Chapter 27

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Once the plane has landed, Yuri and Yoona got inside the car and headed to the Kwon's mansion.


"Are you tired?" Yuri asked. That was her first question or first conversation ever since they got on the plane in New York.

 

"I'm fine. What about you?”


"I'm not tired.” 


"But are you okay?"


"...." Yuri didn't reply. She just look out of the window.


"Yul!" Yoona called and hold Yuri's hand.


"I'm okay." Yuri answer without looking at Yoona's eyes.


"I will be fine. Don't worry about me."


"How can I not worry? I am worry about your safety Yoona."


"But we are here together. You are here. You will keep me safe and I know that." Yoona said and Yuri sighed.


"I'm sorry." Yuri uttered and kiss Yoona's hand. "Are you hungry?"

 

"Yes. A little bit." Yoona is using aegyo as she tried to cheer Yuri up.

 

"Alright let me call home and ask my nanny to make home cook meal for my shikshin wife." Yuri said and Yoona smile happily.

 

Yoona then look outside the window.

 

'It's been awhile.' Yoona thought.



*

“Sir!"

 

"What did you find out?”

 

"She's back here sir!”

 

"With Yoona?”

 

"We are not sure about that. We just know that she came back, but since what happen in New York, they have tighten their security system. We can't really get to know much.”

 

"Okay! Report to me when you learn more.”

 

"Yes sir!"
 

*

Few weeks later:

After Yuri and Yoona arrive in Seoul, Yuri has been busy with work. Yuri has been promoted to be the CEO of the K’s empire in Seoul, but she is still trying to get the support from all the share holder. 

 

She was too busy that she didn't get to come home for a week straight. Yoona gets worry and decide to visit her office in disguise.

 

Not many people knew about her present. Yuri make sure that only those who’s very close and trusted could know about Yoona. She know that she might be over protective, but she can’t be sure as long as Lee Seung Gi is still out there trying to ruin her. She can’t risk Yoona’s safety.

 

Yoona arrive at Yuri's office, but Yuri wasn't there.

 

"I'm sorry miss Im, miss Kwon will be out for the whole day. She has an important meeting with our new business partner and she will have to accompany them for dinner tonight. Do you want me to let her know that you have visited?”

 

"No. It's okay! I'll see her at home.”

 

"Okay! Have a good day miss Im.”

 

"Thank you!" Yoona went back home and wait for Yuri.



After a long wait, the car finally pull up in front of the house.

 

There she finally got to see the face of her lover for the first time that week, but Yuri is totally drunk and can't even walk by herself.

 

"Let me take her." Yoona said to the body guard.

 

She takes Yuri to their room and lay her on the bed. When she was about to leave to bring some clothes to change for Yuri, the girl didn't let her go.

 

“Yoong!"

 

"Hmmm? You okay Yul? You should sleep. I'll take care of you.”

 

"I'm sorry!”

 

"For what?”

 

"For being too busy.”

 

"It's not your fault. Now rest. We'll talk tomorrow. Okay?" Yoona said and kiss Yuri's forehead. Yuri then fell asleep.



Yoona woke up when she felt Yuri's lips touching hers. She open her eyes and was greeted by her beloved wife. She smile and wrap her arms around Yuri's waist. She take a look at Yuri and the girl is already dress up.

 

"Where are you going? It's sunday!" Yoona asked, trying not to sound whiny.

 

"I have a golf meeting with our new business partner from Japan.”

 

"What? Can't it be tomorrow? You just came home for once this week and now you have to go again?”

 

"I'm sorry baby! I'll try to come back early. Okay?”

 

"Alright fine. I'll make dinner tonight.”

 

"Thank you! I love you." Yuri said and kiss Yoona one last time before she leave.



*



"It was a good game CEO Kwon. I never met a woman who could play golf this good before.”

 

"Thank you Mr Nakamura. You're not bad yourself.”

 

"You are also good with words. Anyway about the resort in Osaka, I’ve decided to sign the contract with your construction company. Your company is the most reliable choice for me. I’m putting my trust in you CEO Kwon.”

 

"Thank you sir! I will not let you down. We will prepare the contract so that you could sign it right away.”

 

"That's good.”

 

"So what else do you want to do during your stay in Korea?”

 

"Well actually my wife really love to see Jeju Island, but due to my schedule, it will be hard to make sometimes there. She's been a little mad at me for that.”

 

"Don't worry sir! I'll have my private jet takes us there for dinner. How does that sound?”

 

"Sound good! Thank you. My wife will be so glad to hear this.”

 

"You're welcome sir.”



Yuri have her people prepare the jet and the contract, then she gets ready to bring Mr and Mrs Nakamura to Jeju and have dinner there.

 

'Oh ! I promise Yoona to come home for dinner.' Yuri remembered her promise.



"Miss Kwon?”

 

"Yes, Hyomin come in!”

 

"I had already inform your house that you will be home late.”

 

"What did they say?”

 

"They said they will inform Miss Im about it. You don't have to worry.”

 

"Where are mr and mrs Nakamura?”

 

"They should be here soon, oh there they are.”

 

Yuri get off the jet to greet the Japanese couple.

 

"Hello! Mrs Nakamura, it's an honor to meet you!”

 

"It's nice to meet you too, CEO Kwon. Thank you for invited us to Jeju. I really love to see that place.”

 

"It's my pleasure to bring you to the place that you like Ma’am, I hope you are enjoying your one night stay in Jeju. Everything is ready and waiting for you and your husband.”

 

"Oh you're not coming CEO Kwon?" Mr Nakamura asked.

 

"Well, I want to let you spend some alone time with you wife sir. Consider this a sweet escape gift from me. If there's anything else you need, just tell my secretary, and she will take care of it.”

 

"Okay! Thank you so much CEO Kwon!”

 

"I will see you tomorrow for our contract sir!”

 

"See you tomorrow CEO!”



Yuri stood there until the jet fly off. Then she get inside her car and drive back home while her body guard follow from behind.



She reach home around 5:30pm and was greeted b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter