Regrets

What happened to us?

Jessica's POV 

After my favourite long hours of sleep that I have craved for, I felt refreshed! We started packing our belongings back into our luggage. Bringing a checklist to every country I went, I began to check for my things.

 

"Sunglasses, checked! Toothpaste, checked! Sun block, checked! -----"

 

"Aish! Sica-yah! You've done this so many times already! Do you have to check it everytime?" Yuri said while Sunny nodded her head.

 

"Hmph! If you forget to put something in your bag and left it in the hotel, don't come and look for me!" I teased jokingly.

 

I wore my slightly comfortable chic outfit, which consists of a loose t-shirt, a pair of leggings and a pair of hot pink Converse sneakers.

 

We started making our way to our private vans and we could already see some fans with their Nikon and Canon cameras taking pictures of us. Do the catwalk. Walk sassy-ly. I'm classy. I'm hot. I'm gorJess. I did several hairflips, just to make myself look classier. Am I y enough? Remember to get on the van in the most cool way ever Jessica. I tried going into the van sassy-ly but OH NO! I didn't see a box infront of me, I tripped and tumbled over it and got into the van clumsily with flushed cheeks. Ooooooops.

 

Seohyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny and I were in the same van. We started talking amongst ourselves.

 

"Hahahah! Did you see how Jess stumble into the van?" Sooyoung asked the rest cheekily. Hyoyeon and Sunny roared with laughter while maknae just smiled. My cheeks turned red again. 

 

"Yah!! Nobody saw that!" I flipped my hair and showed them the CLASSY JESS look. 


"Be careful eonnie, don't stumble over something like how you did just now~" maknae teased. I glared at her pretending to be upset. 

 

There were many fans at the airport, some were as young as 10 and some were ajjumahs! The airport was flooded with people and was as packed as sardines. The fans were holding LED fanboards, "Jessi Maomao~" "Sica-yah saranghaeyo!" and then, I saw something that struck my eye. "Never lose hope in TaengSic" I quickly shifted my gaze away from the boards to my manager oppa, trying not to cry. Why am I so emotional these days? All the high pitched screams blocked my thoughts, I smiled genuinely and waved to our fans. 


Taeyeon's POV

A pang of jealously hit me. Why is that Jessica Jung so popular among SONES? I felt a sense of insecurity.

 

"Yah Tiffany-ah! Selca!" I gestured Tiffany to come over. We took a TaeNy selca with the fans which led to a lot of screams from TaeNy shippers, locksmiths. I immediately logged into my Instagram account and posted the TaeNy selca on my Instagram account with the caption "Thank You Singapore <3 "

 

"Eeeeeeeeeeahhhh!" A loud shrill of 'Super Ultra Dolphin Scream' rang in my ears. Gasps could be heard. I immediately looked up from my phone. "Maomao! Oh my goddd!!" "OH MY GOSH JESSICA" could be heard from worried SONES. Jessica was lying unconscious on the ground. I gasped. I turned to Tiffany, she was as white as a sheet. I was worried. I cared for Jessica. I wonder what happened to her. What had caused her to fall and faint?! Manager Oppa was tapping on her face gently while my members and I started to crowd around Jessica. "Jessica--? Jessica!" Yoona screamed, with her eyes burried in her hands. I was shaking. What happened to her? OMG. She is already unconscious for a minute.. Please Jessica, please wake up.. I felt my cheeks turning damp. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. 

 

Our Manager Oppa and Yoona carried the injured Jessica to the plane. Despite our awkwardness, I was still worried for Jessica.

 

"Fany ah.. What happened?!" I asked Tiffany.

 

With tears streaking down her cheeks, she replied, "The security guard thought Jessica was a fan and pushed her violently! She hit the metal railing and fainted. How could you be so insensitive Taeyeon?! Didn't you see?!" Tiffany was agitated. She left me. She went towards our manager and Yoona, helping to carry Jessica on the way up to the airplane. Tiffany was angry. Was I really that bad? I didn't even know what happened to Jessica. I felt a sense of regret. I am not fit to be a leader. I didn't even care about my members' well beings. What is wrong with me?


Jessica regained consciousness as soon as we boarded the plane. All the members crowded around her and began to pamper her except for me, as I was still in deep thoughts. I blamed myself for what happened to Jessica. I really blamed myself. 

 

How could I be so insensitive? Although I am awkward with her, it doesn't mean that I hate her right? I care for her as much as I care for my other members. But why can't I bring myself to express myself towards Jessica like how I opened up to my other members? We used to be close.. but it's over now.. Even Tiffany is pissed at me because of my lack of concern towards Jessica. I shouldn't be so biased right? I should change. I really should. But it's gonna be hard. Especially when we had fueds before and she didn't even want to apologize. 


Jessica's POV

My eyes were still blurred from being unconscious. I woke up to see all my 7 other members crowding beside me on my seat. They bombarded me with questions soon after I opened my eyes. But.. Where's Taeyeon?

 

"Should I massage your head for you?"

 

"Are you alright?"

 

"We were really worried about you.."

 

"Please talk Jessica.."

 

"You do know who I am right?"

 

I smiled at them and answered their questions one by one.

 

"Yes I'm alright. No, you don't need to massage it for me. Of course I know who you are!"

 

Even though I was answering their questions, my mind drifted off. Where's Taeyeon? Aish! Why do I even care about that midget when she doesn't even care about me regardless of me fainting of not?! I was hurt and resented Taeyeon. What kind of leader is she.. She should at least come and ask me a simple question if I was alright or not. I stood up from my seat and made an excuse to go to the bathroom and I saw Taeyeon sitting emotionlessly on the row behind me. Damn this b*tch. I'm so done with you now Taeyeon. A member was hurt and you didn't even care! What a b*tch. 


"Please take your seats and fasten your safety belts. We will be taking off soon. Please switch off all electronic devices. Thank you."

 

I sat beside Yoona as the plane was about to take off. 

 

"Ma'am, would you like some drinks?"

 

"Orange juice, please" Yoona and I said in unison.

 

"Wae? Are you not feeling well? Your face look as black as a thunder." Yoona questioned. 

 

"Aniyo.. Just that there's this b*tch.." I accidentally answered her. "Oh no, I mean I'm alright." I forced a smile. I'm no good in acting and Yoona saw through my attempt to shrug off her question. She forced me to speak out my thoughts.

 

I wanted to rant about Taeyeon loudly but she was just sitting right behind us. I was afraid that she would listen to our conversation and what I was about to say. 

 

I whispered into Yoona's ears, "As a leader, you should take good care about your members and care for them right? I fainted. And our leader couldn't even care less." I sobbed. "I really wish I was out of SNSD, I really hate being with Kim Taeyeon, she's insensitive and biased, and she hates me! Have you heard of a leader that hates a member? NO! People talk about 'SoShiBond', they talk about how much they envy our friendship and how close we are, but I'm really sick and tired of this. I really really hate Kim Taeyeon, I want to quit SNSD!" I was red with fury, I leaned on Yoona's shoulders and cried my heart out.


Yoona's POV

"Don't say that Jess.. I love you.." I replied with a sad tone. 

 

Poor Jessica.. 

 

I pitied Jessica. Jessica was right. Taeyeon did not ask Jessica if she was fine.Taeyeon was insensitive too. I totally understood Jessica's feelings. I caressed her cheeks and wiped off her tears.

 

"LEAVE SNSD THEN!" a tear strickened girl shouted. 

 

 

 

To be continued..

 

A/N: Hello readers! THANK YOU FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS! <3 I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS :D I hope that this chapter would capture your attention. Feel free to drop comments and please giving me tips on how to improve my fanfics in the future. Thank you for subscribing to me! 

@oddball @chulie08 @MyJessicat @soshiyoongie @asherhyomin @renraitoluhan123 @kuchikirukia and @SoSuShiLuver 
Really really thank you! Please continue to support me and my next chapters! Thank you! :) Till the next update! ;)