Chapter 17

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's an accident on the national road from the east sea toward Seoul. It's been report that the car had fallen into the lake. Until now we still don't know how many people is in the car.

 

The report on the radio made Yoona's heart beat so fast.

 

"Unnie! Could it be Yuri? Unnie!!" Yoona began to cry again.

 

“Yoona-ah! Don't be like that. Let's wait for the full report. Don't scared yourself like that okay?" Taeyeon tried to assure her sister but that didn't stop Yoona from worry. A while later the report came up again.

 

The car seems to fall deep into the lake and It’s impossible find the driver or to know how many people is actually inside the car.

 

"Jessica unnie! Can we head toward that place?" Yoona asked and Jessica didn’t answer Yoona. She just turn speed up and heading toward the place.

 

*

 

"Chairman! Chairman!”

 

"Wae? What's it?”

 

"Young miss, young miss is…"

 

"What is it? Say it quickly!”

 

"Young miss is being send to the VVIP Hospital room by Mr Shin right now.”

 

"What?? What the hell happen to my daughter?”

 

"She got into car accident sir.”

 

“WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BRING THE CAR RIGHT NOW!”

 

"Yes sir!"

 

*

 

Yoona Taeyeon and Jessica reach the place but they couldn't get closer since the police had banned people from going near the location.

 

"Unnie, what am I going to do? How could we know if it’s Yuri or not?”

 

"Calm down Yoona-ah!”

 

"Do you have Yuri's phone number?" Jessica asked.

 

"Oh right! Yuri has an unregistered phone.”

 

"What are you waiting for? Call her! Here take my phone!" Jessica hands Yoona her phone.

 

Yoona quickly dial the number. Second later, she heard one of detective came running with a phone in his hand.

 

"Sir! We have found a handphone here. It must be fall out from the car before it fell into the lake.”

 

Yoona heard that and fall on her knee.

 

"Yoong! Are you okay?”

 

"Unnie!!! *sob* unnie!! Yuri!! My Yuri..." then Yoona fainted.

 

*

 

"Sir! Chairman said that he'll be here soon.”

 

"Okay! What about the detective?”

 

"We have clean all the blood stained before they arrived but they found a handphone. I suppose our young miss finger print will be found on it.”

 

"Go to meet Team leader Lee and settle it. Remember that no one should know about young miss’s accident.”

 

"Yes sir!”

 

"Secretary Shin!" Mr Kwon arrive at the hospital and found Mr Shin waiting in front of the operation room.

 

"Chairman!" Mr Shin bow.

 

"How is she?”

 

"We still don't know yet sir." Mr Lee said and then the doctor came out.

 

"Chairman Kwon!" Doctor bow politely at Mr Kwon.

 

"Doctor! How is my daughter?”

 

"We've called every best doctor in SEOUL here. They're still in the middle of operation. Please don't worry too much! We will try our best to save her sir!”

 

"Thank you doctor. And please make sure that the news will not broke out.”

 

"Yes sir!" The doctor said and excuse himself.

 

"Secretary Shin! Let's have a talk.”

 

"Yes sir!” Mr Shin asked the nurse to give them a private room.

 

Inside the room:

 

"Did you find out who did this to her?”

 

"We are still not sure chairman, but…"

 

"Was it him?”

 

"For now, he's the only suspect Chairman!”

 

"Lee Seung Gi!!!!" Mr Kwon said Seung Gi name and hit the table hard. "How dare he go this far?”

 

"He must be found out about your plan with young miss sir.”

 

"I never thought he could go this far. What about Yuri's girlfriend?”

 

"Yoona-shi went to meet with Young master and until now we still don't know exactly where is she sir!”

 

"What are you guys doing?? Go and find her immediately!!!" Mr Kwon shouted at his secretary.

 

"Y-yes Chairman!"

 

*

 

Taeyeon and Jessica bring Yoona back to the hotel and hide her there since they didn't want Mrs Im to find her and force her with Seung Gi again.

 

"I've called a private doctor. He will arrive soon." Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon nodded while sitting next to her sister and looking at her in concern.

 

"Don't worry! She'll be okay!" It was weird to hear that from Jessica Jung but Taeyeon appreciated it.

 

"Thank you Shika!”

 

"Ummm... so what are you guys going to do? Yoona can't hide from your parents forever.”

 

"I don't know. But for now I don't want her to face another problem. We will try to hide her as long as we can.”

 

"You know it will not last that long right?”

 

"I know! Unless you willing to help.”

 

"I don't see why I should help the girlfriend of my ex. And I already did a lot today.”

 

"Instead of consider her as your enemy, can't you just think of her as your sister in law?" 

 

"What? But we haven't got married yet.”

 

"You just don't want to accept the true.”

 

“Argg Fine! I'll call my dad." Jessica said and left the room.

 

*

 

Yuri's surgery finally done and she had been sent to the ICU.

 

Mr Kwon was asked to meet with the hospital’s director to discuss about Yuri's treatment. 

 

"Hello Chairman Kwon! Please have a seat.”

 

"How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter