Revelation

What happened to us?

Taeyeon's POV

 

I heard Tiffany scoff before she entered the dormitory. I was worried. Jessica was silent throughout the whole car ride back to the dormitory. 

 

"Sica-ya..." I placed my hand on hers and she flinched. She pushed my hand away. I felt a stinging pain in my heart as I looked at her helplessly.

 

"Stop it, Taeyeon. I don't need your pity or friendship. I have the other members. Just mind your own business and we're cool." She mumbled and looked straight ahead, not making any eye contact with me. 

 

I sighed, "I'm sorry.." I managed to say. 

 

"Is this some kind of joke, Taeyeon? Please, just cut it out," she said emotionlessly but she sounded so vulnerable, so tired that it seemed like she was almost begging me to leave her alone.

 

I shut up and walked quietly back into my room. I can't possibly please both of them at the same time. When I am nice to either one of them, the other gets hurt. Pretty badly too. I sighed again for the second time in ten minutes. I must choose either one of them. I can't just get the best of both worlds.

 


Tiffany's POV

"Jessi.." I called the girl who was laying down quietly on her bed without any readable emotions in her eyes.

 

"Tiff.." Her vulnerable voice just made me hug her tightly in my arms. 

 

"I'm so tired right now.. I need some time alone," Jessica said quietly. I nodded my head understandingly.

 

"I need to talk to you for awhile though.." I said softly as I tucked her hair behind her ears. "Look, I did not treat Taeyeon as a lover romantically. I just treated her as my best friend, a friend that I was extremely close to and could trust her with everything. But what happened that night, I didn't know, my emotions were just gushing out, it's not like I ever treated her as a girlfriend or something. Okay, maybe I did, a bit, but I'm straight. I was just hurt.. Hurt by the way she kissed you and the way she said she hated me," I shook my head. "We're nothing more than just friends, but you guys kind of assumed that you know.. we were in a relationship." 


She tilted her head and looked at me, surprised. I let out a soft chuckle. "I just needed to clear this up.. It's okay, I'm not upset with you or anything."

 

"Jess..." I called her again. I really needed to tell her this. I took a deep breath. Come on Tiffany, you can tell her. "You're the first member I'm telling this to.. Please promise me that you'd not tell anyone else.." I held both of her hands and looked at her hopefully. She nodded her head and raised her eyebrows. 

 

"Go on.." she pushed.

 

"I'm actuallyinarelationship," I said it as fast as I could.

 

"You what?!" Jessica almost screamed. I sighed. It's now or never.

 

"Yes, I'm.. In a relationship.. I'm sorry...." I looked down as I repeated. My vision was blurred as hot liquid filled my eyes. I'm so sorry for letting the group down.

 

"Why are you even apologizing..? Fany-ah?" She asked as she wiped away my tears.

 

"I'm sorry for dating.. I'm sorry for letting you down.. I'm sorry for the fans.. I'm sorry for not telling you until today.. How am I supposed to tell the others? I'm so sorry for tarnishing our group's reputation.. I'm sorry.. I really am.." I looked at her as I apologized profusely.

 

"There's no need to apologize.. Fany-ah.. This is the time when we find our partners, why are you sorry? Please don't let our jobs affect our private lives and of course, your dating life. Our dating lives. There's no reason for our fans to stop us, right? It's our happiness and we have to pursue it ourselves.." She sighed as she held my hand. Okay enough, Jessi. Don't ask anymore. I prayed internally. "Who's that lucky guy?" .

 

"B-Buck..." I said, almost in a whisper. Jessica's eyes widened.

 

"I'm sorry.." I looked down.

 

To be continued..

 

 

A/N: Annyeong! It's been long, right? A short update because I felt that you guys waited for so long. This chapter was originally set to be updated about a week ago but all of you should know what happened ;-; What I wanted to say is all in here and I thank you all for staying with me and SNSD as 9. I'm sorry if I had to include him in the fanfiction but let's just call him Buck. Also, this fic will be ending soon and I hope that you will still continue to read even though I added him in this fic. I'll try to update ASAP and please don't kill me, because it will be a sad ending.. SoShi will forever be OT9 for me and it will never change <3

Special thanks to those who upvoted :))
iycdvia  raishahcena  sicacouple  Olivert

And thanks for subscribing!
reinsaujiro  Mhine25  jjungcat  ruka_nins  veneciachai  xFallenAngelxx  Rocksmith27  ChristinaKCL  raishahcena  sjhsjh0628_  wmg1214  SoshiV  mushroomfanyhwang  Peepopeep  ikkasone  taengsic_bomrin  sicacouple  bananaaa  soshipiet  scarletmage  Olivert  Boros123  iceprincess_TL  AnyHOW193  OnMelancholyHill74

Please tell me how this chapter is~ Please subscribe, upvote and comment!

theS9NE