The Past

What happened to us?

"Fine!" Instead of heading towards the bathroom, Taeyeon stormed towards the door. 

 

"Where are you going?" I asked guiltily.

 

"I don't have to tell you." She replied coldly before slamming the door hard which made everyone gasp. 


Taeyeon's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I shouted across the river, receiving weird stares from people. "I HATE YOU JESSICA JUNGGGG!" I shouted again, this time with more emotion as I held back my tears. 

 

The wind howled as the thunder roared. Soon, rain drops were battering on me. Even the rain describes my emotion right now.. I felt isolated, depressed and remorseful. No one is here for me when I needed them, even Tiffany is giving me the cold shoulder. I now understood Jessica's feelings as I ignored her for 2 long years. I wept harder as tears began to collect in my eyes. I was lost. I'm all alone now. Should I step down as the leader? Should I quit SNSD? I am such a loner. Tears were now streaming down my cheeks as I was engulfed in sadness.

 

Suddenly, several flashes of light was aimed at me. Is it the lightning? I turned around and saw a handful of reporters holding onto their cameras as they clicked the buttons. Crap. Thoughts of the screaming headline news on the newspaper tomorrow haunted me.

 

Taeyeon spotted at Han River, believed to be sorting out her thoughts on fellow member Jessica Jung under the rain after hitting her on the plane

SNSD's Taeyeon believed to be depressed

Taeyeon suicidal thoughts at the Han River

 

I quickened my pace as I fought through the heavy rain. F**king reporters. Yeah, it would be best if I leave SNSD, reporters wouldn't bother to stalk me anymore. I can have a peaceful life. I sat on a bench far away from the reporters. I burried my face in my hands and started to weep. 


Tiffany's POV

I felt a lump in my throat as I saw Taengoo weeping from a distance. I knew it was her just from her silhouette a few metres away from me. I lived with her for 10 years and she was never a depressed kid until now. I felt guilty as I shouted at her yesterday. I walked towards the weeping figure.

 

"Taeyeon-ah...I'm sorry.." my voice cracked. I hated seeing her like this. Tears began to well up in my eyes. Taeyeon looked up and forced a smile. 

 

"Tiffany.. I'm the one at fault.." Taeyeon started to cry loudly. Her wails became muffled as she burried herself on my chest while I embraced her in my arms. I patted her head and replied, "Let's go back to the dorm, kay?" She looked up and nodded her head with a sad expression on her face and her eyes were puffy and red. I felt the sadness in her and began to tear up once again. 


Jessica's POV

I arranged Taeyeon's towel, pajamas and her toiletries in one pile, hoping that she would accept my apology when she comes back. 

 

"Ding Dong!" the door bell started ringing and I felt nervous. My hands started to get clammy. Jessica, you can do it and you have to do it. I reminded myself. Sooyoung opened the door and she hugged Taeyeon tightly. Taeyeon avoided my gaze. I felt crestfallen. 

 

"Taeyeon-ah you should take a bath now," Tiffany reminded Taeyeon and winked at me. 

 

I plucked up my courage and handed Taeyeon the pile of toiletries that I had prepared earlier and I apologized to her. "I-I'm sorry T-Taeyeon.. I'm really sorry.." my voice trailed off as she snatched the pile of toiletries from my hands without saying a word. I was taken aback. My heart sank, I should've known that she would not forgive me so easily. I felt a lump in my throat and I was at the verge of tears. I laid down on my bed as I sobbed silently with my pillow burying my face. 

 

"Jessica......" Yoona's warm voice made me feel better as she hugged and wiped off the tears off my face, like what Tiffany had done in the hotel before. 

 

"I guess it's my fault again.. But I apologized! I apologized with sincerity! I really really felt remorseful.. Why can't she accept my apology.." my voice cracked as I voiced out my thoughts. I sobbed again into my pillow.


Taeyeon's POV

I the tap, allowing the well-heated water to fall on my body. I was buried in sad thoughts. I allowed the water to wash away my tears as I recalled the incident that caused Jessica and I to fall out. 

 

I hated Jessica's personallity. She was arrogant, ignorant and greedy, at least, that was what I thought. 
(She's wrong btw.)

 

 

~Flashes back~

I was watching the edited version of The Boys after the director has patched up all our parts together and edited it. I was upset as I found out that some of my stunning scenes were edited out and was replaced by Jessica's scene. I was sick on that day when the SoShi members were allowed to voice out their thoughts to the editor to suggest changes in the video. I fished out my phone and starting typing a text message to Jessica.

 

To: 010-2797-4189 (Jeccica)*

Message: Hey Sica! You know the MV of The Boys right?^^
Since I'm unable to attend the meeting today, can you help
suggest to Director Park that at the 0:54 mark, is it
possible to change it to my scene? It involves your part too,
I hope that you won't mind. You won't right? :D Please
do me this favour! Thanks!

Taeyeon

 

The meeting was held 1 hour after I sent the message. I expected Jessica to reply but she didn't. I was really infuriated at that time because the meeting was the last time anyone could make changes to the video before it would be uploaded into YouTube. Even if she doesn't want to edit out her part she could just tell me right? It really didn't matter. But her 'greediness and ignorance' infuriated me.

~Ends Flashback~

Little did I know this was all a misunderstanding.

 

After showering, I put on my clothes. I checked the mirror to see if it was obvious that I had been crying while bathing. Heck! My nose and eyes were red and it's too damn obvious! What do I do.... I stepped out of the bathroom and started blow-drying my hair. 


Jessica's POV

"Taeyeon ah.. Can you listen to me.." I asked with my voice shaking.

 

"Shut up, and go away. I'm very upset right now and I do not wish to see you," was all she could reply.

 

"F*** you Taeyeon, you're a pathetic and a mean !" I raged and screamed at her face.

 

I was shocked at what I had just said and was even more shocked by her words. I have been bottling up my emotions for such a long time that I was capable of swearing at Taeyeon. I felt as if my heart was ripped out of my body. 

 

I walked out of her room, still shocked by her words. Without saying a word, I slammed her door hard and caused my members to look at me worriedly. They were all shocked as I fell to my knees and cried my heart out. 

 

To be continued..

 

A/N:

Annyeong! How did you find this chapter? Very dramatic eh? I've added some TaeNy in it XD It was all a misunderstanding between TaengSic but Taeyeon took it too seriously that she was so upset that she started to ignore Jessica. :o 
**Remember when Jessica's bday cake was spelt as Jeccica? 

Hope this chapter made some of you cry >:D And be sure to leave some comments for me to read! xD Yay! And SNSD is having their #GG3rdJPNTOUR now AND TAENGSIC HAPPENED and it's like asdfghjkl;;;; 

 

Thank you for upvoting this fanfic! I LOVE YOU :*

@EpicFall @killavibez

and Thank you for the 55 subscribers who subscribed to my fanfic, I'm really thankful! ^^ Gomawo :D 

@MissFaWa @hanayuliana @taengiiee @taeny_locksmith12 @EpicFall @The4thIsStrong @snsd_t-ara @adktyot9 @Sicachu143 @killavibez