Chapter 12 ( YoonYul Special)

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonyul's past (special to Yoonyul's fan)

 

Yoona woke up and found herself sleeping on the bed.
 

"Omo! Since when did we arrived? And how did I get here?” Yoona asked herself.
 

"Because you sleep walking.” Yuri said as she walk inside the room and saw her girlfriend finally awake.
 

“Funny huh? When did I become Taeyeon unnie?"
 

"Since a moment ago I guess."
 

"Stop it. Come here and lay down with me." Yoona asked and Yuri did as she was told. She lay down on the bed and cuddling with Yoona.
 

"Unnie!"
 

"Ummm? Again?"
 

"What?"
 

"Didn't I told you to call me Yul or babe or honey or..."
 

"Ok fine! Yul.”
 

"Keke... Yes my love?"
 

"Did you remember when we first met?"
 

"Uhhh. You mean when Taeyeon introduced you to the gang?"
 

"Aniyo... Pabo!"
 

"Ah you mean....."

 

Flashback
 

"What the heck is wrong with that teacher? Damn it!!!" Yuri is cursing her mathematic teacher while walking toward the gym class in her high school.

She was walking near the basketball ring and then got hit hard on the head by a basketball.
 

Yuri falls down and curse inside her head. It was such a bad day for her. Her mathematic teacher accuse her for copy her friend’s homework while she didn't do it at all. And now what? She got hit by the ball and on her head. She swear she could see three birds flying around her head.
 

"I'm sorry sunbae! Are you alright?" the girl who throw the ball at Yuri, ran toward her to appologise and trying to help Yuri up.
 

'What? Sunbae? So I got hit by a hoobae?' Yuri thought and was about to get up and scold that little hoobae, but the moment she look up and see the other girl's face, she feels like she’s dreaming. The girl in front of her is an angel. Did she died and god just send an angel to pick her up?
 

"Sunbae???"
 

"Huh!! Ahhh umm I'm okay." Yuri said and turn away feel embarrassing when she realise that she’s been staring at the hoobae.
 

"Eh? But Sunbae.... Should I take you to the nurse’s office?"
 

"Wae?!"
 

"Your face look so red." Yoona said worriedly.
 

"Oh aniyo... It was just a bit hot in here. Anyway, are you new here?"
 

"Nae... This is my junior year in high school."
 

"Ah... That's why I never see you around."
 

*ring ring*
 

Yoona's phone rang.
 

"Excuse me for a moment sunbae." Yoona said and pick up her phone.

 

"Yah Yoong! Where are you?"
 

"Dae Unnie. I came to the gym to practice basket ball. Wae?"
 

"Come to the cafeteria now. I will introduce you to my friends."
 

"Ah alright. I will see you there soon unnie." after hung up, Yoona turn back to Yuri.
 

"I'm sorry sunbae but I gotta go. I'm sorry again about the ball. Hope to see you around sunbae." Yoona said and rush out of the place leaving Yuri smiling like an idiot to herself.
 

"Ah... Damn... I forgot to ask her name. Silly Kwon Yuri." Yuri blame herself before walking out of the gym and head up to the roof top.

 

End of flashback
 

*

"Hahahaha... I would never forget that day, but that time I didn't even get to know your name." Yuri said and chuckle.
 

"Ah right! I was rushing to see Taeyeon unnie hehe... But wait, why weren’t you there and join them for lunch that time?"
 

“I went to my hiding place. If I knew that danshin want to introduce you to us, I would run over there in full speed tough."
 

“You’re such a sweet talker huh?"
 

"Only for you." Yuri said and winked at Yoona.
 

“Yul?"
 

"Hmmm?"
 

"Since when did you start liking me?"
 

"Since the day you throw the ball at me?"
 

"Was that even possible? You’re supposed to be pissed at me that day.”
 

"Of course it is possible. You never heard about love at first sight?"
 

“Alright fine I believe you."
 

"You?"
 

"Nae?"
 

"What about you? When did you start liking me?"
 

"Since I know you."
 

"Aniyo... I mean like me in a romantic way."
 

"Umm I have always like you but at first it was just like the sister between us."
 

"I know. You always said that I am your favourite unnie."
 

"Hehe... Yeah because I really really like you."
 

"But I really really love you tough. So when did you really start falling in love with me?"
 

"Do you really need to know that?"
 

"Of course I do. Now tell me. Please!”
 

"Do you remember that night? The night when you......"

 

Flashback

"Unnie? Yuri unnie?" Yoona came to the park to find Yuri at their favourite place.
 

She got the message from Yuri telling her that she want to meet up. But when she arrive, Yuri is nowhere to be found.
 

"Boooo...." Yuri jump on Yoona.
 

"Argggghh...."
 

"Hahahahahhahahahaha...."
 

"UNNIE!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” Yoona scolded the older girl.
 

"Relax Yoong. I'm just joking."
 

"You scared me there."
 

"That is the funniest part."
 

"Why did you call me here? It's so late already. Don't you have class tomorrow unnie?"
 

"Ummm wait." Yuri said while looking her wrist watch.
 

"Wae? Is there something special?"
 

"Ok. So it is 00:01 am. Yoona, I know it would sound funny or insane, but I think I should tell you this. It's been awhile since we have known each other. I want to tell you about my feeling. I-I love you Yoona. Will you accept my love and be my girlfriend?" Yuri finished her sentence and look straight into Yoona’s doe eyes.
 

"N-nae?? Unnie??" Yoona is stuttering. She was surprised by Yuri's sudden confession.
 

"Please answer me!"
 

"I-I...."
 

"It's April's fool hahahahaha....." Yuri said making Yoona taken aback at first but then realise it was a joke and keep hitting Yuri.

 

End of flashback

 

"So? You mean it was from that night?" Yuri asked and Yoona nodded.
 

"I was surprise and taken aback at first, but when you told me it was a joke, I feel very disappointed. I kinda regret it for not responded back to you immediately."
 

"If you’ve said yes, then we might be already together since that time."
 

“I thought it was really April's fool. How could you come up with that idea?”
 

"Since it was April's fool, I came up with a plan to confess, and if you deny, then I would just say it was a joke."
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter