*

Seoul:

 

Taeyeon was sleeping while the door burst open and wake her up. She sit up to see who it was.

"What the hell Soo?" Taeyeon whined

 

"It should be me who ask you that. Yuri didn't even bid good bye before she left. What's actually happen?”

 

"Ohhh long story..."

 

"I don't care. Where are they right now?"

 

"I thought you supposed to be the one who know that Soo! The house is under your name after all."

 

"O-oh well she told me that she put it under my name but she didn't told me where it was."

 

"Wow! Yuri is actually very clever. It's great that we don't know where they are."

 

"Great?? Yah Taengoo! Don't you worry about your sister?"

 

"Worry? Well if she is with Yuri, then there's nothing to worry."

 

"That's true. But don't you think that you are too cool about the situation?"

 

"Cool? I guess her cooling time will end here." Sunny said while walking in.

 

"What do you mean?" Sooyoung and Taeyeon asked at the same time.

 

"Well! Taengoo, you should get ready. Your parents are waiting in front of the dorm right now."

 

"What the hell bunny? How can you be so calm while telling me that?"

 

"Well because you seems so cool about it. And I bet you see this one coming."

 

"I expected it, but not that fast. Did they took the private jet to come here or something? Oh my god! I'm gonna be dead."

 

*

Yoonyul’s house:

 

"Babe! Breakfast is ready!" Yoona announced.

 

"Coming." Yuri coming out from the bathroom with her hair cover in the towel.

 

"Here's your pancake." Yoona put the plate in front of Yuri's seat and give the girl the kiss on the lips.

 

"Wow! That smell so good but I like the kiss better." Yuri said make Yoona chuckle.

 

"Eat it."

 

"Yes ma’am!" Yuri obey and Yoona join her soon after.

 

The breakfast was nice and cozy inside their little apartment.

 

"Yul! Wanna go get some air?"

 

"Good idea! Let's go for a walk after we clean these up."

 

They do the dishes and then go out for a walk hand in hand to the beach which is not far from their place.

 

"Yul?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"What should we do now?"

 

“ You mean what are we going to do after this?"

 

"No silly! I mean what are we going to do to start a real life?"

 

"Oh! Hehe... Well, You can stay at home and I will try to find a job so that I can support us."

 

"But..."

 

"But?"

 

"You never work before."

 

"Well I need to start somewhere right? And I used to work at the hotel for a short while, so I guess that’s also count as experience, right?”

 

"Why can't we just find jobs together? Isn't it better if we work and earn money together?"

 

"No Yoong. You should stay home and study. There’s the university in State that allow you to follow your course online. I still have some saving left so you could just register and paid for it. I will make sure that you will live a good life Yoong. I promise to take care of you, remember?”

 

"What? You want to scarify everything alone? That's not fair. Whatever we do, we will do it together."

 

"It isn't about fair or unfair. I love you Yoong. And I want the best for you. I can’t bear seeing you suffer because you decide to follow me here.” Yuri stop walking and look straight into Yoona's eyes. Yoona can feel the sincerity inside those brown eyes. "Please just don't worry about anything else ok? I will handle everything. You trust me, right?" And Yoona know that there is no point of arguing.

 

"Fine! But promise me that you will not try to do something too hard on yourself or hide anything from me. We are one now. I don't want you to hide any single thing from me. Ok?"

 

"Ok!"

 

"Promise?"

 

"I promise."

 

"I love you." And they seal their promise with a sweet kiss on the beach.

 

*

 

Taeyeon get change as fast as she could and head out to see her parents's car waiting in front of the dorm gate. she was so nervous but she tried her best to look normal.

 

"Appa! Omma!"

 

"Get in!" Her Dad commanded.

 

"Nae."

 

"Taeyeon!"

 

"Nae Omma?"

 

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter