Devastated

What happened to us?

"Hypocrite."

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

I couldn't believe I said those bitter words to Jessica. She must've been so hurt.

 

Her face. It was just so perfect. Her eyes. It was as sparkly as a diamond. My heart ached as I saw her tearing up, especially when I'm the one that made her tear up. As her lips mouthed the word "Hypocrite", I knew my heart shattered into million pieces. I'm not a hypocrite. 

 

Sorry Jessica.. I can't help it. I had to say it. I can't not do anything especially after she caught me staring at her s in awe. I was sure that guilt was written all over my face and that anyone could read it. I was able to stand up after hours of resting, so I turned around and left the room. I'm so confused. I'm really confused. Why am I doing this? Sorry, Jessica, I think...

 

I think.. I'm beginning to fall for you.. But I can't let you know that. Will you reject me if you found out? Would you think that I'm a psycho? Would you think that I'm a byuntae? What would you think? I let out a troubled sigh as I started thinking. She would never accept me. Never.

 


Jessica's POV

I walked back to my ward slowly, in anger, while wiping my uninvited tears away from my eyes every three seconds. Why am I so affected? Why do I feel so hurt? I shouldn't even care about whatever she said. I buried my face in the hospital pillow and sobbed silently. I felt isolated. Where are the other members when I needed them? Oh yeah. They thought it was my fault. And according to that Taeyeon , it WAS my fault. I sobbed even harder, wetting the bedsheet with my tears upon the thought. I was drowned in my own sad thoughts.

 

Words are hurtful.

 

I teared up and stared blankly at the ceiling, watching the ceiling fan spinning. I was completely shut off from the world. I clutched the bedsheets tightly while shaking from fear. I feared that whatever I said would hurt others, and whatever I said next would earn more haters. 

 

It was all about sadness and fear.

 

I was so shut out that I did not even realize that my seven other members were beside me.

 

"Jess.." Yoona called and held my hand.

 

I stared at her blankly, with a tear rolling down my cheek. 

 

"What happened? I'm sorry about just now.." Sooyoung apologized. Her eyes were filled with sincere guilt and I almost gave in to her. But, I still refused talking. I replied her with another blank stare. 

 

"We should leave now.." Joohyun said quietly with a concerned look in her eyes. "Sooyeon-eonnie may need some rest." The members nodded and took their leave after planting a kiss on my forehead.

 

"Rest well eonnie.." They chorused as they carried their branded purses. 

 

I was alone now. I allowed my thoughts to drown me again. I took out my phone and posted a selca on my Weibo, informing fans that I was alright. I did not want them to be worried or concered for me. I didn't even know how they knew I was in a hospital. I read the comments on my pictures, only to be greeted with mean and hateful comments. 

 

ilovemyoppas: heard you're dating my oppa. GO TO HELL

 

sowonnie938: I love all the other members except for u

 

plasticgeneration: heol. please die in the hospital and never come back. 

 

The last comment sparked me off. It was the final straw. I posted another selca with the caption "all the maomaos out there, I love you. But I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry.." 

 

I allowed a couple of minutes to pass.

 

'Do you really want to deactivate your account?' I moved my finger over to the 'Yes' button. I hesitated. However, I still clicked it. My Weibo account is officially deactivated. I'm sorry, my fans..

 


Tiffany's POV

"Taeyeon-ah, you got to tell us what happened.." Sunny begged.

 

"Yeah, you didn't know how she behaved.. She was just.. How do I say it? Zoning out? When we were there and she didn't even say anything to us! Just tell us what happened!" I informed Taeyeon. 

 

"Isn't zoning out her speciallity?" Taeyeon joked.

 

"It's not the time for us to joke now, Taeng," I said seriously.

 

"What did you do to her?" Hyoyeon demanded.

 

"Tell us, and don't lie!" Yoona screamed. 

 

"Guys, chill..... I just.. said some h-hurtful and b-bitter words to her," Taeyeon explained, with her head hung low. 

 

"Like what?" I questioned. "You got to tell us.. She was just.. crying all the time."

 

"Really? I can't remember.. I said that it was actually her fault.." She said.

 

"So who's fault is it?!" I asked in frustration. 

 

"Not hers, and not mine," she replied.

 

"That's all? Are you sure? That won't make her so mad and depressed.." Yuri spoke, knowing Jessica quite well.

 

"I think you should visit and talk to her now.." I spoke seriously.

 

To be continued..


A/N:

Hello people! I'm sorry for the short chapter update, I know that some of you wanted longer chapters. XD But I can't progress my story too quickly for each chapter :( But I'll tryyy hehe :D The main image is so cute!

Anyway, how did you find this chapter? XD Please comment hehe~

 

YAY THANKYOU FOR UPVOTING ^^

@genuineness @Michael_lee15

Thank you for subscribing too~!

@sherleyxox @porkymama @sonenlocksmith @VP_Patricia @BIPOLARakoeh @baekhyunnie12 @moksaetann @Jung_JaeYeon @ice_princess21 @rrenya @Michael_lee15

Please continue to comment, subscribe and upvote! ^v^ 

 

Thank youuuu~ ^3^