Hongkong Memories

The Long Way Home {Complete}

The trip to Hongkong was such a happy one.Jiro,Hebe and Jeremy have lots of fun.They started with a first class ride from Taiwan to Hongkong.Hebe who has never been outside Taiwan was so nervous riding the plane for the first time.But Jiro was there as he hold her hand as he plane was taking off and as they were landing in Hongkong.The baby seems to be enjoying every minute of it.he was always been a happy kid and he was such a pleasant passenger,even the stewardess was so taken by Jeremy.

Once they reached Hongkong they stayed in one of the best hotel and they stayed in the suite.It was huge with a receiving room and a dining room.Jiro took the sofa bed by the living room while Hebe and Jeremy got the room.Hebe got so excited as she touched each og the furniture in the room and Jiro laughed at her.

They went to Disneyland the next day.They went to the kids ride with Jeremy.The baby laughed and cooed with excitement.Jiro took alot of pictures of them together.They look from a distance a happy family.They stayed all day and waited for the parade and later on watched the fireworks at display on the sky that night.Jiro put his arms around Hebe with Jeremy in her arms as they watched the fireworks together.Somehow having Jiro around her,Hebe feels so happy and dreamy,somehow it feels so right to be in his arms...

As Jiro watched the firewoks with Hebe,he can't help himself but out his arms around her.Feeling her in his arms ,it feels like being home again.he feels comfort havong her in his arms.The love that he has been feeling for her seems to resurfaced again,just like when they were in high school,when all he can think is her,just like when he fell in love for her the first time.....

The next day,they went to the zoo as jeremy have a discovery day with the animals.They also went to a ferry ride,and went to see Hongkong around.They went back to the hotel when Jeremy got tired for the day.

"So why don't we just have dinner in the room today.I think our boss here have enough for the day."Jiro said.

"Yeah,I think Jeremy is tired already.That's fine with me." Hebe said."I am getting tired myself."

"Me three.I feel like just staying in the room for now.Maybe just watch TV and relax." Jiro said."Anyway vacation should be relaxing.What do you feel like doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing much ,maybe go shopping." as she laughed."I think they have a lot of bargains here."

"Shopping,yes that is next in the agenda." Jiro said."I can't seem to think of a girl who does not love a good bargain." laughing with her.

The next day,they went shopping as they go from one mall to the next.Their feet was tired from all the walking but Hebe enjoyed just looking around as she tried for a hard bargain from store to store.Jeremy enjoyed the crowd of people and the decorations in each store.

On their last day,they went on tour around the city.Visit one the temples and prayed there.Hebe noted the changes in Jiro after offering incense and saying his prayer to the Great One.Hebe likewise prayed for their togetherness and prayed that Jiro and Jeremy will be happy always..

Jiro have made some baby sitting arrangement for Jeremy as he took Hebe for a dinner.Hebe was so surprised about it.

"Dress up for tonight,I am going to take you for a dinner."Jiro said.

"And what about Jeremy? I don't think he can behave that long for dinner." Hebe said.

"No,you don't have to worry about him.I have made an arrangement for somebody to baby sit for him tonight.I am taking you out for a real treat." Jiro said.

"What do you mean?" Hebe asked.

"I want you to experience real Hongkong cuisine and Jeremy is way too young for that." Jiro said.

"Are you sure about the babysitting? What if he cries?I don't think I will be comfortable abut this," Hebe said.

"Don't worry,jeremy will be in good hands.Anyway it is for only two hours." Jiro said.

Hebe dressed something special that day as she wore the dress that she bought from the mall yesterday.it is a basic black dress that suit for tonight.It way above the knee with sleeveless and a little deep neckline as the cleavage showed.Hebe looked at herself in the mirror and was satified at the way she looked.She matches it with a heeled sandals.

Jiro heart stopped at the sight of Hebe all dolled up for the night.She lookes stunningly beautiful.With her gorgeous eyes and flawless skin and a pouting lips.he took a deep breathe as he took her arms to go.

The restaurant was at the top of the building.It is elegant with a lot of costumers but you can see that they are the creme del a creme of  Hongkong.The maitre D sat them at a veriy nice table with a nice view of the city outside.The lights flickers before her very eyes.They have wine with their food as Hebe found the taste of the wine as it played on her lips.Jiro also drank  wine as both of them enjoyed a full bottle.The food was great,Peking Duck, the shell fishes,the fish and the seafoods.Jiro and Hebe have a good time tasting Hongkong at it's best.They were a little tipsy after the dinner was done.

On the way back,Jeremy was already sleeping as Jiro put him down to the bed.Hebe put a blanket as Jiro put his hand on Hebe's shoulder as they stared at the sleeping little boy.Their togetherness for the last few days,Jiro realized that he was never this happy before.Having Hebe and Jeremy in his life gave him so much joy.

"Thank you for the dinner tonight." Hebe said as her cheeks were flushed from happiness and the drinks."I had a good time here in Hongkong."

"Me too,I never enjoyed Hongkong this much .Having you and Jeremy makes alot of difference." Jiro said as he stared at her and smiled.Somehow tonight seems special and it seems he was feeling so high with happiness.As Hebe smiled back at him and the look in her eyes,it is not the love of a friend that he saw in her  as he bend down to kiss her and taste her lips for the first time.Her lips was soft and moist as she welcomed the kiss that he bestowed upon her.......and kissing her feels so good inside......as time stood still .........and then Jeremy woke up as he cried.......