Chapter 15

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yeoboseyo!"

"Unnie?"

“Yoona?"

"Om- Omma?"

"Im Yoona!!! Are you in your right mind? GET BACK HERE IN THE INSTANT!!!!"

"Mianae Omma!" Yoona hung up and cried.

 

Yuri rush into the room after hearing crying sound and found Yoona sitting on the floor crying.

 

"Yoong? Baby? Are you okay?”

 

“Yul..."

 

"I'm here. What's wrong?”

 

"I-i'm scared.”

 

"It's okay baby. I'm here." Yuri hug Yoona and wait until the girl stop crying.

 

Yuri then help Yoona up and put her on the bed. She was about to get off the bed and bring a glass of water for Yoona but the doe eyes girl stop her.

 

"It's okay baby. I'm just going to get you water.”

 

"Aniyo. Please stay with me.”

 

"Alright." Yuri sit back on the bed and Yoona lay her head on Yuri's thigh.

"Do you feel better now?” Yuri asked as she’s Yoona’s hair.

"Umm a little.” It calm Yoona down when Yuri did that.

 

"Can you tell me what happened?”

 

"It was Omma who answered the phone.”

 

“What? Does that mean that Taeyeon is in trouble?”

 

"I feel so sorry for her. She must be in a big trouble right now.”

 

"I'm sorry Yoong." Yuri said softly.

 

“No Yul, you did nothing wrong.” 

 

"But-" before Yuri could say anything, Yoona put her index finger on Yuri lips to stop her.

 

"It's not your fault Yul.”

 

“I wish I could do something to get Taeyeon out of trouble. But I don’t have that kind of power.” Yuri said sadly. She really feel powerless.

 

“I’m scared that they will come after us, I'm scared that they found us and they will separate us. I can't Yul. I can't live without you.”

 

"It'll be fine baby. I will do whatever it takes to protect you.”

 

"I love you Yul.”

 

"And I love you Yoong."

 

*

 

Taeyeon panic and scolded herself for being reckless. She never thought that Yoona would call. And damn the timing. 

Yoona called just right at the moment her mother was checking her cell phone for any message that Yoona might have sent.

 

"Im Taeyeon!”

 

"Nae umma?”

 

"Call that number back and you must find where they are!!!”

 

“Omma?”

 

“What?"

 

"Can't you just let them be together? I mean Yoona never love Seung Gi oppa since the start. It was a one side love Omma, but Yoona and Yuri they've been loving each other for so long.” Taeyeon tried to convince her mother.

 

"What did you say? Are you out of your mind too?”

 

"Anni... I mean Yoona always does whatever you ask her to, but just this one time, can't you let her be with the person that she love. Just for once Omma. Please?” Taeyeon is pleading now, but her mother doesn’t seems to hear her.

"Taeyeon-ah! What do you know about love? Love didn't give you anything. Love didn't feed you and LOVE didn't do nothing but prevent you from opportunities in your life.”

 

"What you mean Omma? Then what about you and Appa? Don’t you love each other?”

 

"Shut up Taeyeon. That's adult problem. Just care about your relationship with the Jung now. So, how was your date? Did you make her happy?”

 

"Nae? Shouldn't you ask me if she make me happy? I am not a puppet Omma. I wasn’t born just to entertain anyone for your stupid business, and so did Yoona.” Taeyeon had enough of her parents unreasonable request now, and as an older sister, she thought that she should be stand up against her parents and defend her little sister.

 

*slap*

 

"Get out! And you better make your fiancée happy. If something wrong or you happen to ruin that wedding, then I’m gonna make sure to punish you for letting Yoona go.” 

 

*knock knock*

 

"Come in!" The secretary came running in.

 

"Madam! Miss!”

 

"What's wrong?”

 

"About Miss Yoona…"

 

“Leave now Taeyeon!” Mrs Im said coldly. Taeyeon pretend to leave and hide at the door to listen to her mother’s conversation.

 

"Say it!”

 

"Mr Lee has founded where miss Yoona is.”

 

“Jinja?"

 

"Dae madam.”

 

"Alright! I knew he will never disappoint me. You can leave now."

 

Taeyeon then rush out of the hotel and go back to her dorm.

 

She tried calling the number Yoona just called but it didn't work. The phone already turn off. Taeyeon can't stay calm. She was about to go crazy because she knew that her mother and Seung Gi are up to no good.

 

*

Days later:

 

"Master! What do you want me to do?”

 

“Get the car ready! I'm going to see her today.”

 

“Yes sir!"

 

*

“Yoona-ah!"

 

"Dae Teacher Jang?”

 

"You should go now.”

 

"Nae? Wae-yo?”

 

"Oh, you didn't see him?”

 

"Him? Who?”

 

"Someone came during lunch and asking permission for you to leave early today.”

 

"Oh... but who was that?”

 

"I don't know. He only give me this." Ms Jang gave Yoona small letter and left.

 

"Thank you, have a good day Teacher Jang!"

 

'Meet me at the cafe near your house'

-Your Oppa

 

Yoona became as pale as ghost after she read the letter. She put everything inside her bag and rush to the cafe.

 

When she almost reach the cafe, she saw Yuri walking toward her with her big smile while calling out her name.

 

“Yoong!!"

 

‘Omg! What am I going to do?’ She talk to herself.

 

“Yoong?"

 

"Oh hey Yul!”

 

"Hey! Why you look so pale? Anything wrong baby?”

 

"Nae? Aniyo!!!!” Yoona’s voice came out louder than she intended to.

 

"Hey fine fine. You don't have to scream at me. I believe you.”

 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Umm so why are you here?”

 

"Oh hehe today I have something to do so I ask ajumma to leave early. What about you? You seems like you are in a rush to go somewhere?”

 

"Aniyo! I was about to go to restaurant to help you.”

 

"Ohhh okay! Let's go home then!" Yuri said and drag Yoona back home with her.

 

Yoona had no choice but to leave and forget about the letter that Seung Gi had sent. She know she can't avoid it forever but for now she didn’t want Yuri to know about it. Yuri already been through a lot. She doesn't want Yuri to have a hard time again. So she decided to step up and make things clear with Seung Gi later.

 

*

Taeyeon storm into Jessica dorm room angrily after she heard the news from her mother that they had set the date for engagement.

 

“JUNG JESSICA!!!”

 

"Don't you have manner Taeyeon-SHI?" Jessica asked without open her eyes as she was taking a nap on her bed.

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO?”

 

"I did what?”

 

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID JESSICA!”

 

"Ohhhh you mean the wedding? Well, let's get marry Im Taeyeon!" Jessica said as she sat up and look at Taeyeon straight in the eyes.

 

Taeyeon was speechless, she has no more response. What else can she say? She can't deny that part of her want that wedding to happen too.

 

*

“Yoong!"

 

“Nae?"

 

"I'm going to step out for a moment. I'll be back soon.”

 

"Where are you going baby?”

 

"I'm just going to get something. Don't worry. I'll back soon.”

 

"Okay! Take care."

 

Yuri close the door behind her and take a piece of paper out of her pocket. She left quickly after throw that piece of paper in the trash.

 

Yuri reach the coffee shop where Seung Gi wrote in the paper. And she found him sitting in the corner waiting.

 

She approached him and sit down in front of him. Yuri can't help but smirk as she saw him trying to stay calm.

 

"Wae? Wonder where Yoona is?”

 

“…..”  

 

"Well well well.... stop acting like someone had stolen your Christmas gift OPPA!”

 

"Just shut your mouth.”

 

"Wae??? Who do you think you are to ask me to shut up? Oh right! You might think that you are older than me and used to be my brother. But since we are no longer related to each other, I don't think I should have any respect toward someone who keeps trying to steal my girlfriend.” 

 

"Girlfriend? She's my fiancée.”

 

"Fiancée? Yours? You are funny... Did you ever ask her to be your fiancée? Did she even say yes to your proposal? Wake up Lee Seung Gi shi!!!" Yuri said.

 

Seung Gi get up from his seat and grab Yuri by the collar.

 

"Whao... didn't I beat you enough last time? Want some more?”

 

"Kwon Yuri! I don't think you should be acting this way. What do you have now? What can you give her? You look like a beggar now. Look at you! You ruin Yoona’s bright future and make her live with you in that small house struggling with work to earn some little money to survive. You don’t love her, because if you really love her then you would never do this to her.”

 

"SHUT UP!" Yuri shouted and push Seung Gi back to his seat.

 

This time it was Seung Gi’s turn to smirk since he found Yuri's weak point.

 

"Well I know that Dad want to make you an heir, but Yuri-ah I promise you that I will make sure to take e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter