Confrontations

What happened to us?

Tiffany's POV

"Taeyeon.." I could not control and fight back any longer. I broke down into horrible sobs. 

 

"Kim Taeyeon! What the are you trying to do to me?! You do not have the right to disrespect me!" Jessica's face contorted in anger. I could not do much but to just break down into pitiful tears. 

 

"Tiffany.. You alright?" Her soft voice comforted me. It brought my pain away. I looked up at her and forced a crooked smile. "I'm sorry.. Fany-ah.." She apologized.

 

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault," I assured her. I shot Taeyeon a glare. How could she do this to me.. Maybe it's because she's drunk. My chest started throbbing. My heart clenched as my mind replayed the scene of Taeyeon kissing Jessica.

 

"I loveeee you Jessh.. Mmmh.. Kiss mee!" The drunkened Taeyeon begged. This was too much. I was fuming in anger. I knew it wasn't Jessica's fault. It was clearly Taeyeon's. She betrayed me. My blood boiled as I slapped her harshly with my palm. Jessica looked in shock.

 

"Aw.." Taeyeon held her face. "You!" she screamed. "I hate you!" 

 

"I'm sorry Jessi, I can't stand this anymore.." Hot, angry tears welled up at my eyes and it streaked down mercilessly. I needed some time alone.

 

I ran out. 

 


Jessica's POV

I could not believe this. " you Taeyeon! Look at what you've done!" I screamed in anger. I needed to find Tiffany. She must've been hurting so much. Ah.. I'm sorry, Fany-ah..

 

"Mmmh? Jeshka.. What have I dooone?" she asked innocently before knocking out. What should I do now.. I asked myself in panic. I dragged Taeyeon's body out of the washroom and entered our VIP room. 

 

"Sunny-ah, please take care of Taeyeon.. Seohyun-ah, come with me now, we need to find Fany," I instructed the not-so-tipsy members. Seohyun looked at me in worry. "I'll tell you later, we have to find her now," I said in panic. 

 

Feeling the sense of urgency, Seohyun and I ran in the speed of lightning, exiting the Noraebang. 

 

"Fany-ah! Fany!" We shouted, in hope to find Tiffany. 

 

"Eonnie.. Can you tell me what happened? I'm worried sick.." Seohyun begged. I explained every single detail of the incident. "WHAT?!" Seohyun gasped and shouted, a little too loud. 

 

"Shh.. Shh.. I know, I know.. Poor Fany.." I sighed. "But then again, Taeyeon was drunk.." Seohyun agreed with me and we wasted no time to find Tiffany. 

 

After several minutes of hunting, we finally found her. She was sitting down on a bench quite far away from the Noraebang. She buried her face in her hands. Her figure moved up and down. She was crying.. We immediately rushed over to her.

 

"Fany! Are you okay?" maknae asked worriedly, but Tiffany wouldn't look up.

 

"Why?! Why did she have to cheat on me.. Why?!" She screamed as she continued sobbing for 10 minutes straight as her tears ruined her make up. We got really worried.

 

"Fany ah.." I patted her on the back and enveloped her into a tight hug. She pushed me away. I was slightly taken aback by her actions. Right. She could be angry with me. "I'm sorry.." I apologized again. She looked up at me with a lopsided smile.

 

"I told you, it's not your fault," she scoffed as she said that. It almost sounded like a mock, as if blaming me. "Don't worry, I'm fine.. She was probably just drunk," she added as she wiped away her tears. "It's okay, I'll let this slip.. For the mean time." With that, she assured me and I hugged her again. Well.. Let's hope that everything's going to be fine..

 


Taeyeon's POV

"Taeyeon-ah.. Wake up," Sunny's voice echoed in my head. I opened my eyes. Hmm.. I wonder what happened last night? I must've been knocked out by consuming too much alchohol. I felt a throbbing pain in my head. "Aw!" I moaned as I held onto my head. Must be the hangover. I walked out to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I felt that the atmostphere at the dining table was extremely cold. Everyone was silent. 

 

"Why are you guys so quiet?" I asked as I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. I was greeted back with silence and stares from one particular person, Tiffany. "Oh my god.. Ouchh!" I held my head in pain as I plopped onto the seat beside Tiffany. 

 

"Get away," Tiffany said in a tone that I had not heard before. It was scary, frightening and fierce. I looked at her in shock. Tiffany never treated me like this. Whenever I was in pain, she would hug me. 

 

"I said.. Get away! Did you hear me?!" Tiffany shouted at me. 

 

"My head's hurting, why can't you let me rest here for awhile?" I asked, but remained calm.

 

She remained silent for awhile and hissed, "Do you know what you did last night?" 

 

Surprised at the sudden question, I tried to recall. However, I could not remember anything. I shook my head. HellFany is here, and it is very scary. 

 

"Do you want me to tell you?" she asked. I nodded my head hesitantly. 

 

"You," she said as she pointed her finger at me. opened and closed, she wanted to say something. And then she sighed instead.

 

"I can't do this anymore, Taeyeon," she said as she walked away. 

 

I looked at the other members. "What happened last night?" 

 

"You really can't remember, can you?" Jessica scoffed. 

 

"You cheated on Fany last night," Seohyun said. 

 

"WHAT?!" I shouted. "With who?! Oh my god," I was so shocked. 

 

"Me," Jessica said softly with a tint of disgust in her voice. 

 

Oh my ing god.

 

To be continued..


A/N:
Hehe hello~ Sorry about this short and lame chapter, how did you find this anyway? Fany's planning on a revenge soon on Taeyeon >:) I'm currently planning to write another fanfic soon and I hope that ya'll would support me hehe :D I might take a longer time to update on future chapters, hope you'll understand~~

Yesterday's dream concert was DAEBAKKKK <333 The fan chants for SoShi were loudd ~ Please comment more <33 And we're reaching 200 subscribers soon! Yayyyy <333 

 

Thankyyouuuuuuuu for upvoting~~ <33333

SoSuShiLuver  KhElLy17

 

Thankyou for subscribing!~~

taengsicluv  gradict  taengsic22love  189gds07  Ohsnapitzbevy  Taenggo9  3kaye13minnie  KhElLy17  v4mP1r3_Fw3aK

 

 

 

Please continue to upvote, subscribe and comment! <333