End

What happened to us?

"Who's that lucky guy?"

"B-Buck..."

"I'm sorry.."

 

Jessica's POV

"WHAT?!" I let out a shriek. I don't understand. All this while.... Was Tiffany playing with Taeyeon's feelings? 

 

I sighed, "Tiffany, I hope you know what you're doing. That Buck guy.. argh. And you do know that Taeyeon's head over heels for you right?"

 

"She has you.." Tiffany replied.

 

"Tiffany. It's so obvious that she prefers you more than me, okay?"

 

"Do you think I should announce it to the other members soon?" She sighed.

 

"It's up to you, Fany ah. You have to know that Taeyeon won't take it so easily and that you'll be hurting her more than anyone else." I tried to advice.

 

"She still has you!" Tiffany argued. 

 

I rolled my eyes. "Okay. I'm not in the mood now, please leave." 

 

Tiffany took hesitant steps towards my room door and shut it. I sighed and plopped myself down in the comfort of my bed. This is such a messed up situation. Looks like there isn't any way to salvage it..

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

"GIRLS!" Tiffany's loud voice boomed as she walks out of her room. I gave her a loving smile and she smiled back. Oh my god. She's so pretty. However, her calls for us fell on deaf ears as the other members were making a ruckus. "YAH! I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!" She screamed again. The girls continued to ignore her which pisses me off. 

 

I walked infront of the TV and turned it off. "Taeng!! What was that for?!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "Can y'all just stop for a minute and listen to what Fany has to say?" I said. "But.. it's the most exciting part of the show!" She whined. I shot her a glare. "Okay, okay... Overprotective girlfriend.." She muttered which was loud enough for me to hear. Honestly, it felt good to be called Tiff's girlfriend. I tried hard to control my smile.

 

Tiffany smiled at me and mouthed thanks. I smiled back at her sweetly.

 

"Okay.. So I need to tell you guys something.." Tiffany started off slowly. She was shooting me a guilty look for whatever reason. I felt uncomfortable. I hope it's good news.

 

"Hurry up so we can watch the television," Jessica ordered. Geez, what's with that girl. Can't she just be patient.

 

Tiffany inhaled deeply before speaking. She finally let out, "This might come as a shock but.. I'm actually dating." Wow. Is this like some kind of confession to me? I smiled happily at her, urging her to continue. She still had that guilty look on her face. 

 

"Hah. Tiff. Tell us something new. We all already know. It's Taeyeon isn't it? You guys finally decided to come clean about it?" Hyoyeon teased. I almost cried out of happiness and tried to contain my smile but I can't. I was pretty sure Tiffany was referring to me although we did not make it official.

 

"That's the issue.." She sighed. "No, I'm not dating Taeng.. We're just friends," Tiffany said as she looked down. I looked at her in disbelief. My heart felt like it was trampled on a hundred times. The last three words really got me. I was at the brink of tears. The look of shock on our members faces made me feel worse. This better got to be a joke.. How is this possible..? 

 

I in a long breath of air, gathered my courage and asked, still forcing a smile, "If it's not me, then who? Fany, you're kidding me right?" 

 

Tiffany looked down. I knew right then and there that it wasn't a joke. I felt disheartened. Rejected.

 

Tiffany's POV

I could tell. Disappointment was written all over her face. She looked so sad and crestfallen. Regret rushed through my veins. I know I shouldn't have even thought of announcing this. I tried to salvage this situation.

 

I began with "Look, Taeng.. It's not-" 

 

Taeyeon cut me off and revealed in a small, stricken voice, "It's okay. I understand." Her voice cracked with disappointment and anger. She looked at me before trudging back to her room. I felt an agonizing feeling of guilt as I watched her walk into her room, slamming the door shut after. I stared at her for awhile before tears started streaming down my cheeks. 

 

"Tiff... You okay?" Jessica wiped away my tears with her fingers. I nodded.

 

"I'll go check on Taeyeon unnie.." Seohyun, being the sensible maknae, said.

 

"Yah Tiffany... So who are you dating?" Yuri asked. I suddenly felt a wave of emotions. I shouldn't be doing this. What am I even doing? Why am I hurting the people closest to me? 

 

"It's him, the guy that was rumoured to be with Tiff, which is true," Jessica answered on my behalf. I composed myself and wiped the tears away. I nodded and tried to force a smile.

 

I stood infront of Taeyeon's room. Hesitantly, I knocked on the door, hoping she would let me talk to her. After knocking several times, I gave up. I knew I hurt her badly but this is the reality, she has to face it sooner or later.

 

Taeyeon's POV

A few hours later, I finally got out of the comforts of my bed. I felt that it was pointless to carry on sulking. It's not like Korea ever supported LGBT anyways. I went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water when I saw Jessica infront of her laptop, typing away. The sound of my footsteps alerted her and she glanced at me and then continued typing. For some unknown reason, I got frustrated.

 

"Yah, Jung Jessica." I called. Jessica hummed in response. "You.. knew about it before me?" She hummed again nonchalantly. I don't even know why, but I felt frustration growing inside me. 

 

"So you knew and yet you didn't tell me? What is your problem? Why are you acting so indifferent about this?" A hint of frustration was evident in my voice.

 

"What is YOUR problem?" Jessica stressed. I felt anger rushing through my veins and I couldn't control myself anymore. I swung my palm towards Jessica, hitting her square in the face. I was burning in anger to care about what I had just done. Jessica gave me an incredulous look. 

 

"Wow Taeyeon, I didn't know you were capable of this. I'm utterly disappointed in you," she glared at me as she gritted her teeth. She turned and slammed the door, hard. It was when I saw her retreating figure, had I realized what I had done...

 

Jessica's POV

As I stormed out of our dorm, I was too furious to even care where I was going. Saying I'm hurt is an understatement. How could Taeyeon, our leader, do this to me? It's not even my fault. Is she going to be like this for the rest of her life? I held my face, getting angrier and angrier as I thought about what just happened. Seriously, how can she do that? I'm going to make sure I --

 

"JESSICA! LOOK OUT!"

 

I looked to my left and everything happened in a blur. Lights were blinding my eyes and the last thing I heard before blacking out was, "I'm sorry".

 

The End.



author's note:

Hello readers! I know that it's been a while since I updated this fic, more than a year, actually :x I'M REALLY SORRY. I know the ending is disappointing but writers' block (?) met me and I became friends with it lmao just kidding. But really, I couldn't find inspiration to continue this fic anymore so I decided to end it. Thank you to everyone who supported this fiction, I'm veryyy grateful. I really am. I won't be doing the usual naming thing. I just really want to thank you all for reading all the way, until the end although I disappeared for like more than a year :') 

Really,

THANK  YOU you