Accidents

What happened to us?

Jessica's POV

 

"Yah, yah! Don't be upset.." Tiffany cooed as she cupped Taeyeon's face and wiped away her tears. Taeyeon smiled and Tiffany's hair. I looked away and unbeknownst to me, my fingers started to curl into a fist. I was upset, hurt even. How could they ing flirt in front of me when Taeyeon just confessed to me?! I was pissed off and I stormed into my room, not forgetting to slam the door shut. 

 

"What's wrong with her..?" Yoona asked. "She's so incomprehensible.." she added. 

 

I looked into the mirror. I looked awful and horrid. My hair was untidy, my wrists were scarred and my face looked terrible without any make-up on. I was so livid that the chair flew upon me kicking it. It landed with a loud crash. 

 

"Jessica.. Calm down!" Yuri exclaimed. "And get ready for your appointment, please.." she begged. I didn't want to go. I stared into the mirror as tears started streaming down uninvitingly. So does she like me or Tiffany?! I was so confused. Confused because I didn't know why I felt this way. Confused because I wasn't sure if Taeyeon likes me or Tiffany, or was she just toying with my feelings?

 

Just then, Taeyeon came into my room. "Sica..." she said as she held my hand. 

 

"Let go," I kept my cool as I tried to pry away her hand from mine. 

 

"Why are you being like this..?" She held my hand tighter. She pulled me into a hug. 

 

"Stop it! Damn it, Taeyeon! Let me go!" I started yelling but I was abruptly silenced. 

 

Taeyeon had done the most unexpected thing, the unspeakable. She kissed me harshly, I froze in her grasp. I'm not buying it. All I could think of were the bitter memories we had together. 

 

I freed my hands from our confinement and pushed Taeyeon away from me as hard as I could, causing her to stumble backwards, landing on her . 

 

"Kim Taeyeon! What the was that?!" I screamed at her, I was livid at what she had done to me. I was angry, furious and irritated. This wasn't the first time. But still, how could she do this? Two timing much? How could she do this to me? How could she do this to Tiffany?! 

 

"Stop, stop all of it! If you're toying with my feelings, you!" I hissed, making sure that our members could not hear our heated arguement, especially Tiffany. 

 


Taeyeon's POV

"Sorry, I-I d-don't even k-know why I d-did that.. S-Sorry.." I apologized incoherently. I really didn't know what I was doing. Why did I kiss her?! I mentally slapped myself. Kim Taeyeon! You're so ludicrous! She looked at me in distaste. 

 

"L-Let's j-just g-go for the a-appointment, o-okay..?" I stammered. She looked at me blankly. She didn't refuse. I took that as a yes. 

 

We headed down to the private clinic nearby after a few minutes. It was just the two of us. It was an awkward walk to the clinic. 

 

"A-About just n-now.." I broke the silence. "I-I'm really s-sorry. I um.. I didn't mean it," I mumbled. She glared at me fiercely in the eyes. But I wasn't able to read her feelings. We continued walking in silence till we reached the clinic. 

 

"Welcom-- Omo! Is this Girls' Generation's Taeyeon and Jessica?!" The receptionist squealed upon seeing our faces. We smiled warmly. "P-Please wait a-awhile.. M-Mr Choi is a-almost r-ready," she said nervously as she flipped through the appointment log. We could tell that she was fangirling internally. We chuckled at the sight and went into Mr Choi's room a few minutes later.

 

"Nice to meet you, please take a seat. You can call me Jin Hyuk." He smiled as he shook our hands. He carried a brief check up before resuming with questions on Jessica's current state. He also said that she was doing fine and only needed to come back if her condition worsens. She was only undergoing temporary stress and her depression would gradually disappear and that we need not worry too much. 

 

After an hour or so, we returned back to the dormitory.

 

"So how was it?" They all asked at once. I conveyed to them what Mr Choi had said and they heaved a sighs of relief.

 

"This is great! Because of this good news, let's have a girl's night out!" Hyoyeon exclaimed excitedly. 

 


Jessica's POV

I kept mum throughout the whole journey to the KTV Lounge. I was still boiling with rage. We arrived soon and we got into the VIP room. Bottles of Soju and other types of beer and champagne were brought into the room as they were all ordered by Hyoyeon. Soft drinks were also brought into the room as Seohyun ordered them. 

 

"Let's all drink to our heart's content!" Hyoyeon toasted while the other girls held up their cups of drinks, except for me. I wasn't interested in wild party stuff. 

 

"Come on, Sica!" Yoona pulled my hand as she poured a glass of Soju for me. 

 

"I don't want beer.. Or wine.. Or alchohol.. What's the difference anyway.." I mumbled. 

 

"Come on, just one cup pleasee?" Yoona showed her aegyo. 

 

"No," I said firmly and glared at her. "Stop it, Yoona."

