Hurt

What happened to us?

"LEAVE SNSD THEN!" a tear strickened girl shouted.

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

"FINE!" she screamed. 

 

I saw her raise her right palm, and it reached my left cheek before I could even dodge and react. I felt a stinging pain on my cheek, how dare she slap me?! 

 

I clutched my face with my left hand, glaring at Jessica with hatred. My face burned with fury as tears continued to roll down my cheeks. I felt indignant. Why am I being slapped by her, it's not my fault. She wants to leave, so let her be. My fists curled up into a ball. I was shaking. Anger built up on the inside of me. My blood was boiling.

 

"I DIDN'T CARE? I DIDN'T?! I DID. I SAT HERE TRYING TO REFLECT ON MY OWN MISTAKES ABOUT TREATING YOU. AND THERE YOU ARE CRITISIZING ME. IT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR WEARING SUCH COMFORTABLE CLOTHES THAT YOU, A FAMOUS SINGER, COULD NOT EVEN BE RECOGNIZED BY YOUR OWN BODYGUARD. THIS SHOWS HOW YOU LOOK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AND NOT A CELEBRITY AND HOW UNPOPULAR YOU ARE! And you didn't even apologize to me until now, it's been 2 years! 2 FREAKING YEARS!" I knew these words were hurtful but I was too angry to even care. 

 

Why am I doing this? I can't possibly hit her! I screamed inside my mind. But my fists didn't listen to me. Jessica turned away from me, with her eyes red and puffy, I threw a punch at the back of her head with full force, as I was infuriated by the words she said before. 

 

She collapsed. I hit her! I did not mean to do this..

 

With my eyes seething with anger, I saw all my other members standing up and was rushing towards Jessica, leaving me alone. I was upset and guilty at the same time. What have I done to Jessica? Yoona glared at me with tears filled up in her eyes, and then looked away with disappointment. 

 

"Look at what you've done now!" Tiffany shouted at me. She shouted at me. This was the first time Tiffany has ever shouted directly to anyone before. I was shocked and taken aback. Now, for sure, all my closest friends, sisters, were all disappointed in my actions.

 

30 Minutes Later..

Soon, a crowd was formed. Sunny, Sooyoung and Yoona were all crying their hearts out, as Jessica still has not woken up. Our manager was very upset, his usually smiley face became an upset and worried frown. He glanced at me occasionally, wanting me to do something. I stood rooted to the ground, I did not know what to do. Should I shake her? NO! What if she sees me shaking her? If not, what should I do? It was all my fault..

 

Yoona was crying her heart out, while she shook Jessica vigorously.

 

"Look at what you have done!" Hyoyeon screamed at me. 

 

"Let your pride go just this once!" Seohyun pleaded. 

 

"Can you at least do something to help Jessica?" Manager Oppa chided.

 

Having no choice, I slowly walked over to Jessica, with tears slowly forming in my eyes. "I'm s-sorry J-Jessica.. I-I did not mean to hurt you.." I looked at her hopefully, hoping she would wake up. I gently kissed her forehead. 


Jessica's POV

I felt a tingling sensation on my forehead. I opened my eyes. Everything was still blurry around me. Someone was infront of me.. Someone is kissing me! I quickly jolted out of my 'sleep' and saw Taeyeon right infront of me. Unsure, I rubbed my eyes and my vision became clearer. It really is Taeyeon.. Was she the one that kissed me? I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as I imaged the scene. 

 

"Look, she's fine." Taeyeon mumbled emotionlessly.

 

"Sica!!!" The rest of the SoShi members exclaimed.

 

"W--what happened to me? Where a-am I? Who a-are y-you?" I asked with my voice shaking. 

 

All the members looked at me with a dumbfounded expression, including Taeyeon.

 

"Bwhahahahahha.. Kekekke.. Fooled ya!!" Hah! It was so easy to prank them~ 

 

Taeyeon glared at me. "Do you think it's funny?" She stated in a monotonous tone.

 

"It was just a freaking joke, can you not take it so seriously?" I chided, getting sick of her coldness towards me. "Oh just shut up can you? You were the one who hit me, blamed me, scolded me for everything I had done, regardless they were right or wrong. I'm getting sick and tired of you. Just let me rest, will you? Just SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH." I shot her an icy stare. 

To be continued..


 

A/N: 

Really really really thank you for the number of viewers, upvoters, commenters and subscribers! Thank you for showing me support for my first fanfic :D Sorry for this really really short chapter, and I think you guys would be disappointed, I'm sorry! I will try to write more emotional ones and find time to write longer ones in the future. Exams are around the corner D: I won't be updating as frequently as the first few chapters. But I will try and I really love you guys! <3 Please comment on your thoughts about this chapter and how I can improve in the subsequent chapters :)

Firstly, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for upvoting my story! ^^* 

UPVOTERS*.*:

@taenyforever27 @KpopRulesTheWorld @littlesooyoungie @edyesferr @Knight_09

 

Secondly, THANK YOU for subscribing to my story! :D :D 

NEW SUBSCRIBERS:

@kwonyuri125 @taenyshidae23 @taenyforever27 @Kiddie13 @Qpwoei @StayCool @littlesooyoungie @sofea_sone @Minblueholic @peeniss12 @edyesferr @Acchipyancho @styuio2014 @uliginajajeuli @AiStudio @mumale @Knight_09 @minhyukki

 

Lastly, credits to my wifey for helping me to elaborate and giving me ideas for this chapter! 

@MyJessicat

 

Till the next update! Annyeong!