Cold War II

What happened to us?

"Do you hate me?"

 

Taeyeon's POV

Do I hate her? I asked myself silently while thinking possible excuses to tell Jessica.

 

What should I tell her? Should I tell her about the main reason that I ignored her? Nope. It's kind of childish. Then what should I say?

 

I was lost in thoughts. Suddenly, the figure with perfect curves faded from my vision. Yoona and Yuri followed after Jessica.

 

"Jessica..uabbvaojfd" was all I could overhear from their conversation.  

 

"Girls! Get ready now! We have to reach the SM builing by 10am. It's already nine thirty. Palli!" our manager rushed us. We got dressed into our T-Shirts and sweat pants for the dance practise for our new choreography - Mr. Mr. We would also be filming the dance practise for our fans when the actual MV is released and reached 15 million views and will also be recording some other songs for the album.

 

We left our dormitory one after another. I was the second last to leave. Jessica was still inside. Should I just ignore her and leave? Or should I ask her to hurry up?

 

"Jessica palli-wa!" I called. 

 

Jessica appeared at the door with a blank face and started tying her shoelaces. "Hurry up, the members are downstairs already," I hurried her. She ignored me as she stood up, without even glancing at me. I quickly locked up the doors and left together with her. We went into the lift. Our fingers touched as we both pressed the button at the same time. Jessica quickly removed her hand and just stared at the lift door, waiting for it to open. There was an awkward and cold atmosphere in the lift. As soon as the lift door opened, Jessica immediately took her leave without waiting for me. Sigh.. She's moved on already, have she?


"Taeyeon and Sooyeon will have a duet in this album," the CEO Kim Young Min informed us. Oh. My. God. Of all people why am I paired up with her? I kept a poker face. 

 

"You're both gonna be fine together right?" Sooyoung asked. Well, I wasn't sure.

 

"Yeah," was all Jessica said. How could she be so sure? Her answer lightened my spirits up a little bit. Perhaps she had forgiven me. 

 

"But why am I doing this, I don't want to do this. Especially with her." she stated coldly. "Besides, I'm leaving SNSD soon why should I even record a duet with her?. She's serious. I thought she only said that to spite me.

 

"Sica! Don't say that. No one is going to leave SNSD. We will be nine forever. " Yoona said while Sooyoung nodded her head.

 

"You guys can stay as eight. Because I've already made up my mind." Jessica cooly corrected Yoona. How could she keep a straight face when discussing this serious topic?

 

"Girls! Get into your positions now! Taeyeon and Sooyeon, I'll show you the lyrics for your duet," our manager said. 

 

"I'm not going. Taeyeon can go herself. I'm just going to practise our new choreography instead of having to record this bull song with Taeyeon."

 

"Aish! What's wrong with you girls today! Giving me headaches after headaches," our manager complained. "Just come, perhaps you would like the new song." 

 

"No I won't. I won't enjoy anything with her." With that, our manager gave up persuading Jessica. "Taeyeon, let's go."

 

"It's already pointless for me to go if she doesn't want to do it. It's a duet after all, not a solo song," I said, trying to be in favour of Jessica. 

 

"Just go, it's better off without you here," she muttered coldly.

 

To be continued..

A/N:

Annyeong! One of those annoying short chapter updates! I'm so sorry! This is the only time I'm free to write and I screwed this up because I forget to hide the chapter! Omg! How blur can I be argh. :o Sorry if some of you read it without corrections and the weird title. Sigh.. 

 

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much @danice07 for upvoting! (´・ω・`)

Thank you for subscribing! ^^v

@kimkarinn @taenysicyul @RoquosNaos258 @Jaehwan123 @dreaminess @amalingoo @taengkiddo @taenycrazysone @angel116 @woopwoop @novelone @rukawaami

Thank you for commenting!

Please continue to upvote, comment and subscribe! Thank you! Chuchu! XD

 

Loveee,
thes9ne