 

"Sica-yah.. Are you okay?" Yoona asked. 

 

"Just.. Mind your own business." I said abrasively. 

 

She got my message and turned back to the other SoShi members, ocasionally glancing in my direction. I drank coke and sprite instead. Seohyun and I chatted while those wild animals drank those substances which I considered as 'toxic substances'. Soon, almost all of them were drunk. Sunny and Tiffany were tipsy but was quite sober. 

 

"Mmhh.. Jeshhika... Mmmmh.. Pew pew!" Taeyeon was clearly drunk. She drank nine cups of Soju.

 

"Heeeheee!" She giggled at nothing. "Jeshka.. Mmmh...? Don't ignoreeeee me~" She slurred. She giggled and hiccuped, "This is soooo fuuuun.. I need to peeee.. Jeshkaaa, peeeeee.." She started making pee-ing sounds. "Buuuurrrrrppppppp~" She let out a loud burp. Ewwwwwww

 

"Is this.. Our leader?" I asked Seohyun. 

 

"Just bring this crazy woman to the toilet," Seohyun laughed at Taeyeon's state. 

 

"JESSI! TIME TO PARTAYYY" Hyoyeon called to me as she tipped alchohol on her head. "You're doing well!" The other members chanted repeatedly. 

 

"Yah, stop it!" I said as I cleaned her head with a towel. 

 

"Our members are indeed crazy when they're drunk," I huffed.

 

"Eonnie, I think you'd better bring Taengoo to the toilet now. She looks like she's about to wet herself!" Seohyun eyed Taeyeon and laughed.

 

"Alrighttt..." I sighed. I put Taeyeon's arm around my shoulder as I supported her to the toilet.

 

"Stop leaning on me! You're so heavy!" I shouted at her.

 

"Mmmmh~ Jesshica.. You smell soo gooood.. Mmmmmhh.." 

 

"Tsk! Now go in," I hurried Taeyeon. Taeyeon went into the cubical and pulled her shorts down. I hurriedly slammed the cubical door as her private parts were not covered by her. "SICAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" She screamed. 

 

"What is it?" I called. 

 

"Comeeee inn!!" I sighed. What does she want.... 

 

As soon as I got in, she grabbed my face with both hands and started to press her lips against mine. My eyes widened. I couldn't even react. Pull away! PULL AWAY JESS!! I screamed to myself. I tried to push Taeyeon away. But her lips were so captivating. It sent tingles to my whole body. Her warmth started to slowly melt me. Eventually, I gave in and started to respond to her kiss. Her naughty hands started to explore my body. I was drawn deeper and deeper into the kiss when I finally managed to pull away and break the kiss. 

 

"I-I can't d-do t-this.." I muttered, while panting. "I-I'm sorry." Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Were you crazy?! How could you respond to her kiss?! 

 

"Buuut you kissssssed me baaaaaack," Taeyeon exclaimed. 

 

"Girls, are yo--" Tiffany's voice stopped and trailed off when she saw Taeyeon pulling me into another deep kiss.

 

"Geumanhae, Taeyeon! STOP IT NOW!" I screamed.  

 


Tiffany's POV

"Aish! What's taking them so long?" Sunny asked. 

 

"I know right.. I'll go and check on them," I said. Those two midgets..

 

I walked towards the washroom when I heard Taeyeon saying, "Buuut you kissssssed me baaaaaack." Taeyeon wouldn't betray me. I assured myself and walked with heavy foot steps into the washroom. Please don't see something that you shouldn't see, Fany.. Please. 

 

"Girls, are yo--" I froze when I saw Taeyeon from below her waist. Her hands were on Jessica's . My eyes widened in shock as I saw Taeyeon planting a deep kiss on Jessica. I shook my head in disbelief. Taeyeon wouldn't do this to me! Tears started streaming down from my eyes bitterly. I've been betrayed. 

 

"Geumanhae, Taeyeon! STOP IT NOW!" Jessica screamed upon realizing my presense. 

 

"Taeyeon...."

 

To be continued..


A/N: 
Annyeong s9nes! <3 Did you enjoy this fairly long chapter? TaeNySic is slowly coming in. TaengSic had two kiss scenes! I feel sorry for Tiffany though :c Isn't Taeyeon's drunken state just sooo cute? :3 Kekeke I could kiss her. HAVE YOU WATCHED JESSICA & KRYSTAL OMG>< Sooooooooooooo cuteeee XD And sassy soo's IG post: get yo face outta ma way

 

Thanks for upvoting!~ <333

teddymag717  fyssul


And thankyou for subscribing!

ilovetea  Chanta5238844  Lau_07  yowhan22  Gingertaeng309  JJ_soyeon  ellyie  imhuim  NurrAlya  cjramirez

 

Please continue to subscribe, upvote and comment! <333