Chapter 8

LOVE IS ALWAYS AROUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was worry about her sister because it's a bit late already and Yoona hasn't come back to their room, so she decide to go out and look for her.

 

*
 

Jessica couldn't reach Yuri's phone and it worried her, so she decide to go to the dorm gate and wait for Yuri because she check Yuri's room and Yuri hasn't back yet.

 

Jessica open the door of her room only to meet the midget in the hallway walking the same direction as her. She pretend that she didn’t see Taeyeon and walk ahead.
 

"Ptfff.."
 

"Excuse me?" Jessica turn her head back to face Taeyeon and asked.
 

"What?"
 

"Seriously what's wrong with you?"
 

"What's wrong with me? What did I do?"
 

"What about the 'ptfff..' just now?"
 

"Why? I had no right to do so?"
 

"But you were doing it at me.” Jessica tried to control her anger as she said that.
 

"I didn't. You just thinking too much."
 

"Yah!!!!"
 

"Yah!!!!"
 

"Hpmmm"
 

"Hpmmm"
 

The two growl at each other and continue walking.
 

"Why are you following me? Omo! Are you a stalker? Are you trying to stalk me?" Taeyeon is trying to pissed the ice princess because she was sure that it was Jessica who make the dorm’s supervisor kick out her poor puppy. She just want to annoy the heck out of Jessica Jung for revenge.
 

"Oh Geez! Is this hall way yours? I live here too, so I got every right to walk wherever I want. If you don't want to walk the same way then turn to the other direction."
 

"Eh? Why should I? This hall way is not yours either."
 

They continue walking the same direction, no one wanted to lose. They glare at each other all the time until they reach the dorm gate and the scene in front of them is what Jessica wish it was just a bad dream.
 

Taeyeon didn't know why, but her heart suddenly soften and feel pity toward the ice princess. Jessica stood there frozen until Yuri pull away from the hug and lean in to capture Yoona's lips. Jessica couldn't stand it any longer, she began to walk away, but she bump into Taeyeon who stood behind her.
 

"Ouch... A-are you okay?" Taeyeon asked concerned.
 

Jessica glare at her and ran away. Taeyeon didn't know what came into her as she began to chase after Jessica.
 

At Yoonyul's side:

Yoona push Yuri away after a long kiss. The kiss feel so right, but still this is wrong. She can't do that. She doesn't want to be the third person.
 

"I'm sorry unnie, I do have feeling for you, but this is not right. We are not just hurting ourself, but we also hurt two other people. We can’t do this. I.. I can’t do this. I'm sorry unnie." Yoona said and ran away leaving Yuri alone. Yuri couldn't help but cry. She knew she is being very selfish right now. But she never regret what she did with Yoona.

 

*

 

After tired of running, Jessica finally stop when they reach the lake side. She sat down on a bench and let her tears out, but then someone tap her shoulder. Jessica turn to find Taeyeon’s standing there while handing her a tissue.
 

"I don't need it." She push it away.
 

"But you ruin your eyes liner and it is so scary. People might think that you are a ghost." Taeyeon trying to lighten up the mood.
 

Jessica glare at her once again and took the tissue to wipe away her tears.
 

They stay there silently until Jessica finally stop crying and began to talk.
 

"Why did you follow me?" Jessica asked.
 

"I was just... I have nothing else to do.” Taeyeon lied.
 

"Pfff... Was it because you feel bad because my girlfriend is cheating on me with your sister?"
 

It was somehow true that Taeyeon feels bad about that. She knew all along that Yoona really love Yuri, since before Jessica came into Yuri's life.
 

"I'm sorry for that Jessica." Taeyeon said sincerely.
 

Jessica somehow feels a bit of comfort with Taeyeon company, but the fact that Yoona is Taeyeon sister, doesn't make her feel any better.
 

"You don't have to feel sorry. I don't need any of that." Jessica stood up and speak again before walk away. "I hope you won't tell anyone about what we have seen." Then she left.
 

Taeyeon sat there thinking deeply. why does she feel this way? Why does it feel hurt seeing Jessica is hurting? She didn't know why? Maybe she feel guilty that Jessica is hurting because of her sister? They fight every time they met, but somehow she’d prefer fighting with her rather than seeing her with tears and trying to be fine in front of her.
 

Taeyeon knew that she has no right to care about Jessica. But she can't help but still worry about the blond girl.


After a long deep thought, Taeyeon decide to walk back to the dorm.
 

*
 

Sooyoung is walking in the hallway after finish her class early today. She was heading to cafeteria to find her lover which is her favourite food, but then she feel her heart beating fast when she saw her. Krystal is walking toward her direction. Sooyoung didn't know why, but she feel so happy and excited to see her.

She wanted to invite Krystal to eat with her, but she didn't know where to start. She is kind of in making the first move.
 

"Hi Sooyoung Unnie!" Sooyoung snap out of her little world and saw Krystal stand face to face with her while smiling sweetly at her.
 

"Oh Hey, Krystal! Your class end already?"
 

"Nae, our last class got canceled."
 

"Oh.... So where are you going next?"
 

"I have no plan, I was just walking around and plan to check on my sister, but then she text me that she is not feeling well, so she went back to the dorm already."
 

"Oh I see. Errr...."
 

"Nae unnie?"
 

"Ah nothing...."
 

"Unnie, where are you going?"
 

"Oh I was planning to go to the cafeteria and eat something."
 

"Oh really? Would you mind if I join you?"
 

"Oh, No uhh not at all.” Sooyoung was more than glad that Krystal asked her.
 

"oh great, let's go!"
 

"Ummm since I take you out, we should eat something better than cafeteria food. Let's go and eat out."
 

"Wow.... Are you asking me out on a date unnie?"
 

"Nae???" Sooyoung gulped because she just got caught.
 

Krystal just laugh at Sooyoung.
 

"I was just joking unnie. Let's go now. I begin to feel hungry already."
 

"Ah ok... Let's go!"
 

They finally walking toward the parking, but then someone ran to them. And Krystal smile automatically fade away.
 

"Unnie!" Sulli ran toward Sooyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter