Chapter 1

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is 13:55 pm and Yuri is taking her time walking toward her class while she only had 5 minutes left.
 

Yuri reach her classroom door and look at her wrist watch.
 

"13:59 pm. Perfect!!!" She smile and walk inside her class.
 

Once she step her feet inside the room, her name were called from an annoying source that she hope she could just push a mute button on those two bodies.
 

"YURIIIII!!!!" Hara, one of the annoying girl called and ran to her side and hold her arm.
 

"Awwww Yul...." Gyuri, another annoying girl ran toward her and hug her tight.
 

"Yah! GYURI!!!! DO YOU WANNA DIE?" Hara shouted.
 

"WHAT?? YURI IS MINE. YOU BACK OFF HARA."
 

"STOP!!! I SAID STOP!!!" Yuri shouted and the two stop fighting. “What do you guys want? Can’t I just have one peaceful day?" Yuri said.
 

"Fine! We will give you a peaceful day if you date us." Hara and Gyuri gave each other sign and said.
 

Yuri think for a moment and nodded.
 

"AHHHHHHH!!!! "a piercing scream echoed all over the room by the two excited girl. The other students just shook their head and ignore the two.
 

Yuri walk to her seat then the two came again and sit next to her. Yuri close her eyes and sighed deeply.
 

"So you two want to go on a date or not?" the two nodded and Yuri continued."Then get away from me in the count of 3. 1....2...3" on 3 the two did as told and Yuri did have her peaceful time in class.

 

*
 

Breaktime:

"Yuri!!! Do you want to drink something? I will go and buy it." Gyuri asked.
 

"Whatever!" Yuri replied while closing her eyes and resting her head on the table.

 

*BAMMMM*
 

Someone came in and hit Yuri's table hard causing Yuri to jump in her place and look up to see who came to disturb her peacefulness.
 

"ARE YOU KWON YURI?" The half girl half boy said.
 

"Yeah, and you are?"
 

"Her name is Amber, also our classmate." Hara whisper to Yuri.
 

"I guess she already told you."Amber said coldly.
 

"Okay! So Amber! What can I help you with? If you want to borrow my book, just to let you know that I rarely come to class." Yuri said and lay her head back on the table.
 

"Of course, how can a jerk like you came to class like everybody?" Amber said but Yuri just ignored her.
 

"YAH!!! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME? I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Amber grabbed Yuri by the collar and deadly glare at her.
 

"Oh wow.... Wait wait Amber... Calm down. If you have something to ask, just ask me straight away because I'm so tired. And don't use your hand on me!" Yuri said yank Amber's hands off her shirt.
 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO SUZY?"
 

"Suzy? Wait lemme think!!! Ummm oh yeah... I dated her last week. Why?"
 

"AND WHY DID SHE CAME HOME CRYING HARD LAST NIGHT? WHAT DID YOU DO, YOU JERK?"
 

"Yah!!! I'm not a jerk...." Yuri said and Amber had enough, so she hit her jaw hard.
 

Yuri fall on the floor then Gyuri and Hara ran to her and help her up.
 

Everyone from the hall way ran toward the class and watch the show.
 

"Yuri! Are you okay?" Hara asked.
 

"I'm fine. Get away... You might get hurt too." Yuri said and the two felt like they are going to faint when Yuri is caring about them, but then walk away from the fight as Yuri told them to.
 

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Sooyoung, Yuri's BFF also the school council’s president, came running inside and stop Amber from trying to hit Yuri.
 

"Oh Soo you came! I was about to lost my control. Take care of this brat for me dude. I got a date to go." Yuri said and patted on Sooyoung's shoulder. Yuri took her bag and turn to see Amber before she leave. "Oh I forgot to tell you, I am a Lover, not a Fighter. If Suzy need to talk to me, tell her to come by herself." Yuri smirk once again before leaving the class with Gyuri and Hara trailing behind.

 

*
 

In the crowded:
 

"So who is she? And what happen here?" The blonde girl asked her little sister.
 

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you since you just transfer here. She is school number one PLAYER!!! So stay away from her, please.” Krystal replied.
 

"Really? Interesting!!!" Jessica smirked.
 

"What did you say?"
 

"Umm nothing. Let's go!"

 

*
 

Kwon Yuri was known as the number one player in her school. All those girl know that she was a player, but still throwing their body toward her, so she always change her girlfriend like changing her shoes. Actually she never called them her girlfriend. Truth is, Yuri never once felt loved when she sleep with those girl. She slept with them just to make herself tired and fall asleep easier rather than thinking about the past that make her cry herself to sleep every night.

 

*

"Yuri Unnie!! I miss you!"
 

I miss you

I miss you

I miss you...

 

"DON'T GO!" Yuri shouted making Sooyoung shocked.

Yuri sit up and gasp when she woke up from her dream.
 

"Yul! Are you okay?" Sooyoung asked. They actually roommate.
 

"It's okay, it’s just a dream."
 

"Was it-"
 

"Yeah! It's her."
 

"Okay! But you have been better for awhile. Why so suddenly that dream come again?"
 

"I don't know too Soo! What time is it now?"
 

“It’s  mid night!"
 

"Wanna sneak out and get a drink?"
 

"Hey dude! Are you asking me, a president to sneak out in the middle of the night with you?"
 

"Oh come on! I ask you to go as my best friend. Please Please Please!!!"
 

"Fine fine! But you will be paying alright?"
 

"Ok sure!"
 

"Asa!!! I did it."
 

"Omg! I fell for your trick again."
 

"You won't go poor just to pay me food."
 

"Yeah.... But FYI the rich person is my dad, not me."
 

"But he love you so much, so he will give you whatever you want."
 

"Shut up! Go change quickly before I change my mind."
 

"Aye Aye!!" Sooyoung salut and go get change.
 

*

 

Their plan was succeeded, but when morning come, they have to go to school and their eyes was no different from panda. Yuri did her usual routine by laying her head on the table and sleep. While Sooyoung try to fill herself with coffee to stay awake.


"Hello Class! Please pay attention." every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter