Chapter 5

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school:

 

"Yoona! Do you want to go to the mall together?" Seohyun asked.
 

Yoona transfer back from Japan and she’s in the same class as Seohyun. They were still in the 3rd years while Yuri and her friends are in their senior year.
 

"Aniyo! I gotta see Yuri unnie later." Yoona replied.
 

"Aww.... If someone didn't know, they might think that you two are couple you know?" Seohyun said while walking out of the school together with Yoona.
 

"Jinja? Do we really look like one?" Yoona asked chuckling.
 

"Yeah really. You and Yuri unnie always stick together. But Yoona, you should be careful. You know, Yuri unnie has become so popular now. Those girls might want to bully you, especially her exes."
 

"Her exes? Yuri unnie had exes? Not one ex but exes?” Yoona asked and she sound like a jealous girlfriend right now.
 

"You didn't know? Well since you and Taeyeon unnie left, Yuri unnie become a total different person. She is our school’s number one player."
 

"What? A player?" Yoona eyes went wide.
 

"Yeah! It's not that she play around, but those girls keep on following her. I guess she can't just ignore it, since they keep asking her out, some even have to beg her for months just to go out with them once. To sum up, she even turn straight girls gay sometimes. She dated half of the most pretty girls in our school, you know.”
 

"So you think Yuri unnie only like pretty girls?"
 

“Nope! I don’t think she like anyone in particular. I think maybe she hasn’t found the right one to fall in love with yet.”
 

"I hope so."
 

"Yoona!!!" Yoona and Seohyun turn to look at the owner of that voice.

There they saw a guy standing against a black range rover waving his hand at Yoona while smiling widely.
 

“Who's that? Do you know him?" Seohyun asked.
 

"Oh I gotta go. I will introduce him to you next time."
 

"Awww he must be your boyfriend. Okay then good bye Yoong. See you tomorrow."
 

"Bye Seo!" Yoona bid good bye and walk toward the guy.
 

"Anneyeong baby girl!"
 

"Oppa! Why are you here?"
 

"Can't I come to see my girlfriend? Nope we will be engage soon so I should call you my fiancé from now on.”
 

"Oppa! Stop joking around. We are still getting to know each other."
 

"Come on Yoona. It is sooner or later."
 

"But what are you doing here? Don't you have work?"
 

"Why are you so cold toward me baby? I took a week off just so I could see you. At least give Oppa a warm smile, will you?"
 

"Okay! I'm sorry! It was just that you came so suddenly and it surprised me."
 

" There are more surprise for you. Come let's go and have dinner together."
 

"But I already had an appointment with an unnie I know."
 

"You can tell her that your boyfriend want to have dinner with you. She will understand."
 

"But-"
 

"Come on!" Yoona was drag inside the passenger seat. She has no choice but text Yuri and apologise about canceling of their date.

 

While Yoona was staying in Japan, she was force to go on a blind date with Lee Seung Gi who is the son of her parents business partner. Yoona hates it. She didn't have any feeling for him. She does like him, but not in a loving way, she just like him as a brother.
 

He is good looking and currently is a CEO of the company that her parents partner up with.
 

He loves Yoona so much that he would always follow her around whenever he has time. But it was bothering to Yoona. Due to her parents's force, Yoona couldn't do anything, but force herself to become his girlfriend.

 

*
 

Sooyoung walk out of school with Sunny and Hyoyeon as usual, but then there she saw Sulli and Minho standing not far away from them. They seems to be in a fight. Sooyoung tried hard to ignore it and walk pass, but the moment she passed them, Sulli was push to fall on the ground by another girl who came in and lock arm with Minho.
 

Sooyoung couldn't control herself anymore, she ran over and help Sulli up. Minho tried to pry the other girl hand away and reach for Sulli, but Sulli ignore him and took Sooyoung's hand. 

She stand back up and drag Sooyoung away from Minho.
 

"What is wrong with that girl seriously?" Hyoyeon asked Sunny.
 

"Who know? Poor Soo!"
 

"Sunny Unnie! Hyoyeon Unnie!" Krystal ran toward them.
 

"Oh hey Krystal! What's up?" Hyoyeon asked.
 

"where is Sooyoung unnie?" Krystal asked.
 

"Sulli drag her away just now." Sunny blurted out.
 

"Nae? Who? Sulli?"
 

"Yeah! She seems to be in an argument with Minho, then Soo went over and help her, then she drag Soo away from there." Hyoyeon explained.
 

"Ah I see... I will get going unnies. See you!"
 

"See you Krystal."
 

Krystal said goodbye and left. She unconsciously walk toward the lake near their university. Krystal then saw the one she was finding and the one she didn't want to see at all. She stand far enough to observe the two of them.
 

Sooyoung and Sulli sat there silently. No one dare to start the conversation. Sulli is sobbing due to the argument she just had. Sooyoung didn't know what to do, she just hand a tissue to Sulli. Sulli took it and lean her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder.
 

Sooyoung didn't know that when she wipe Sulli’s tears away, it also mean that she caused Krystal’s tears to fall.
 

Krystal couldn't stand anymore, so she just leave to them alone.

 

*
 

Taeyeon come back to the dorm and happily greeting Ginger.
 

"Aww did you miss me when I'm gone? Come on, let's go out and play, since Yoona unnie won't have dinner with us. Let's us enjoy our date shall we?" Taeyeon asked her little boy.
 

Ginger bark cutely back to her as an answer.
 

They go out on a date at the park where she meet Jessica before. She sat on the same bench. Taeyeon take out her sandwich that she bought from school for herself and dog food for Ginger.

 

After finish their dinner, Taeyeon let Ginger run around while she follow from behind. 

Then again Ginger bark at the girl who seems to be so angry at him. Taeyeon ran toward them and asked.
 

"Excuse me, is something wrong?" Taeyeon didn't seems to remember Jessica since that night it was dark, so she couldn't see her face clearly.
 

"So it's was him again? The disgusting dog?" Jessica said coldly.
 

"What? Are you that unreasonable girl?" Taeyeon asked.
 

"What did you call me? I have a name. And it is Jessica."
 

"Oh Jessica? So you want me to call you Jessica? I'm Taeyeon and my puppy also has a name. It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter